Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

NBA lottery/Draft thread

Go down 
+12
EM:)
Darko
Quality
SO6P [KING]
Straight Edge Bluntness
Abdu
Chosen One
Fox News
wallshingtonwizard
Raza
cbi
BNB
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2011/mockdraft

looking at that just hit me....

this draft really does suck.

Last edited by Bulls N' Bears on Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

There was a rumor about the Cavs drafting Thompson, then trading him to Charlotte for 9 and 19.....but then Charlotte pulled the trigger with Milwakee and Sacramento

I think they might have saw something in his workouts. He was brought in twice and although im not 100% sure about this, I think he went up against Kanter. Mustve been pretty good.

The Cavs could end up trading Tristan, but I think this makes JJ more expendable....which is questionable as his developement was the only positive thing about last year..... (maybe they want to get rid of him when his stock is high)
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:55 pm

YES BABY YES BABY, YESSSS! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Norris Cole to Minnesota from Bulls? That's weird, I expected him to be higher actually. I actually kind of wanted the Spurs to take him. I love his high top haircut though most of all!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Highly doubt Iman Shumpert that scrub makes it/ is kept on the Knicks roster. NY owns the rights to Jerome Jordan, which was acquired in last year's draft from Milwaukee. He opted to play this season in Serbia to expand his game. Anyways there is mutual interest on his side and on NY's to bring him over right now. I'd rather have Jerome Jordan any day. He's 7"0 with a long wingspan. He has great awareness on d and has significantly improved his offensive game throughout his collegiate career @ Tulsa. Maybe Serbia expanded on this as well.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 pm

KYRIE. wrote:
I'm fine with him going anywhere except Miami. If the cavs pick him I want gibson and sessions outta town right away.

That's what you get for flipping out earlier.

That and thompson.

Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm

RAPTORS <_<...... Kemba Walker, why Jonas Valalaloaskidknudbsjcnlsjn?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 am

Chosen One wrote:
Oh my bad

Looks like MJ wanted the Bobcats to get bismacked then....he must have high hopes for him

Lets hope he doesn't end up like Kwame

Actually Bobcats did quite well in this draft, and took two promising players in Biyombo and Walker.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:18 am

Rush wrote:
RAPTORS <_<...... Kemba Walker, why Jonas Valalaloaskidknudbsjcnlsjn?

They needed a good big man.

Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:35 am

In Minnesota's case does it mean that Derrick Williams would come off the bench to spot Kevin Love? And either Darko Milicic continues as the starting 5 or will Brad Miller start @ C playing around 20 mpg? Love & Miller would spread the floor tremendously cause of their range & Brad Miller is a great passing big that can make plays for others.

K.Love & Derrick Williams starting together does not make much sense to me unless Derrick Williams can develop the ability to play C. Because K.Love sure as hell isn't capable of playing C. It's been tried before and too no avail. Either way though I like what Minny is doing they have a lot of young depth.

PG. RUBIO
SG. JOHNSON
SF. BEASLEY
PF. K.LOVE
C. MILICIC/MILLER
6. D.Will
7. Randolph
8. Ridnour
9. Webster
10. Milcic/Miller
11. Tolliver
12. Pekovic
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 am

EM:) wrote:
In Minnesota's case does it mean that Derrick Williams would come off the bench to spot Kevin Love? And either Darko Milicic continues as the starting 5 or will Brad Miller start @ C playing around 20 mpg? Love & Miller would spread the floor tremendously cause of their range & Brad Miller is a great passing big that can make plays for others.

K.Love & Derrick Williams starting together does not make much sense to me unless Derrick Williams can develop the ability to play C. Because K.Love sure as hell isn't capable of playing C. It's been tried before and too no avail. Either way though I like what Minny is doing they have a lot of young depth.

PG. RUBIO
SG. JOHNSON
SF. BEASLEY
PF. K.LOVE
C. MILICIC/MILLER
6. D.Will
7. Randolph
8. Ridnour
9. Webster
10. Milcic/Miller
11. Tolliver
12. Pekovic

i thought that they would pick Enes Canter ,but they did not :/
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 am

They shouldn't have traded Donatas Motiejunas to the Rockets...

And the Knicks buying Josh Harrellson off New Orleans through Philadelphia is pretty cool. Now bring over Jerome Jordan, who we own the rights to, and give Samuel Dalembert his contract as our starting C piece. Then waive Jeffries, Shelden Williams, & possibly Turiaf.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Ohhh my goodness. Fucking Miami....................

Norris Cole and Z in Miami... Mad
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 am

NORRIS COLE IS A BEAST!
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Kemba Walker in orange... 🤢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA lottery/Draft thread   NBA lottery/Draft thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA lottery/Draft thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6