Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?

Go down 
+8
Tar Heel
YS
cbi
3-peat
No Longer DEAD
brownie13
Fox News
Darko
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who's beter all time cente between Artis Gilmore and Wes Unseld
Artis Gilmore
Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Vote_lcap39%Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Wes Unseld
Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Vote_lcap61%Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

?

Answer the poll question and explain
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Greg Oden-Get well!!!!!!! wrote:
Kobe's ballhog.That's it,i hate him

You've never explained where this hatred of Kobe and the Lakers has come from...where did it come from?

As for LeBron vs. Kobe in clutchness, I don't know. I would think Kobe has had more so-called "clutch" moments than LeBron, but if nothing else that could simply be a by-product of the fact that Kobe has been in the league for about seven years more than LeBron has. And frankly, how clutch someone is can't really be quantified (if that's a word). Like someone said earlier, LeBron will demand a ton more attention than his teammates when the shot clock is winding down, so he makes a pass to, say, Mo Williams and he hits it. Is Williams clutch for hitting a basket under a lot of mental pressure, or is it LeBron for making the pass/ensuring he was open by drawing the opposing team away from him? You're going to get a wide range of answers on that.

And Abdi, I don't think you will find anyone, whether a casual fan or an NBA player, that will argue against LeBron being clutch, unless they're doing their level best to hate on him. The only argument is if he's more clutch than a couple of other NBA players. That's the real debate we should be having.

Oh, and despite my hatred for the guy, I would wholeheartedly agree that Pierce is more clutch.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

CAguystukinNC wrote:

You've never explained where this hatred of Kobe and the Lakers has come from...where did it come from?

Because of Kobe Bryant.When he could have pass it to an open man he would just take the shot.That got on my nerves and that will be the reason why i don't consider as the very best player in the league and i'll dislike the Lakers because they have Kobe.I like Lakers from the 80's!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Darko,your a big dirk nowitski fan..he doesn't pass to the open man
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:10 pm

V wrote:
Darko,your a big dirk nowitski fan..he doesn't pass to the open man

True,that's why he isn't my fave now.I like Oden and LeBron more.I understood a long time ago that if Kobe was 7 feet tall he would be just like Dirk.Nowitzki from what i seen passes to open man when he spots him,but he's the consistant scoring option for Dallas.Kobe's great scorer too but he can pass but he's that kind of player that he would just take a shot.That's it although if Dirk was a guard he would be much better
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm

CAguystukinNC wrote:

As for LeBron vs. Kobe in clutchness, I don't know. I would think Kobe has had more so-called "clutch" moments than LeBron, but if nothing else that could simply be a by-product of the fact that Kobe has been in the league for about seven years more than LeBron has. And frankly, how clutch someone is can't really be quantified (if that's a word). Like someone said earlier, LeBron will demand a ton more attention than his teammates when the shot clock is winding down, so he makes a pass to, say, Mo Williams and he hits it. Is Williams clutch for hitting a basket under a lot of mental pressure, or is it LeBron for making the pass/ensuring he was open by drawing the opposing team away from him? You're going to get a wide range of answers on that.

And Abdi, I don't think you will find anyone, whether a casual fan or an NBA player, that will argue against LeBron being clutch, unless they're doing their level best to hate on him. The only argument is if he's more clutch than a couple of other NBA players. That's the real debate we should be having.

Oh, and despite my hatred for the guy, I would wholeheartedly agree that Pierce is more clutch.

Well said Caguy!
Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 218417
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Darko...you're a dumbass...
Sorry..

Just a random poll..
Who is more clutch?
Ray Allen or Paul Pierce?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

I was thinkin the same thing lol

__________________-

ray allen is more clutch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm

You wan't people to decide between Pierce and Allen? Too tough man. Both are crazy clutch.

Who's Darko? Milicic? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Lozan is amazing =]] wrote:
Sorry..

Way to sugarcoat that statement. Laughing
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Eat Defeat wrote:
Lozan is amazing =]] wrote:
Sorry..

Way to sugarcoat that statement. Laughing

I had to make it subtle...
Its not cool being direct..

jk lol
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 am

YS,you are an ashole

There Smile
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 am

notRush wrote:
You wan't people to decide between Pierce and Allen? Too tough man. Both are crazy clutch.

Who's Darko? Milicic? hahaha

No,i'm Darko.What's up

I hate Milicic
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Give Gilmore the edge over Unseld because he was just great all around

and I say Jordan is obviously the best clutch player ever
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 pm

YS wrote:
Sorry..

Just a random poll..
Who is more clutch?
Ray Allen or Paul Pierce?

Pierce.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Dam the time difference from where im at
I wanted to be in the argument Sad

Anyways interesting fact according to 82games Lebron is clutcher than kobe.....and Melo might be clutcher than them both

Anyways Lebron being a clutch player is a no brainer, of course he is clutch!
As for comparing lebrons clutch to Kobe's clutch its like CAguy said, Kobe has more clutch moments and shots than lebron, but lebron is better everywhere else in the clutch. When it comes to defending,passing, efficiency (FG%) and everything else. Lets just say its harder to notice lebrons clutch. THe one main think i think that seperates them is Kobe's experience. He has been in the league twice the number of years lebron has and that really helps.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

King Of NJ wrote:

I like this answer
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Well said Caguy!
Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 218417

I do have my moments. Just not nearly as often as I'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:24 pm

King Of NJ wrote:

I like this answer

What's so great about it? It wasn't articulate at all...all he said was "I like Gilmore more because he was great all around"...woopdedoo, someone give him the Nobel Prize!
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Khai (JJ for ROY) wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

I like this answer

What's so great about it? It wasn't articulate at all...all he said was "I like Gilmore more because he was great all around"...woopdedoo, someone give him the Nobel Prize!

That's what I was thinking, LOL. Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 5529
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 am

Khai (JJ for ROY) wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

I like this answer

He's under-rated.You aren't smart enough to relize his greatness
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah well.
You are smart enough to spell "relize". so nyeah.

Anywho.
Darko...they're not saying that because you like Gilmore. THey're saying that because you like an answer just because it praises Gilmore(who, at times, seems like he could be your lover or somethin) w/ no statistcal background. Was really just a quick(CBI trademarked Cool ) no fact answer. Nothing to like or agree with....

Yeah.

ANd I agree. Khai is too dumb to relize anybawdys gratenuss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 pm

The best clutch shooter in the NBA's history was Larry Bird!!!And Gilmore is better than Wes Unsled
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 pm

REGGIEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 pm

3 Hotties One Cup wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

I like this answer

lol! Exactly.

He's under-rated.You aren't smart enough to relize his greatness

... Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 5529...

Darko, here's a tip for you about debating/arguing with people. You automatically lose ALL credibility when you insult your opponent. For example, if I were to ridicule you for being incapable of spelling the word "realize" even when that's the wrong word to put there (should've said "understand his greatness"), I would lose all credibility in an argument against you, no matter what we were debating. You just did the same thing by insulting those who prefer Wes Unseld over Gilmore. Remember that when you try to argue with people.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:01 pm

I love it when veryone gangs up on poor lil darko...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA's History?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next