Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML

Go down 
+3
BNB
Janet
VP
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

Male Posts : 517

Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML Empty
PostSubject: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Prince out, Rip out, and now Gordon out.

The shooting guard spot is pretty much in the shitter. And we've got no go-to guy now. Charlie V and Stuckey have been inconsistent, Bynum has not yet started...all we've got is Charlie V and a bunch of young guys with no sense of direction or identity.

Sad Sad Sad

I know it's early, but the lottery teams from last season...Milwaukee, Indiana, Toronto...are playing better ball. We're headed to the lottery...

So, where to from here?
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:16 pm

lol on the FML part

it just amazes where have the Piston gone ? such a top team in the EAST THEY HAVE CRASHED AND BURNED FAST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm

today.....you....realized....what? Evil or Very Mad

jk!!

but im not mad that the pistons are struggling and im not mad that Gordon is injured hahah

and I hope they dont make the playoffs and have bad luck in the lottery haha!

sorry

i really dont like the pistons
Back to top Go down
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Rollin' On wrote:
today.....you....realized....what? Evil or Very Mad

jk!!

but im not mad that the pistons are struggling and im not mad that Gordon is injured hahah

and I hope they dont make the playoffs and have bad luck in the lottery haha!

sorry

i really dont like the pistons

Course not, you're a Bulls fan. It's just the natural order of things that you hate the Pistons and I hate the Bulls. Just like, say, the Bears and Packers.

Not really a big fan on Gordon either...Dumars should've just held on to the cap space so that we can be players in the free agent class.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Yeaa i thought the Pistons would make the playoffs but i was wronggg

this team is headed down hill and nothing is going right for this team that was once a Contender year in and year out. It's time to rebuild and ship everyone that doesn't belong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm

yeah I hate green bay too haha!

thats why I'm happy we didn't bring Gordon back.
he wants too much money and he doesnt do anything but shoot.
he doesnt make a team any better imo.

but he isn't bad. He just helps a team that needs a shooter haha
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm

KB24 wrote:

this team is headed down hill and nothing is going right for this team that was once a Contender year in and year out. It's time to rebuild and ship everyone that doesn't belong.

I did not think the Pistons would be contenders ever for this season (whoops, typo there guys!).
They pretty much went downhill from last season when they made Curry coach among other things.
The Pistons lost what made them a contender - their tough defense and it doesn't help that they paid a crapload of money to two men that are weak in that area (Charlie V/Gordon). Bynum is showing promise...I think he should be kept in the long term. But good luck to Pistons management with trading Gorden/Charlie V cause possibly many franchises may not want to take on such big contracts.

Last edited by Mr. Overpaid on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah...kinda like the Raptors in a way except they have injuries, and the Raps don't. Both are dissapointing teams thus far.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Ugh.
The Raptors are horribly defensively as well.
Don't worry VP, your Pistons will bounce back eventually; next season prolly though.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 am

Mr. Overpaid wrote:
KB24 wrote:

I did not think the Pistons would be contenders ever for this season (whoops, typo there guys!).
They pretty much went downhill from last season when they made Curry coach among other things.
The Pistons lost what made them a contender - their tough defense and it doesn't help that they paid a crapload of money to two men that are weak in that area (Charlie V/Gordon). Bynum is showing promise...I think he should be kept in the long term. But good luck to Pistons management with trading Gorden/Charlie V cause possibly many franchises may not want to take on such big contracts.

Agreed Jaleesa....they tampered with a contending team and the results are disastrous. Like you've said those big contracts are hard to get rid of..
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Mr. Overpaid wrote:
Ugh.
Don't worry VP, your Pistons will bounce back eventually; next season prolly though.

Don't worry Jaleesa, your Raptors will bounce back eventually; in 10 years though.
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Janet wrote:
lol on the FML part

it just amazes where have the Piston gone ? such a top team in the EAST THEY HAVE CRASHED AND BURNED FAST!

Cause they gave Billups away.
Back to top Go down
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Only to give more time to Stuckey, who hasn't been all that great to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Khai (You're a Dirk!) wrote:
Mr. Overpaid wrote:
Ugh.

Don't worry Jaleesa, your Raptors will bounce back eventually; in 10 years though.

LOL!

Same to your Warriors as well. Wink
Seriously, as long as Colangelo is GM; the Raptors are fudged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML   Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML Empty

Back to top Go down

Today, I realized that I'm a Detroit Pistons fan. FML
Page 1 of 1