Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

God damn Blake Griffin!!!

Go down 
+14
John14
brownie13
No Longer DEAD
Raza
SO6P [KING]
cbi
FC
Saeed
Chris
Darko
Abdu
Fox News
Nick C
EM:)
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Impressive!!!

Camby doing work 2!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Ty Lawson is clearly the best player in NBA history, fuck you all..
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Ty Lawson is the worst excuse for an NBA player...
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:
I'd take Kareem over anyone. My order of prefernce would be...

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

Kareem played in a "weak" era, and he shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt if Wilt doesn't!

You lost all of your credibility with the statement that Kareem played in a weak era...and you aren't right at all for that

Kareem seems to always get a pass, yet Wilt is always criticized. Why? Kareem did play in a weak era bro, can't even deny that!
uuhhh...David robinson?pat ewing?Hakeem? that was a dumb statement by you. Wilt and russell played in an era with 8 teams usually....80's is probably the best era for centers.

Kareem averaged only 10 points and 5 rebounds in the 90s, which was stacked with defensive bigs...

Kareem dominated the 70s/80s because he was usually the tallest play
er.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Raza wrote:

Retard, Ty Lawson can't even get a starting position...
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm

King wrote:
Raza wrote:

You Fucked up the whole sarcasm thing..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:22 pm

King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

Kareem played in a "weak" era, and he shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt if Wilt doesn't!

You lost all of your credibility with the statement that Kareem played in a weak era...and you aren't right at all for that

Kareem seems to always get a pass, yet Wilt is always criticized. Why? Kareem did play in a weak era bro, can't even deny that!
uuhhh...David robinson?pat ewing?Hakeem? that was a dumb statement by you. Wilt and russell played in an era with 8 teams usually....80's is probably the best era for centers.

Kareem averaged only 10 points and 5 rebounds in the 90s, which was stacked with defensive bigs...

er.
I didn't mention the 90's. He didnt even play in the 90's...i said 80's..And the tallest player EVER played in the 80's

Last edited by Gimme dat money! on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:24 pm

King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

YOUR STUPID.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:27 pm

King wrote:

He easily would destroy Chauncey for the starting spot, but George Karl, David Stern, and the NBA is forcing him to limit his skills so that the league stays competitive and there's not just one person (Ty Lawson) destroying everybody else.

It's fact.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Well shit, the season he averaged 10/5... he was what, 41 years old?
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.
I didn't mention the 90's. He didnt even play in the 90's...i said 80's..And the tallest player EVER played in the 80's

Playing against weak Centers in the 70s/80s doesn't make Kareem shit. Shaq (My favorite player) would have scored 50ppg at will in the weak 70s/80s era.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Sexy Boy wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Well shit, the season he averaged 10/5... he was what, 41 years old?

Retard, age only played a partial part. Another reason was because he couldn't use his size to get boards/points as he use to. God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 902265
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Playing against weak Centers in the 70s/80s doesn't make Kareem shit. Shaq (My favorite player) would have scored 50ppg at will in the weak 70s/80s era.
Your such a troll
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Your such a troll

Why I gotta be all that? Face the facts that Kareem played in a weak era just like Wilt, but Kareem gets more the benefit of the doubt that Wilt.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Your such a troll

Why I gotta be all that? Face the facts that Kareem played in a weak era just like Wilt, but Kareem gets more the benefit of the doubt that Wilt.
I just named 3 of the top 5 center ever to play that all played in the 80's and you just completely ignored it..so your the one that won't face the facts
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Gimme dat money! wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

er.

Your such a troll

I just named 3 of the top 5 center ever to play that all played in the 80's and you just completely ignored it..so your the one that won't face the facts

Hakeem, Robinson, and Ewing will never be known as 80s Centers, but more like 90s Centers. The 70s is when defense wasn't played, in the 80s defense picked up, and then the 90s is when we had the best defensive Centers in league's history.

Kareem played in the 70s for the most part, dominated.
Kareem played in the 80s for the most part, played good, but not as great as he did in the weak 7
0s.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Convince yourself whatever..im done with you..
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Gimme dat money! wrote:
Convince yourself whatever..im done with you..

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 Y-u-mad-tho
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 pm

In the 70's, Kareem played directly against Wilt, Willis Reed, Dave Cowens, Nate Thurmond, Wes Unseld, Bob Lanier, and Elvin Hayes. In fact, he played against all of them in '72, when he averaged 35 points, 17 rebounds and 5 assists on 57.4 FG%. No center has averaged better since. Also, he was going up against a league with a much better and more athletic array of power forwards than Wilt's era had, like Dave DeBusschere, Jerry Lucas, Spencer Haywood, Happy Hairston, etc. In the 80's, he contended with Parish, McHale, Hakeem, Moses Malone, Ewing, etc.

Wilt played against Russell and...Walt Bellamy? Johnny Kerr?

Yeah...I have no idea why you consider the 70's and 80's a weak era for centers.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
In the 70's, Kareem played directly against Wilt, Willis Reed, Dave Cowens, Nate Thurmond, Wes Unseld, Bob Lanier, and Elvin Hayes. In fact, he played against all of them in '72, when he averaged 35 points, 17 rebounds and 5 assists on 57.4 FG%. No center has averaged better since. Also, he was going up against a league with a much better and more athletic array of power forwards than Wilt's era had, like Dave DeBusschere, Jerry Lucas, Spencer Haywood, Happy Hairston, etc. In the 80's, he contended with Parish, McHale, Hakeem, Moses Malone, Ewing, etc.

Yeah...I have no idea why you consider the 70's and 80's a weak era for centers.

None of those Centers would average those statistics today, mate
Shaq in the 70s/80s would be the G
OAT
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:26 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.

During the 70s defenses weren't present, while in the 80s they were developing.
The 90s had the best defense in NBA history at the Center positi
on.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.

on.

Wow. If you want to believe that, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.

on.

Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaquille O'neal
Dikembe Mutombo
Horace Grant
Alonzo Mourning

Some of the best defensive Centers ever, and are in what era? 9
0s!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.

on.

Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaquille O'neal
Dikembe Mutombo
Horace Grant
Alonzo Mourning

0s!
No one dissed the 90's..he's defending the 80's so that post right there was irrelevant..and wtf at shaqs name being there
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

OAT

Wow. What a comeback.

on.

Hakeem Olajuwon
Shaquille O'neal
Dikembe Mutombo
Horace Grant
Alonzo Mourning

0s!

LMAO!

When did Shaq become a defensive center and why the hell is Horace Grant a center?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn Blake Griffin!!!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next