Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?

Go down 
+12
brownie13
BNB
YS
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Justin
YK (Alive)
No Longer DEAD
Straight Edge Bluntness
Darko
3-peat
Steve
Janet
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 am

First topic message reminder :

I kid....I kid.....

Da WOLF iz in the H.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 am

KB24-Hustlin wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE
But Jordan gets more then his fair share of Credit, when players like Rodman, Pippen deserve it.

so pippen and rodman are better than jordan.

so you think gasol deserves the credit for this years championship too right.

Pippen and Rodman are not better then Jordan. But they get no Credit for the Championships
Jordan gets all the glory, His fans act like he did it all alone.

Gasol does desverve some credit, and you know what he did get it. The Lakers are not all about one player they gave ODOM, Ariza, Gasol there fair share of credit for winning the Championship. We all know it was a team effort.

Thats false. Pippen is loved in chicago almost as much a MJ.

You cant say things like that without backing it up

His Fans overrated Jordan, When the Jordan vs Kobe discussion comes up no Jordan fan mentions his name, its usually Kobe fans giving pippen his credit.

And Kobe fans are always first to kiss Shaq's feet right
Back to top Go down
Blaze
College Baller
College Baller
Blaze

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 am

I think its best if we just ignore this guy Alpha Wolf is a annoying troll/nutcase and only cares about promoting certain players and bashing certain other ones. Its the same thing everytime he just copies and pastes same stuff over and over from some site called 'air judden'

mods is there a ignore or block feature on this site? seriously we want honest bball discussion on this board, not agenda-posting trolls
Back to top Go down

Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
Mo Williams is'nt a bad defender.

What did Mo Williams do to get into this conversation?

was'nt Mo Williams trying to guard kobe when Kobe dropped 81?

Mo Peterson?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
I'm saying the Bull's had a Stacked team with 2 of the TOP 50 players of alltime.Jordan played on a Great team with multiple HOF teamates....that's why he won.

Actually, you said that people think Jordan carried role players to victory, but it was the other way around. That means you think role players carried Jordan to victory.

Does Jordan winning Finals MVP 6 times out of 6 rings mean anything to who led that team?
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:02 am

There was a block button but I think it was removed.

Everyone needs to relax... =]
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Alpha wolf, so i'll make the same argument as you.

Shaq carried the lakers through their first 3 rings and Kobes supposrting cast carried him to his 4th.

right?

And winning rings earlier doesnt make you a better player

Kobe did help Shaq carry the team, Its not Kobe;s fault the Coach gave him limited minutes and made shaq the go to man.

Jordan was the man of the team since Day 1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
was'nt Mo Williams trying to guard kobe when Kobe dropped 81?

Mo Williams wasn't on the Raptors team when Kobe dropped 81. Lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

AlphaWolf wrote:
Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
that's not what he was saying....he meant Jordan fanatics act like MJ carried a bunch of role players to Victory....in reality it was the other way around.

So you're saying the role players on the Bulls CARRIED Jordan to 6 titles?

I'm saying the Bull's had a Stacked team with 2 of the TOP 50 players of alltime.Jordan played on a Great team with multiple HOF teamates....that's why he won.

Shaq is all time top 10. Are you trying to say Shaq is worse than Pippen?

Kobe dropped 81 against the Raptors, Mo WIlliams has never played for them ALPHA WOLF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

Blaze wrote:
I think its best if we just ignore this guy Alpha Wolf is a annoying troll/nutcase and only cares about promoting certain players and bashing certain other ones. Its the same thing everytime he just copies and pastes same stuff over and over from some site called 'air judden'

mods is there a ignore or block feature on this site? seriously we want honest bball discussion on this board, not agenda-posting trolls

How am I trolling...I was introducing my self......I give my opinions and you disagree...so I'm a troll?......

I thought this was a basketball "forum" to discuss basketball?....that's what were doing.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 am

Alpha has started to make random statements about Mo Williams that aren't even true. Why is this argument even still going.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 am

Blaze wrote:

dude your right. I just went on that site.. and 90% of what alpha is posting is coming fromt hat site.

Not word for word... but the info
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:05 am

Mo Pete was on the team, and probably was the one guarding Kobe, but he is a complete scrub.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

It was Mo Peterson Alpha, not Williams.

You guys seriously need to chill.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

KB24-Hustlin wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Alpha w

olf, so i'll make the same argument as you.

Shaq carried the lakers through their first 3 rings and Kobes supposrting cast carried him to his 4th.

right?

And winning rings earlier doesnt make you a better player

Kobe did help Shaq carry the team, Its not Kobe;s fault the Coach gave him limited minutes and made shaq the go to man.

Jordan was the man of the team since Day 1.

this supports jordan being the goat more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

West Coast Bias wrote:
Alpha has started to make random statements about Mo Williams that aren't even true. Why is this argument even still going.

Although I don't want to defend him in any way possible, it was an easy mistake lol. Mo Williams, Mo Peterson....easy to mix up
Back to top Go down
Blaze
College Baller
College Baller
Blaze

Male Posts : 133

So ..... any of ya'll gonna check out Vick's debut game with the Eagles against the Jags? I usually don't get into pre-season but I gotta check this out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
West Coast Bias wrote:
KB24-Hustlin wrote:
No player can win ALONE
But Jordan gets more then his fair share of Credit, when players like Rodman, Pippen deserve it.

so pippen and rodman are better than jordan.

so you think gasol deserves the credit for this years championship too right.

Pippen and Rodman are not better then Jordan. But they get no Credit for the Championships
Jordan gets all the glory, His fans act like he did it all alone.

Gasol does desverve some credit, and you know what he did get it. The Lakers are not all about one player they gave ODOM, Ariza, Gasol there fair share of credit for winning the Championship. We all know it was a team effort.

I have never heard anyone with any knowledge say Jordan did it alone. Rodman was a team killer, yet because he won three championships, people forget about that and instead think he was only crazy. He gets plenty of credit.

Pippen gets his credit too. Everyone knows he was a top 10 NBA player during that time.

Jordan was the best player because once he got to those Finals he didn't lose. He dominated every single one.

Jordan's playoff record without Scottie Pippen is only 1-9. Pippen made Jordan the better player, its not the other away around. Jordan started winning when Phil and Pippen arrived.
Jordan had 2 HOF's on his team. If he didnt win with them then that would be disaster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

jade Very Happy wrote:

Hi Jade Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 am

West Coast Bias wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
Raza wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
that's not what he was saying....he meant Jordan fanatics act like MJ carried a bunch of role players to Victory....in reality it was the other way around.

So you're saying the role players on the Bulls CARRIED Jordan to 6 titles?

Shaq is all time top 10. Are you trying to say Shaq is worse than Pippen?

Kobe dropped 81 against the Raptors, Mo WIlliams has never played for them ALPHA WOLF

My fault..I was thinking about Mo pete...not Mo Will.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 am

Blaze wrote:
So ..... any of ya'll gonna check out Vick's debut game with the Eagles against the Jags? I usually don't get into pre-season but I gotta check this out Very Happy

YES!

Vick was my favorite player before the dogfighting and now that he's back, he's my favorite again.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 am

Other things Alpha wolf said that weren't true.

"kobe played 8 MPG his first 2 years and didnt contribute much to the team"

Kobe played 15 MPG his rookie year and 26 MPG his second year.

"MJ choked in college"

MJ hit the game winning shot in college to win his team the title

"Pippen played alot his rookie year and almost averaged a triple double in the playoffs"

Pippen averaged 10 PPG and 5 RPG his rookie year in the playoffs

Last edited by RƠƇҠ ƠƝ on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 am

Kobe had Shaq, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

I care more about what Vick is doing than Favre or even my broncos. I will definitely check what he does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 am

jade Very Happy wrote:

yeah..I mixed the Mo's....

anyways I'm chillin like champagne at a Outcast afterparty......it's all good.

it's fun actually.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 am

AlphaWolf wrote:
anyways I'm chillin like champagne at a Outcast afterparty......it's all good.

And I have the hiccups Sad

Last edited by Raza on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?   Who's better........Kobe or Jordan? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's better........Kobe or Jordan?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next