Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season Empty
PostSubject: Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season   Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am

?
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season   Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 am

They could return to the Finals, but...I know no one expected them to make it that far last season, but I really, really don't see them doing it this season. They could topple the Heat or the Magic, but...I think they really might be too old this time. You never know though; I won't rule the Celtics out entirely until they've actually been knocked out of a series.
Back to top Go down

Boston has nice team with the addition of Jermaine O'Neal,where do you seem them next season
Page 1 of 1