Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?

Go down 
+12
brownie13
BNB
YS
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Justin
YK (Alive)
No Longer DEAD
Straight Edge Bluntness
Darko
3-peat
Steve
Janet
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

I kid....I kid.....

Da WOLF iz in the H.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:35 am

jade Very Happy wrote:
Hey AlphaWolf, welcome to RBT.

thanks.....
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 am

So you're a Laker fan... what else should we know about you?

These Kobe/Jordan arguments wont be happening everyday right? lol

:/
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 am

jade Very Happy wrote:

please. not everyday. i can barely take one day.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 am

KB24 wrote:
ok no excuse its not Kobe's fault they picked uup Old malone

KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>> IVERSON+ SHAQ

Old doesn't matter. If it's not an excuse for Jordan, it's not for Malone. Kobe had the second best PF in NBA history and one of the top centers in NBA history on his team at the same time, and couldn't win a title.

Lol. Iverson in his prime was arguably the best in the league (and I don't quite know why you're even bringing him into this conversation), and Shaq during the 3-peat was so much better than Kobe, proven by him being the leader all 3 titles and him winning all 3 Finals MVPs (he also got the 2000 MVP)
Shaq averaged 30 points and 14 rebounds throughout the 3-peat. Better than Kobe
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

And now I'm gonna go to sleep because it's about 2:45 A.M. and I'm falling asleep on the computer desk Razz

Night everyone
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

later raza
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 am

GN CC Raza!

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 2g%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5ECutest+Cutie%5E_%5E

Last edited by jade :D on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:44 am

cya raza
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:46 am

Raza wrote:
KB24 wrote:
ok no excuse its not Kobe's fault they picked uup Old malone

KOBE>>>>>>>>>>>> IVERSON+ SHAQ

Old doesn't matter. If it's not an excuse for Jordan, it's not for Malone. Kobe had the second best PF in NBA history and one of the top centers in NBA history on his team at the same time, and couldn't win a title.

Lol. Iverson in his prime was arguably the best in the league (and I don't quite know why you're even bringing him into this conversation), and Shaq during the 3-peat was so much better than Kobe, proven by him being the leader all 3 titles and him winning all 3 Finals MVPs (he also got the 2000 MVP)
Shaq averaged 30 points and 14 rebounds throughout the 3-peat. Better than Kobe

You dont like Kobe and Lebron. JESUS
i dont even want to argue now

GN NIGHT MAN
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 am

whoa AW is here, where is KING?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am

jade Very Happy wrote:

How can you tell I'm a Laker fan?????.. Laughing .....

well let's see........I play basketball 3 times a week....Friday nights I play in a city league.Each season is 2 months long 4 seasons a year.My team just won the Summer championship and I'm the starting PG.

I also train and follow Mixed Martial Arts...BJJ....But my first love and strongest love will always be Basketball.

Been a laker fan since way back....when I was younger I met Kobe Bryant for about 5 minutes in Allentown PA. Kobe was a Junior or Senior in Highschool....Me and him actually got into an arguement about Biggie and 2P@C....I actually wanted to kick his @ss.....but I've been following his career ever since.

Kobe vs MJ get's a little old...but I was Bored....I'll try to think up some different stuff monyana

dueces......
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:56 am

hmmm gets a little old yet you have been talking about it for years....

and your the one that keeps bringing it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 am

MC aka Mother Curser wrote:
whoa AW is here, where is KING?
what up MC?
Bring on "queen"..lol......

(yawns)...I'm out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

come on man...I was Bored....no one was talking about anything else.....Kobe vs Jordan can be interesting.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
jade Very Happy wrote:

well let's see........I play basketball 3 times a week....Friday nights I play in a city league.Each season is 2 months long 4 seasons a year.My team just won the Summer championship and I'm the starting PG.

I also train and follow Mixed Martial Arts...BJJ....But my first love and strongest love will always be Basketball.

Been a laker fan since way back....when I was younger I met Kobe Bryant for about 5 minutes in Allentown PA. Kobe was a Junior or Senior in Highschool....Me and him actually got into an arguement about Biggie and 2P@C....I actually wanted to kick his @ss.....but I've been following his career ever since.

Kobe vs MJ get's a little old...but I was Bored....I'll try to think up some different stuff monyana

dueces......

Wow, very cool. Congrats on winning the championship!

GN AW.

btw, is Kobe a Pac fan?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:00 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

come on man...I was Bored....no one was talking about anything else.....Kobe vs Jordan can be interesting.

So you have been bored for 2 years on Y!A as well?

and people were having normal convos and arguments on other topics until you came along
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:01 am

Kobe is a eagles fan!!

Peace out AW
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:03 am

peace out man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:56 pm

jade Very Happy wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
jade Very Happy wrote:

dueces......

Wow, very cool. Congrats on winning the championship!

GN AW.

btw, is Kobe a Pac fan?
.....naw...he was talking about Biggie.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
College Baller
College Baller
Blaze

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Blaze wrote:
Blaze wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
So Jordan was able to make a second round exit team a champion for 6 straight years. Sounds pretty impressive.

actually the Bull's did'nt start winning until Pippen came too.....and it was'nt 6 straight years...they 3 peated...then MJ retired...the next year they only dropped 2 games.....MJ came back and they Lost to the Magic(they did better the year before without MJ)...they add the best defender in Rodman and win 3 more!..MJ retires again, comes back a couple years later and leads the Wizards to 2 straight losing seasons.

When Jordan came back in 2001 to play for Washington he was 39-40 years old and was a top 3 MVP candidate through the All-Star break, averaging 25/6/5 (one of only two players in the league to do so) he had the Wizards on pace for 46 wins and in the 6th spot in the East (they won just 19 games the season prior). Then he hurt his knee and the rest is history ....

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/sports/pro-basketball-inside-the-nba-jordan-lifts-wizards-and-his-mvp-bid.html

He doesn't even read it Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 Confusedshrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Blaze wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Blaze wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
So Jordan was able to make a second round exit team a champion for 6 straight years. Sounds pretty impressive.

actually the Bull's did'nt start winning until Pippen came too.....and it was'nt 6 straight years...they 3 peated...then MJ retired...the next year they only dropped 2 games.....MJ came back and they Lost to the Magic(they did better the year before without MJ)...they add the best defender in Rodman and win 3 more!..MJ retires again, comes back a couple years later and leads the Wizards to 2 straight losing seasons.

When Jordan came back in 2001 to play for Washington he was 39-40 years old and was a top 3 MVP candidate through the All-Star break, averaging 25/6/5 (one of only two players in the league to do so) he had the Wizards on pace for 46 wins and in the 6th spot in the East (they won just 19 games the season prior). Then he hurt his knee and the rest is history ....

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/sports/pro-basketball-inside-the-nba-jordan-lifts-wizards-and-his-mvp-bid.html

He doesn't even read it Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 Confusedshrug

I'll try to read your wall of Text...lol....

MJ led Washington to 2 straight Losing seasons.....those are facts Buddy!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

AlphaWolf wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Blaze wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:

I'll try to read your wall of Text...lol....

MJ led Washington to 2 straight Losing seasons.....those are facts Buddy!

At the age of 39 MJ was a Top 3 candidate,Kobe between the years without Shaq,just ball hogged around and wasted good shots
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Alright Darko, Alpha just drop the subject.

Alpha has a differant opinion than you darko.. you cna't change it.. so leave him alone lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7