Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"

Go down 
+13
KD35
Tar Heel
Rush
Nick C
brownie13
Chosen One
Raza
No Longer DEAD
EM:)
Fox News
Saeed
Mo
cbi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

"im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

via chris bosh
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Idk what it is, but in very rare cases do you see a big man lead a team to success. Look at some of the most dangerous teams in the NBA.

Cleveland - Lebron: SF
L.A. - Kobe: SG
Boston - Yes there is KG, but I say the leader is either Pierce or Rondo: PG and SF
Dirk can shoot from anywhere and can basically take the ball from halfcourt and act as a SF (besides driving. He can dribble in and take a shot and make it)

Tim Duncan is just ridiculously skilled, so he's an exception. Dwight Howard is a centerpiece because he requires double and triple teams, which leaves shooters wide open. Bosh is not a powerhouse down low, so that's not necessary. You don't need players around Bosh for him to lead, you need players around Bosh to lead him
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 pm

SRF: Believe wrote:
Have you seen the amount of times he has missed open lay ups? Countless times! His offense is absolutely terrible. Jose was injured this season so why didn't Hedo step up at all during that time? Why? Cause he was getting paid and did not care...not to mention, skipping games to go to clubs...yupp, he was surely dedicated to the Raptors this season. Basketball is a team sport and Bosh's team was not there 100 percent (even though some of them are capable of stepping up) so he had to pick up the load offensively.

He can only do so much with an inconsistent roster, bad coaching staff, disorganized management. If he goes, then I don't blame him because he worked his behind off for this franchise and did his absolute best. He knows he is a great player so its not wrong of him to think that way of himself. Lebron had a subpar supporting cast and was eliminated in the semis. We know that it was not completely his fault and that his team mates weren't stronger enough to achieve greater success. At the end of the day, we know that Lebron is an exceptional talent and can achieve more success in he NBA with the right supporting cast. The same thing can be said for Bosh as well.

SRF can relate to her fellow canadian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Wow, right now I'm getting news that Bosh will go wherever LeBron goes.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Slapchop! wrote:
Ive seen him blow layups lol..He's the only guy who bricks lay ups. I don't have anything else to say..You think bosh needs a cast, I think bosh is part of a cast

Totally agree with the last statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"   "im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"im not an addition, i'm a centerpiece"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3