Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Top 8 teams in the West?

Go down 
+16
Fox News
Darko
EM:)
YK (Alive)
Straight Edge Bluntness
Steve
Saeed
cbi
J
No Longer DEAD
Justin
KD35
Raza
Chosen One
YS
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Top 8 teams in the West?   Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

How would you rank them? You don't have to include the exact record, that's asking too much. Just name the top 8 teams pls =].

BQ: What are the chances that neither the Spurs or Lakers take the first seed ***in the West? [not overall]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 teams in the West?   Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 pm

☆®¥ån☆ wrote:
The Nuggets, when healthy, are a better team than Orlando...

most definately. The Mavericks are better than Orlando too

I feel Orlando was just a one year wonder and I said in the preseason would get knocked in the 2nd Round.

They are still in the mix for 2nd but aren't playing all that well or like a champion. Vince Carter isn't doing so great in Orlando shooting only 38%, and Jameer Nelson has proved to be injury prone. I can see the Magic finishing as a possible 4 seed. I like the Hawks to win the divison
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 teams in the West?   Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Having said that, I believe that the West's final standings will most likely end something like this:

Top 3:
Lakers
Nuggets
Mavericks
4 and 5:
Jazz
Spurs
6 to 8:
Oklahoma City
Memphis
Houston

So many other teams could be those in those final three spots, like Portland, New Orleans, and Phoenix. Phoenix needs to make a turnaround though, and Portland needs to acquire a big man. I don't think any of the teams past the Jazz and Spurs are guaranteed to get in yet.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 teams in the West?   Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

true. I think Phoenix still gets in, but I think Portland slips out

I'm putting the Grizzlies in my 8th slot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 teams in the West?   Top 8 teams in the West? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 8 teams in the West?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4