Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

God damn Blake Griffin!!!

Go down 
+14
John14
brownie13
No Longer DEAD
Raza
SO6P [KING]
cbi
FC
Saeed
Chris
Darko
Abdu
Fox News
Nick C
EM:)
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Impressive!!!

Camby doing work 2!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am

Wow..hold a second

1.Amar'e is playing his best basketball now,because he's among the leading MVP candidates which in the Suns,he wasn't.Even if he was,he wasn't top 5

2.Nash helped Amar'e and vice versa.Both profit a lot from the pick n'rolls for a reason.Steve is excellent playmaker who can pass the ball in the right moment and on the spot,while Amar'e once when gets the ball makes sure there's assist.

3.I don't know who was "the man" in Phoenix which is a stupid thing to put in discussions but is put regardless of some reasons.The ball goes most to the Point Guard in generally and when you have Nash,a star point men who gets everything clicking,the ball will most likely go towards him.

4.What's the hate on Blake Griffin?Yes,he wouldn't be half as good as he's now but the same thing could be said about LeBron's first 1-3 years as well.Would you think he would have been All-Star and dominated guys without his athleticism early on?He will develop those skills

5.Both Amar'e and Blake will be medicore without their athleticism.It's one of the strength of their game.

6.Visa is right

Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

Magic wrote:
Wow..hold a second

1.Amar'e is playing his best basketball now,because he's among the leading MVP candidates which in the Suns,he wasn't.Even if he was,he wasn't top 5

2.Nash helped Amar'e and vice versa.Both profit a lot from the pick n'rolls for a reason.Steve is excellent playmaker who can pass the ball in the right moment and on the spot,while Amar'e once when gets the ball makes sure there's assist.

3.I don't know who was "the man" in Phoenix which is a stupid thing to put in discussions but is put regardless of some reasons.The ball goes most to the Point Guard in generally and when you have Nash,a star point men who gets everything clicking,the ball will most likely go towards him.

4.What's the hate on Blake Griffin?Yes,he wouldn't be half as good as he's now but the same thing could be said about LeBron's first 1-3 years as well.Would you think he would have been All-Star and dominated guys without his athleticism early on?He will develop those skills

5.Both Amar'e and Blake will be medicore without their athleticism.It's one of the strength of their game.

6.Visa is right

I concur with everything except 5. Amar'e has a jump-shot and good post-moves.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:21 am

He has,but it still won't help him,trust me.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm watching the Warriors-Clippers game right now and one thing is apparent: Blake Griffin does NOT handle pressure well when double-teamed at all. He's thrown away at least 3 or 4 passes right to the defender.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 pm

That's another similarity they have with Amar'e but he's still a rookie.I think he will handle that problem
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm

No Longer DEAD wrote:
I'm watching the Warriors-Clippers game right now and one thing is apparent: Blake Griffin does NOT handle pressure well when double-teamed at all. He's thrown away at least 3 or 4 passes right to the defender.

And I'm not surprised at all at that. Teams are now double teaming him and applying extra defense on him.. He'll adjust.. Btw LAC raped the Warriors and Blake dropped 23/12 Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Fo' Shizzle wrote:
No Longer DEAD wrote:

And I'm not surprised at all at that. Teams are now double teaming him and applying extra defense on him.. He'll adjust.. Btw LAC raped the Warriors and Blake dropped 23/12 Very Happy .

If Blake Griffin is what many of his bandwagons think he is, he'll adjust.

I see Griffin as a bootleg Amar'e, but not as skill
ed.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm

He still did well
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Magic wrote:
He still did well

Let's quit talking about Blake Griffin.

Dirk Nowitzki, what a story he is h
uh?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:38 pm

I'M GONNA DO MY SEXY DANCE. WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm

John Wall is a beast
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 am

Magic wrote:
John Wall is a beast

He is okay, for a rookie

I wouldn't want him on my team tho
ugh
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 am

well u dont have to worry about that because he (or anybody) doesnt want to play for your team..
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:53 am

LOL... you say some stupid things. Ok, you take Mo williams and I'll have John Wall.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 am

Gimme dat money! wrote:
well u dont have to worry about that because he (or anybody) doesnt want to play for your team..

Who wouldn't be stupid enough to play with the Mavericks?
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 am

I thought you meant like if you were starting an NBA team... lmao
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 am

Sexy Boy wrote:
I thought you meant like if you were starting an NBA team... lmao

I'd take Shaquille O'neal over anyone, with LeBron James being a close second.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 pm

I'd take Kareem/Hakeem/Duncan over Shaq... but you can't go wrong with prime Shaq either. And I'd take Jordan/Magic/Bird/ over LeBron lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Id take Hakeem over anyone PERIOD. Bird second,jordan third. shaq 4th
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm

I'd take Kareem over anyone. My order of prefernce would be...

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

Kareem played in a "weak" era, and he shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt if Wilt doesn't!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

Kareem played in a "weak" era, and he shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt if Wilt doesn't!

You lost all of your credibility with the statement that Kareem played in a weak era...and you aren't right at all for that
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

You lost all of your credibility with the statement that Kareem played in a weak era...and you aren't right at all for that

Kareem seems to always get a pass, yet Wilt is always criticized. Why? Kareem did play in a weak era bro, can't even deny that!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:05 pm

King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Sexy Boy wrote:

Kareem
Magic
Hakeem
Jordan
Bird

Kareem seems to always get a pass, yet Wilt is always criticized. Why? Kareem did play in a weak era bro, can't even deny that!
uuhhh...David robinson?pat ewing?Hakeem? that was a dumb statement by you. Wilt and russell played in an era with 8 teams usually....80's is probably the best era for centers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God damn Blake Griffin!!!   God damn Blake Griffin!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

God damn Blake Griffin!!!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next