Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Impressed by Andrew Bynum

Go down 
+14
Saeed
Naif
YS
Nick C
EM:)
Fox News
Darko
Janet
MC-dizzle
Straight Edge Bluntness
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
3-peat
BNB
brownie13
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is a more mature player?
Kobe Bryant
Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Andrew Bynum
Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't know if anyone saw Bynum's halftime interview, but I was really impressed by his explanation to the question and how he handled himself in the interview. Hes starting to come along quick into becoming an NBA superstar. Yes I said NBA "Superstar." I t looks now that he is the future of the Center position in the Western Conference.

Last edited by Sexy. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:04 pm

YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:
Oden has to play defense without any contacts at all or else it's foul.Stern hates the Blazers so the refs have to go against Oden.

Anything that Oden defends,a little contact he makes it's a foul.There are some ridiculos fouls called on Greg and that's because of Stern.

I mean,the guy will be dominating center and will have great season but if Stern didin't hated him that much,he could also be 20/10 guy altrough he\s more of a defensive threat

I'm glad for Bynum and i mean it but i know Oden will do better so go Oden! Very Happy

I support the centers in the league,i also support Biedris who's under-rated center as well

I hope you're kidding...
Stern hating the Blazers? And particularly Greg ODen?

Is Stern jealous of Oden's good looks? WTF?

I have a proof,a Blazers fan speaking and lots of ridiculos fouls called on Oden for like nothing.That man is weard.I can give you more evidence,when ever Spurs win championships he's all like it's the worst thing to happen on Earth but when ever Celtics or Lakers win he's all like smiles.Also,2006 NBA Finals.He hates Mark Cuban so he suddenly changes a rules that makes D-Wade look like untacable and yet costed Dirk not winning rings...This man decides who wins
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Tim Duncan wrote:
YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:
Oden has to play defense without any contacts at all or else it's foul.Stern hates the Blazers so the refs have to go against Oden.

Anything that Oden defends,a little contact he makes it's a foul.There are some ridiculos fouls called on Greg and that's because of Stern.

I mean,the guy will be dominating center and will have great season but if Stern didin't hated him that much,he could also be 20/10 guy altrough he\s more of a defensive threat

I'm glad for Bynum and i mean it but i know Oden will do better so go Oden! Very Happy

I support the centers in the league,i also support Biedris who's under-rated center as well

I hope you're kidding...

I have a proof,a Blazers fan speaking and lots of ridiculos fouls called on Oden for like nothing.That man is weard.I can give you more evidence,when ever Spurs win championships he's all like it's the worst thing to happen on Earth but when ever Celtics or Lakers win he's all like smiles.Also,2006 NBA Finals.He hates Mark Cuban so he suddenly changes a rules that makes D-Wade look like untacable and yet costed Dirk not winning rings...This man decides who wins
How is this proof... this is just you writing things you think you know about Stern in which you actually dont know..

I acutally am sick of ppl complaining about Stern... being the commishoner of the NBA is hard.. we'd all fail at it in teh first week.
Plus.. Stern likes the Cavs (:
lol jk

Last edited by CBI on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:05 pm

^^^^

BS.

Sorry I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

I STILL LOVE BYNUM ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Nick C wrote:
^^^^

BS.

Sorry I don't buy it.
well fuck you!

lol jk.. I know you were talking to Darko
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Sorry CBI.

I meant Darko.

HAHA!!!

Jerkface!

Last edited by Nick C on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

O.J. Mayo wrote:
You wont be good for a long time Neutral

I know. Sad
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

^^ LOL

damnit, I was laughing at CBI Razz
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm

What the hell is Artest have in hishead lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Nick C wrote:
Sorry CBI.

I meant Darko.

HAHA!!!

Jerkface!

Was that to me?

Were the last words meant to me?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

No, Darko.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 pm

CBI wrote:
No, Darko.

CBI,one question for you.Who's that Ohio States player in your avatar
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Janet wrote:
What the hell is Artest have in hishead lol

He's a crime fighter at night. It's his disguise.

I know Janet... I know... Just let him think it works.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Tim Duncan wrote:
CBI wrote:
No, Darko.

CBI,one question for you.Who's that Ohio States player in your avatar
you asked this question like a day ago.
and I answered.

Evan Turner.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Tim Duncan wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Sorry CBI.

I meant Darko.

HAHA!!!

Jerkface!

Was that to me?

No way Darko.

1. When I call someone jerkface... or anything of that nature... dork, ass munch, dumb nugget... it's all done with affection. It's how I clown on friends.

2. I'm not insulting you... just the theory of Stern personally hating Oden or the Blazers or him being mad that the Spurs won.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 am

Nick C wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:
Nick C wrote:
Sorry CBI.

I meant Darko.

HAHA!!!

Jerkface!

Was that to me?

No way Darko.

1. When I call someone jerkface... or anything of that nature... dork, ass munch, dumb nugget... it's all done with affection. It's how I clown on friends.

2. I'm not insulting you... just the theory of Stern personally hating Oden or the Blazers or him being mad that the Spurs won.

Ok man.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 am

Tim Duncan wrote:
YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:

I hope you're kidding...

Thats not really evidence of how Stern is against Oden...
You just named a bunch of random things that have nothing to do with Oden...
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:17 am

YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:
YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:

I hope you're kidding...

Thats not really evidence of how Stern is against Oden...
You just named a bunch of random things that have nothing to do with Oden...

I'm saying bunch of facts that have something to do with Stern
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 am

But you said in your previous post that you had proof that Oden gets calls against him for nothing.....
Back to top Go down
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:23 am

Oden is improving
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 am

YS wrote:
But you said in your previous post that you had proof that Oden gets calls against him for nothing.....

I said it in that post.It's your own right to decide to believe or not
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 am

naIFY wrote:
Oden is improving

True Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:26 am

Tim Duncan wrote:
YS wrote:

But what is the proof?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 am

YS wrote:
Tim Duncan wrote:
YS wrote:

But what is the proof?

Lots of ridiculos fouls on him like shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressed by Andrew Bynum
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next