Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time

Go down 
+4
Fox News
YS
cbi
Darko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

I need some opinions about this one,i really like to post questions about the history of the NBA but i don't get so comments here...
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Michael Jordan... well him or Jerry West.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Micheal Jordan, Jerry West or Larry Bird
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

I think it's MJ but West isn't far away
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Mr clutch
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
Mr clutch

I know about who are you talking..
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
Mr clutch
Please tell me that's not Gibert.. lol
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Michael Jordan is the first name to come to mind, but Larry Bird was clutch too
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

No. It's reggie miller
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 pm

MJ to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Robert Horry...and I'll give you 10 reasons why.....

He never was the main guy...he never shot the ball to get a rythum....he just came in and hit..game tying ..game winning..or series ending shots...without ever having the oppurtunity to to touch the ball much!....when you think about it ...it's amazing!

1)He spent his first four NBA seasons with the Rockets, helping them win the NBA Championship in 1994 and 1995 and setting individual NBA Finals records with five 3-pointers in a quarter and seven steals in one game.

2)He earned the Big Shot Rob" reputation with a game-winning jumper in the final seconds of Game 1 of the Rockets 1995 Western Conference Finals series vs. the San Antonio Spurs

3)Horry was a member of the Lakers when they won three consecutive NBA championships (2000, 2001, and 2002), and he earned a reputation for coming up with clutch playoff baskets when the Lakers needed them most!

4)Over the Lakers' three-year run, Horry made a game-clinching three-pointer in at least one game in four straight playoff series

5)Over the Lakers' three-year run, Horry made a game-clinching three-pointer in at least one game in four straight playoff series (starting with the 2001 NBA Finals), but perhaps none more important than in game 4 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals against the Sacramento Kings. Trailing two games to one in the series and facing game 5 at Sacramento, the Lakers looked bad early and were down by as many as 24 points in the first half. The Lakers fought hard and got back in the game, but were still down 99-97 with 11 seconds to play. On the final possession, Horry's teammates Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal missed consecutive layups, apparently dooming the Lakers. Then Vlade Divac swatted the ball behind the three-point line to Horry who hit a clutch three-pointer as time expired for a 100-99 Lakers' victory

6) In game 5 of the 2005 NBA Finals against the Detroit Pistons, Horry came alive in the fourth quarter to boost San Antonio to a win and 3-2 series lead

7)Moments later, Horry got the ball with nine seconds remaining in overtime and promptly drained his fifth three-pointer of the night for a Spurs' one-point victory. Horry shot 13-27 from behind the arc for the series' first 6 games and sank 7 of 12 shots, including 5-6 from behind the arc, in game 5. He scored 21 of San Antonio's final 35 points in that classic contest

8)He is second on the all-time list of three-pointers made in the playoffs, behind only Reggie Miller, which is an amazing feat for someone of his height. He also holds the record for three pointers all-time in the NBA Finals, passing Michael Jordan's previous record of 42, and finished 2005 with 53 career Finals 3-pointers

9)Horry collected his sixth championship as a member of the Spurs in 2005. That year he joined John Salley as the only players to win NBA rings with three different teams. Horry has also played in more NBA playoff games than any player except Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, having passed Scottie Pippen for 2nd place during the 2006 NBA playoffs

10)He holds an individual NBA Playoffs record for most three-point field goals made in a game without a miss (7), against the Utah Jazz in Game 2 of the 1997 Western Conference Semifinals
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 pm

I guess you know how to copy and past AW

You should put quotes on that
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Its Kobe Bryant.no doubt in my mind its him
My mind is already made it up... afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

right....it's much better to just type "_(insert name)" and give no reason Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:43 pm

AlphaWolf wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

right....it's much better to just type "_(insert name)" and give no reason Rolling Eyes

So your not capable of giving your own reasons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
AlphaWolf wrote:
RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:

So your not capable of giving your own reasons?

those are my reasons...it's the same as Copying and pasting Sats from BR.com.

2EZ.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

MJ and here is why

The man had a killing instict,he could do it from anyware in clutch times.He needed little space and then he just created his shots and he made a lot of them.Some of 'The Shots' like against Utah,or when he double clutched and still made are legendary shots

This is my reason
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

Larry Bird.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 am

I should have put a poll instead,my votes goes to MJ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time   Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the best clutch shooter in the NBA of All Time
Page 1 of 1