Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?

Go down 
+12
brownie13
BNB
YS
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Justin
YK (Alive)
No Longer DEAD
Straight Edge Bluntness
Darko
3-peat
Steve
Janet
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

I kid....I kid.....

Da WOLF iz in the H.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 am

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
yeah if only Kareem had Craig ehlo on him.....you know Craig Right?......the defensive stopper

Rolling Eyes

So your defense for Kareem is based off of one shot Jordan had?

no...don't you remember MJ dropping 69 on Craig....oh wait...you never watched MJ play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Alpha wolf.. your an idiot.

you think 1 player can do it by himself?

yes Jordan was great... but how can he win games by himself?

Was Magic able to win games by himself?

how about bird?

or Kobe?

or any great player?

you saying "Jordan had 3 straight losing season until he got help" is stupid.

......your calling me Ignorant.....your the one calling people "Idiot's"....

U MAD
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:48 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
no...don't you remember MJ dropping 69 on Craig....oh wait...you never watched MJ play.

I thought you were the Jordan hater/Kobe dicksucker, what does Jordan dropping 69 help you with?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 am

No player can win ALONE
But Jordan gets more then his fair share of Credit, when players like Rodman, Pippen deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 am

I can name two teams who had just one star and role players. Hakeem in 1993-1994 and Rick Barry in 1974-75. But those teams had great playoffs and their role players were actually very solid players
Back to top Go down
Blaze
College Baller
College Baller
Blaze

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 am

Blaze wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
So Jordan was able to make a second round exit team a champion for 6 straight years. Sounds pretty impressive.

actually the Bull's did'nt start winning until Pippen came too.....and it was'nt 6 straight years...they 3 peated...then MJ retired...the next year they only dropped 2 games.....MJ came back and they Lost to the Magic(they did better the year before without MJ)...they add the best defender in Rodman and win 3 more!..MJ retires again, comes back a couple years later and leads the Wizards to 2 straight losing seasons.

When Jordan came back in 2001 to play for Washington he was 39-40 years old and was a top 3 MVP candidate through the All-Star break, averaging 25/6/5 (one of only two players in the league to do so) he had the Wizards on pace for 46 wins and in the 6th spot in the East (they won just 19 games the season prior). Then he hurt his knee and the rest is history ....

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/sports/pro-basketball-inside-the-nba-jordan-lifts-wizards-and-his-mvp-bid.html
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 am

KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE
But Jordan gets more then his fair share of Credit, when players like Rodman, Pippen deserve it.

so pippen and rodman are better than jordan.

so you think gasol deserves the credit for this years championship too right.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 am

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

I thought you were the Jordan hater/Kobe dicksucker, what does Jordan dropping 69 help you with?

Raza you dont get it. The reason why craig elho is considered an overrated defender to alpha is because MJ scored 69 on him.

So everything MJ does, its considered weak competition to Alpha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 am

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

U asked me if I was talking about 1 shot......I said no..I was talking about the 69 point game.

I don't hate Jordan......he was the best player of the 90's.IMO Kobe>MJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

Raza you dont get it. The reason why craig elho is considered an overrated defender to alpha is because MJ scored 69 on him.

I never said Ehlo was overrated....i said he was'nt a good defender.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

U asked me if I was talking about 1 shot......I said no..I was talking about the 69 point game.

What has Kobe done to make him better than MJ?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 am

West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE

Pippen and Rodman are not better then Jordan. But they get no Credit for the Championships
Jordan gets all the glory, His fans act like he did it all alone.

Gasol does desverve some credit, and you know what he did get it. The Lakers are not all about one player they gave ODOM, Ariza, Gasol there fair share of credit for winning the Championship. We all know it was a team effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 am

West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE

that's not what he was saying....he meant Jordan fanatics act like MJ carried a bunch of role players to Victory....in reality it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

So if the best player in the history of the game scores a lot on a good defender, it makes the defender a bad defender?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

KB24-Hustlin wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE

Pippen and Rodman are not better then Jordan. But they get no Credit for the Championships

Gasol does desverve some credit, and you know what he did get it. The Lakers are not all about one player they gave ODOM, Ariza, Gasol there fair share of credit for winning the Championship. We all know it was a team effort.

Thats false. Pippen is loved in chicago almost as much a MJ.

You cant say things like that without backing it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:56 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

What has Kobe done to make him better than MJ?

at 30 years old?...won more chips then MJ at 30(i'll keep it simple).
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

AlphaWolf wrote:
that's not what he was saying....he meant Jordan fanatics act like MJ carried a bunch of role players to Victory....in reality it was the other way around.

So you're saying the role players on the Bulls CARRIED Jordan to 6 titles?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 am

AlphaWolf wrote:

So you're saying that Kobe is better than Jordan because he has more rings at 30 years old?

WOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 am

Raza wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

So if the best player in the history of the game scores a lot on a good defender, it makes the defender a bad defender?

Mo Williams is'nt a bad defender.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

KB24-Hustlin wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE

I have never heard anyone with any knowledge say Jordan did it alone. Rodman was a team killer, yet because he won three championships, people forget about that and instead think he was only crazy. He gets plenty of credit.

Pippen gets his credit too. Everyone knows he was a top 10 NBA player during that time.

Jordan was the best player because once he got to those Finals he didn't lose. He dominated every single one.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Alpha wolf, so i'll make the same argument as you.

Shaq carried the lakers through their first 3 rings and Kobes supposrting cast carried him to his 4th.

right?

And winning rings earlier doesnt make you a better player
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 am

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

So you're saying that Kobe is better than Jordan because he has more rings at 30 years old?

WOW

its ok Raza.... he is allowed to think like a 12 year old at times.... seeing that only 12 year olds like making that argument
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
Mo Williams is'nt a bad defender.

What did Mo Williams do to get into this conversation?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE

Thats false. Pippen is loved in chicago almost as much a MJ.

You cant say things like that without backing it up

His Fans overrated Jordan, When the Jordan vs Kobe discussion comes up no Jordan fan mentions his name, its usually Kobe fans giving pippen his credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:00 am

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:

So you're saying the role players on the Bulls CARRIED Jordan to 6 titles?

I'm saying the Bull's had a Stacked team with 2 of the TOP 50 players of alltime.Jordan played on a Great team with multiple HOF teamates....that's why he won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next