Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?

Go down 
+11
brownie13
wallshingtonwizard
YK (Alive)
Raza
YS
Fox News
Darko
VP
3-peat
BNB
MC-dizzle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 am

First topic message reminder :

I will probably go back to y/a when the season starts because there are more people on there but I will start come here to chill sometimes. So how many people will go back to y/a and how many people will stay here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I doubt it to be honest.
By then, I am hoping to have a job.
In addition, I'll be occupied with my organization that I am running as well as classes.
Therefore, I won't have time to go back and forth from here and YA and I like the environment of this site better so I'll most likely stay here.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am

Y!A can get shot, burned alive, bombed by terrorists, and shit on by a couple of drunk horses.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

Khai wrote:
Y!A can get shot, burned alive, bombed by terrorists, and shit on by a couple of drunk horses.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you wont be going back there?
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:26 am

I need to go back....to continue my relentless ownage of JACK. Nobody messes with me and comes away unscathed!
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 am

I Hope Y!A clears up
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 am

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ [BORED] wrote:
Khai wrote:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you wont be going back there?

You're a pretty good guesser afro.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 am

Or Im just smart hahahah jk
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Im not going back THERE....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?   So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So are you guys planning to go back to Y/A when the season starts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2