Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmilyFaye
College Baller
College Baller

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac   Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:28 am

Edit Camera/iPhone videos in iMovie and iPhoto for creating family videos

Description: This article recorded my own experience on how to creating video for family on iMovie an iPhoto with the help of Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac.

As a retired grandmother, my only hobby is to create family videos with iMovie and iPhoto so that I could view my family holiday videos when they can not accompany me. However, it is a big trouble that the edit software like iMovie and iPhoto all have their own supported format that I could not load the videos recorded by camera and iPhone to them.

Fortunately, my grandson used google and looked for "DVD Creator/ Burner for Mavericks Mac", and then he found a post Top AVI to DVD for Mac OSX Mavericks and find the software named Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
Quote :
pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
which I am using now. Expect this software; I also used Aimersoft for a while. I give it up for it crashed each time when I tried to upload a file. I really like the software I am using not only for its price, but also for its easy use of converting SD/HD video and audio format and Blu-ray, DVD, compatible with my editing software, e.g. iMovie, iPhoto.

Next month will be my best friend's birthday, and I am preparing to send an all-in-one Pavtube software iMedia Converter for Mac to her. She likes to make family videos as me and she was also a big movie fan with so much Blu-ray and DVD collections. I think this special present is pretty suitable for her to convert Blu-ray/DVD movies and other videos.

Now, I will show you how this ultimate video converter helps me to convert my camera and iPhone to the support format of iMovie and iPhoto on Mac.

First, just download the iMedia Converter for Mac to your Mac computer. It also has Windows PC version
Quote :
pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
. Then launch it and load the videos you want to convert to the program. I cut off a screenshot below to show you clearly.

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Videos-to-imovies

Then choose the support format for iMovie. Click the "Format" bar, and choose "Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)" as the output format.

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Videos-to-iMovies-format

PS: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac also have the "Edit" function and it could allow me do some simply edit on my videos like trim, crop, add effect, etc.

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Videos-to-iMovies-edit

The last step is hit the "Convert" button to start the conversion. The whole process is so easy that even you are not good at computer operating.

When the conversion is easy, just remember the output video location and load to my iMovie or iPhoto for further editing. With this software, it gives me much convenient to cresting family videos.

More posts:

Experience Sharing: Extract audio from recorded TV programmes for using on Audio Player
Quote :
http://open-media-community.com/2014/01/08/extract-audio-from-video-for-audio-player/
Convert DVD to Multi-track Apple ProRes for FCP X
Quote :
http://pc-mac-issues.blogspot.com/2014/03/rip-blu-ray-dvd-to-fcp-x-with-multi-track.html
Blu-ray to iMovie Converter-Convert Blu-ray to iMovie/FCE on Mac
Quote :
http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/06/import-blu-ray-to-imovie-fce.html

Source:
Quote :
http://open-media-community.com/2014/02/26/convert-camera-and-iphone-videos-to-imovie-and-iphoto-for-creating-family-videos/
Back to top Go down
AntoineJerry
College Baller
College Baller

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Re: Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac   Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanksgiving Coupon- 20% OFF Top Mac BD/DVD/Video Converter

For every Thanksgiving Day celebration, a lot of new excellent movies or funny video clips would come to people's eyes to celebrate the great Thanksgiving Day.

Why get an ultimate converting tool which offers you the best choice to convert these wonderful thanksgiving movies for watching on TV, portable devices and media player with your friends and family while preparing Thanksgiving recipes or having dinner at table without worrying the format limitation? Hot News! The full featured Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is 20% OFF from now to Dec, 10, 2014.

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac Thanksgiving-big-discount

Never miss the chance to get Pavtube Thanksgiving Coupon Code from now on!

2014 Thanksgiving Crazy Discount Offer - 20% OFF Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac

What Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac features:

- Bypass DVD and Blu-ray Disc protections;

- 1:1 backup of Blu-ray and DVD file structure to computer on Mac;

- Convert Blu-ray/DVD to iOS, Android and Windows devices including the latest iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 2, Nexus 6, Nexus 9, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Surface Pro 3, etc.

- Rip Blu-Ray/DVD movie to 1080p HD MKV, DivX AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, TS, etc up to 1080p;

- Convert TiVo, MXF, MOV, and other HD videos to almost all formats

- Make all kinds of videos playable on iPad, iPhone, Android phones, Windows phones, game consoles, HD media players, and more

- Support for 3D Blu-ray Ripping and 2D to 3D upscaling.

- Assist users with trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, attaching subtitles to create your own videos

Our promition begin from Nov 20th to Dec 10th. Don’t miss it! Enjoy your most wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! More Promotional items can be found at Pavtube Facebook.

From: http://samsung-galaxy-video-converter.blogspot.com/2014/11/2014-thanksgiving-crazy-discount.html
Back to top Go down

Convert Camera and iPhone videos to iMovie and iPhoto on Mac
Page 1 of 1