Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Impressed by Andrew Bynum

Go down 
+14
Saeed
Naif
YS
Nick C
EM:)
Fox News
Darko
Janet
MC-dizzle
Straight Edge Bluntness
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
3-peat
BNB
brownie13
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is a more mature player?
Kobe Bryant
Impressed by Andrew Bynum Vote_lcap50%Impressed by Andrew Bynum Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Andrew Bynum
Impressed by Andrew Bynum Vote_lcap50%Impressed by Andrew Bynum Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Impressed by Andrew Bynum Empty
PostSubject: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 am

I don't know if anyone saw Bynum's halftime interview, but I was really impressed by his explanation to the question and how he handled himself in the interview. Hes starting to come along quick into becoming an NBA superstar. Yes I said NBA "Superstar." I t looks now that he is the future of the Center position in the Western Conference.

Last edited by Sexy. on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 am

well before his Knee injury last year.. Bynum looked sharp. So he's just getting back into it I guess which is a good sign for L.A. He does what they need him to do.. can't really ask for much more.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:08 am

Im more impressed by his maturity. Hes always been emotional on the floor and seemed a little timid to me. Hes starting to come around though with that role to fill.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 am

Fail........
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:13 am

how?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 am

Bynum a better leader then Kobe......?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 am

did I say leader? of course Bynum isn't a better leader, he isn't in or expected to be in that position. Kobe is playing physical with Richardson, yet when J-Rich fouls him, he gives him a stare like he wants to start something. What kind of maturity is that?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:20 am

my bad i meant mature.........but thats just Intensity and Kobe intimidating his opponents......
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:26 am

thats immaturity...and you know it is. 31 years old, and still Kobe is struggling to understand. I don't get how Richardson got a technical there and Sasha did, but Kobe did not. He's the one that started the whole thing. All J-Rich did was respond to the fact that Kobe was glaring at him. Don't worry though, Kobe isn't the most immature guy on the team. You've got Sasha for that. Comes in and talks trash to JR after Kobe is the one doing the talking. SMH
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 am

umm i just started watching after the half.........so i dont know what happened earlier..no comment.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:31 am

Yea big time FAIL on the poll. Not even worth discussing Rolling Eyes

I was unaware that Sasha was talking shit to Richardson without moving his mouth but OK.

Bynum is beastly tonight, The Lakers look good out there.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:35 am

The team is clicking on all cylinder's........This is probably the best game of the year so far...
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:36 am

Bynum isn't doing too bad so far this season.
I honestly wasn't expecting much from him but he has proven me incorrect for now. I willingly admit that too. Smile
That is good that he is also showing signs of maturity; that can take him far in this league for sure.

Wow, interesting.
Based on how you explained it Ryan, that does seem a bit juvenile on both Kobe and Sasha's part. I think he should calm himself a bit, especially as a franchise leader. I remember last season, he was like two technicals (I think it was that) away from a suspension. If you are the main option of a team, you gotta control your behaviour cause if you get suspended, you may let your team down which is no good...

I haven't seen the game so I am only commenting based on your recollection of what happened.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 am

Kobe is hungry...and he's always played with intensity and fire....when has he not stared down ppl?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:38 am

They do look good. I feel bad for JR though. Hes working so hard against Kobe (who is throwing tons of elbows in the post to get open), but it just isn't paying off. The rest of his team isn't making it any easier on him with their own defense. Lakers are playing well, but the Suns are playing awful. It looks like Amare and Frye are intimidated. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:40 am

The Suns still FAIL at rebounding. It has definitely been the biggest difference tonight.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 am

Suns play defense? lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 am

Not very well...besides JR that is.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:42 am

мαмвα wrote:
Kobe is hungry...and he's always played with intensity and fire....when has he not stared down ppl?

Reasoning is out of the question.

I watched it again 3 times right now and Sasha didn't say a word to Richardson. Kobe didn't stare anyone down, he approached him and was pushed away and stayed away.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

Suns need some more depth. Dragic and Amundson are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

I watched the Suns game yesterday and they were showing the 20 second timeout session for the Suns and the coach said to his players that they were playing well and that their defense was not too bad tonight.

That made me laugh a bit.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 am

Sasha is always running his mouth. And Kobe did stare J-Rich down. That I'm sure of. He walked toward him and stared him down to get a reaction of JR. Which is just childish and immature.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 am

O.J. Mayo wrote:
мαмвα wrote:

I watched it again 3 times right now and Sasha didn't say a word to Richardson. Kobe didn't stare anyone down, he approached him and was pushed away and stayed away.

LOL, power to the DVR Jade!!
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 am

мαмвα wrote:
O.J. Mayo wrote:
мαмвα wrote:

LOL, power to the DVR Jade!!

Yessir Very Happy

No, you're mistaken in this case. Sasha didn't say anything to him.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 am

What makes it even worse is that of the three players (none of who really did that much, especially JR), he is the only one not to get a technical.

Maybe Sasha didn't say anything (I was paying more attention to Kobe and JR because Sasha always does that and runs his mouth), either way he didn't belong there.

I KNOW what Kobe did. JR was upset about it, I would be too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressed by Andrew Bynum   Impressed by Andrew Bynum Empty

Back to top Go down

Impressed by Andrew Bynum
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next