Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores Empty
PostSubject: Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores   Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 pm

http://www.nba.com/pistons/news/gores_110408.html

Don't worry about four teams in LA. Gores is from Michigan and is a Michigan State alum. In addition, the Palace at Auburn Hills is being sold as well to him, so any chances of the Pistons moving is unfounded at best.

Well with a number of teams changing majority owners, is this good or bad for the NBA?
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores   Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

damn.. I was hoping the new owner would send the pistons to Europe.. or as far away from CHI as possible. i dont want a shitty team like that near me.... Razz

but good... Detroit has a lot of history. they shouldn't move the team... so he's the right owner.

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores   Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Good

Now they can finally enter a rebuilding mode, get Greg Oden and beat the crap of Chicago

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores   Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores Empty

Back to top Go down

Karen Davidson sells Detroit Pistons to LA billionaire Tom Gores
Page 1 of 1