Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

NBA lottery/Draft thread

Go down 
+12
EM:)
Darko
Quality
SO6P [KING]
Straight Edge Bluntness
Abdu
Chosen One
Fox News
wallshingtonwizard
Raza
cbi
BNB
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2011/mockdraft

looking at that just hit me....

this draft really does suck.

Last edited by Bulls N' Bears on Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 am

Stefan wrote:
Jan Vesely is going to Kings man <3 He is my favorite from the lottery cause his former Partizan Belgrade player Very Happy

Eff that man if Jimmer is taken. I want Vesely on the Knicks. Hope we draft him!!!
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 am

Doesn't matter where he goes i just want for him great career like he had in Partizan Smile)
I have watched him a lots of times and i really admire him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Why does Utah want a PG so bad? Devin Harris was an all star like two years ago and he's probably only like 28.

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I wouldn't want Devin harris as my starting PG either.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Has he been that bad?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:13 pm

this is how I look at it.

If you're more of a passing PG, you better have good teammates around you so you can use what you're good at and be effective. If you're more of a scoring PG, you better be really good at it and make an impact on the game. Not just score worthless points when you're down big or up big.

Devin harris isn't really a passing Pg... more of a scoring Pg. but he isn't as good of a scorer as Rose and RW for example.

So Harris makes little impact when he's in the game imo.

The fact that the nets have sucked while he was there and that Utah collapsed once he replaced Williams as the starting Pg kinda shows that
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Hmm...

but he made that cool game winning 3/4th courth shot though.... that was kinda badass :/
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:25 pm

wasn't it half court?

idk.. I can't remember hahaha
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Just looked it up. Closer to half court... but still... bad ass haha.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 860942

Fuck you Jake. I was closer to being right.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 579559

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 277647

Me a.k.a the winner > Jake a.k.a the loser!

HAHAH! I WIN!

=/
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:30 pm

I don't even know how to reply so all i have to say is

NORRIS COLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:35 pm

it'll be interesting to see where he ends up today.

What if he ends up with... detroit or Boston?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I'm fine with him going anywhere except Miami. If the cavs pick him I want gibson and sessions outta town right away.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

KYRIE. wrote:
Why does Utah want a PG so bad? Devin Harris was an all star like two years ago and he's probably only like 28.

Well in the last few years the quality of good PGs had been going through the roof with John Wall, CP3, Deron, Rose, Westbrook, Curry, Evans (if u consider him one), Rondo, Brooks

As the quality of PGs get better and better Harris' stock keeps going down. Plus Harris isnt that young anymroe, he is prolly in his prime right now

I think everyone is looking for the next (John Wall, CP3, Deron, Rose, Westbrook, Curry, Evans, Rondo, Brooks) and thats why Knight will be drafted high as will Kyrie desptie Williams being the overall best prospect as he played more games
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm

I thought the Wizards were going to take Vesely with the 6th pick/the Kings are smitten with Jimmer Fredette?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

The cavs are supposedly going to take Jonas Valanciunas.

why? He won't be in the NBA for another year or 2. Cavs need someone to step in now.
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 860942

Fuck you Jake. I was closer to being right.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 579559

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 277647

Me a.k.a the winner > Jake a.k.a the loser!

HAHAH! I WIN!

=/

lol man hahaha .u r sick
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Marshall, espn was just saying how Sactown probably won't take Fredette now. Which is stupid, he's a perfect fit with Evans.

and Nenad-
1. Right now it looks like the Jazz are gonna take Kanter, so the Cavs are stuck with Val anyway
2. They can't afford to be impacient, if the cavs feel Val is better, then they should take him. The Cavs also have enough frontline depth for a year or two with Jamison, Hickson, Varejao(who all would play for good teams) and Erdan and Hollins as fillers.
3. Plus, if the Cavs get torn up this year, they have an oppurtunity to pick up Barnes or somebody better next year.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 pm

KYRIE. wrote:
Marshall, espn was just saying how Sactown probably won't take Fredette now. Which is stupid, he's a perfect fit with Evans.

and Nenad-
1. Right now it looks like the Jazz are gonna take Kanter, so the Cavs are stuck with Val anyway
2. They can't afford to be impacient, if the cavs feel Val is better, then they should take him. The Cavs also have enough frontline depth for a year or two with Jamison, Hickson, Varejao(who all would play for good teams) and Erdan and Hollins as fillers.
3. Plus, if the Cavs get torn up this year, they have an oppurtunity to pick up Barnes or somebody better next year.

it said that even if Kanter slides to 4, they'll take Jonas.

i seriously theink they should take derrick williams and knight if he slides to 4. better than irving and jonas.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:04 pm

No Williams and Knight please. I don't want two players that want to take all the shots. Besides, Knight is never gonna be an all star. Williams will probably be all star caliber.

Val looks like he can be an all star down the road if he continues to develop like this, Kyrie will probably be all star caliber.

Kanter isn't looked at like he'll eventually be an all star, just a good player.

2 possible all stars is better than one possible all star

Not to mention whoever they pick next year is probably gonna have AS potential. Three maybe All Stars(and hopefully Hickson is still around) > Two maybe all stars(Williams and whoever gets picked next year)
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 pm

And I wouldn't be unhappy with Kanter at all, he's gonna be a beast but I'm trying to look at this from the Cavs perspective.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:55 pm

KYRIE. wrote:

and Nenad-

Eff that shit...Fredette would be excellent for them. Guess the Kings wanted Salmons and a lower pick more...but maybe Jimmer would still be there for them. Neutral
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm thinking they moved down so they wouldn't have to pay Jimmer or Kemba as much? I hope they are both gone by 10.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 pm

KYRIE. wrote:
I'm thinking they moved down so they wouldn't have to pay Jimmer or Kemba as much? I hope they are both gone by 10.

Klay Thompson could still be there by then too...he'd be a good fit with Evans also. NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 853558
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 pm

He strikes me as a bust. idk why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA lottery/Draft thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next