Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. Empty
PostSubject: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4512654

Delonte West only gets charged with two misdemeanors and says coming back to Cleveland "was a breath of fresh air".
so much for "I don't want to play for cleveland nomo, washington is where I want to be" COUGHvisaCOUGH or he's gonna go to jail for more than a year(or was it three?) COUGHvisa and othersCOUGH. I told you he still liked Cleveland, and our judicial system would (unfortunatly) let him off the hook easy.

Delonte is back on his meds. :/

West is likely to be suspended 3-7 games by Stern.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm confuzzled

Wtf?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:54 pm

So you know how West got arrested on gun charges right?

So I was like, it's cool. Our judicial system always lets celebs off the hook.
and everyone was like 'OH NO WAY HES GONNA BE GETTIN 3 YRZ IN JAIL JAKE!'

So I was like, no. Try a month. At most.

So I won that one...

and then Visa is alll like Delonte wants to play for the Wizards. So I was liek sure he does.

ANd he doesn't.

so I won that one..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 pm

well thats what he said...i swear on everry thiing he said he wanted out of cleveland
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:08 pm

and i said he's facing 6 months in jail...which he is.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah just so you know though, I wasn't trying to attack you or anything there.

I just like being right.

edit
two misdemeanors isn't gonna get you six months in jail, Brian Windhorst, Cavs beat writer says he'll be playing for us at the beginning of the season(barring his suspension)
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Why would West leave Cleveland
Cavalier baskebtall is what keeps him together and he loves it.

Im pretty sure in the 08 offseason it became official that west loves cleveland....
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

because he doesnt get sentenced until novem. so ofcourse hell start the season. And this nigga is 2 faced...had me all siked and shit...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Chosen One wrote:
Why would West leave Cleveland
Cavalier baskebtall is what keeps him together and he loves it.

Im pretty sure in the 08 offseason it became official that west loves cleveland....

he said he hated cleveland and there bitchy people...now he says " its a breath of fresh air"....
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:17 pm

????

now im confused....
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:18 pm

me to....he's more than bi-polar...he might be bi-retarded
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:20 pm

You gotta remember he was off his meds when this whole gun thing and "sick of Cleveland" thing happened.

Now that he's back on them, he's starting to come back into his own.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm

probably....damnit...i thought delonte anted to play here. damn..were stuck with foye Sad
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Lol I remember you were praising the hell out of him when you were tyring to convince me he would be good for the Cavs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:05 pm

OMFG!!

West said he wants to play for Orlando!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Where? lol?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Mr. S.o.l.o wrote:
OMFG!!

West said he wants to play for Orlando!

Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. 590983
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

West will say the right things at Media Day. Do I think he'd love to play for the Wizards? Yes, he's from our area, who wouldn't want to play for his hometown team? I'm sure Gilbert would love to be a Laker or a Clipper, Caron would like to be a Buck, and AJ would like to be a Bobcat or a Hornet, but it is what it is. West plays for Cleveland where he is a starter and a critical part of their scheme to win games, which they're really good at doing btw.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.   Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sure.. . of course West wants to play for Washington. And SURE West is gonna get serious jail time. I win. Again.
Page 1 of 1