Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league

Go down 
+11
Tar Heel
John14
Nick C
Quality
MC-dizzle
Fox News
Abdu
EM:)
BNB
cbi
SO6P [KING]
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dirk Nowitzki is leading his team to the second best record in the West, and if he wasn't injuries at that time frame, they would have been 1st in the West.

Rose is great, but his team is to blame for their success.
LeBron has Wade and Bosh.
Amar'e not has 'Melo.

Dirk is the ONLY one w/o a legit other superstar..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:23 pm

King wrote:

Put LeBron out of the Heat, they are still championship-caliber.
Same with Rose.

are you fuckin serious?!?!

1. The Bulls probably aren't even a championship caliber team WITH Rose. We need another scorer and more shooters. How the fuck would we be one without him?

2. In my opinion, the Heat aren't championship caliber yet... so again, how the fuck would they be without LBJ?

drunken
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
King wrote:

Put LeBron out of the Heat, they are still championship-caliber.
Same with Rose.

are you fuckin serious?!?!

1. The Bulls probably aren't even a championship caliber team WITH Rose. We need another scorer and more shooters. How the fuck would we be one without him?

2. In my opinion, the Heat aren't championship caliber yet... so again, how the fuck would they be without LBJ?

drunken

They Heat only loss to Chicago / Miami with SINGLE DIGITS. Imagine what they will turn out when they get their chemistry! 6-peat, lol.
Chicago are contenders. They beat evyone in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Miami a chamionship contender wiothout lebron?? they would struggle to get the 5th seed..go drink windex!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:32 pm

I have a feeling you are just fucking around with everyone....
After all...trolling is a art
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 pm

King wrote:
Rest In Peace. wrote:
Ok lets see..king please do reply:

Mvp:Yes.
Best Player:No.

Both of them should be yes.

Lebron is better than dirk

Kobe in his prime is WAYYY better than dirk
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:19 pm

But Kobe's not in his prime... so no need to bring that up.

He's probably better right now.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Dirk>kobe now
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Are you jamacain man
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:52 pm

stfu or say something with a some support behind it.
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 pm

DC teams till tha death wrote:
stfu or say something with a some support behind it.

Im talking to "the king" ,not you,so stfu.

Because he is so much like jamacain man
but he is called "the king" and is nothing like "the king" on yaho answers
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 pm

oh lol..when you dont quote spmeone ur automatically responding to the person above you..
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:06 pm

I can understand saying Dirk is the best bigman in the league with his skills and scoring ability

But best player? Definately not. Lebron and Wade are both easily better players than Dirk with their leadership and overall ability. Kobe even out of his prime is still a much more lethal player than Dirk....I mean both are scorers, but Kobe is just a better one

And as for MVP, I think u can make a case for Dirk but this year Rose deserves it without question. The Bulls minus Rose are a subplayoff team......they might even not make the playoffs with a money hungry Boozer as their leader because Rose does so much for the team. As for the Mavericks its true that without Dirk they probably wont make the playoffs.....but they are in the west and the mavs without Dirk as deep as hell with Terry, Marion, Kidd, Chandler, Butler (before injury).
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Chosen One wrote:
I can understand saying Dirk is the best bigman in the league with his skills and scoring ability

But best player? Definately not. Lebron and Wade are both easily better players than Dirk with their leadership and overall ability. Kobe even out of his prime is still a much more lethal player than Dirk....I mean both are scorers, but Kobe is just a better one

And as for MVP, I think u can make a case for Dirk but this year Rose deserves it without question. The Bulls minus Rose are a subplayoff team......they might even not make the playoffs with a money hungry Boozer as their leader because Rose does so much for the team. As for the Mavericks its true that without Dirk they probably wont make the playoffs.....but they are in the west and the mavs without Dirk as deep as hell with Terry, Marion, Kidd, Chandler, Butler (before injury).

The Mavericks minus Dirk isn't even a playoff contender..
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:43 pm

King wrote:
Chosen One wrote:

YES THEY ARE..guit makin stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 am

King wrote:
Chosen One wrote:

Mavs without Dirk
Bulls without Rose
Thunder without Durant
Orlando without Howard
Hornets without Paul...

That's a really obvious statement that covers a lot of teams...

Can you imagine the Wolves without Love?

Probably the worst team in NBA history.

So your point is moot.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 am

Rest In Peace. wrote:
King wrote:
Chosen One wrote:

They would be one of the worst teams in the league.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:50 am

Nick C wrote:
King wrote:
Chosen One wrote:

Mavs without Dirk
Bulls without Rose
Thunder without Durant
Orlando without Howard
Hornets without Paul...

That's a really obvious statement that covers a lot of teams...

Can you imagine the Wolves without Love?

Probably the worst team in NBA history.

So your point is moot.

Love is a stat-padder, lol.
Bulls w/o Rose are still good.
Thunder w/o Durant beat BOSTON.
Orlando w/o Howard would suck.
Hornets w/o Paul would remain pathetic.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:55 pm

King wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
King wrote:

huh?

Derrick Rose is great, but he gets way too much credit for his team winning, when it should be given to the defensive execution (Brewer, Deng).

Tom Thibodeau is a excellent defensive coach, probably the best in the NBA.

oh, and Derrick Rose has either scored or assisted on 45% of the Bulls baskets this season. #1 in the league.

But you're right.. without him, they're still a championship team. Rolling Eyes

I wish.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm

John wrote:
King wrote:
Chosen One wrote:

Not in the tough west.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
King wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
King wrote:

huh?

Derrick Rose is great, but he gets way too much credit for his team winning, when it should be given to the defensive execution (Brewer, Deng).

Tom Thibodeau is a excellent defensive coach, probably the best in the NBA.

oh, and Derrick Rose has either scored or assisted on 45% of the Bulls baskets this season. #1 in the league.

But you're right.. without him, they're still a championship team. Rolling Eyes

I wish.

They aren't a championship team, lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

oh I;m sorry... you said the Bulls would be a championship caliber team without Rose..
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
oh I;m sorry... you said the Bulls would be a championship caliber team without Rose..

If you were to put my boy Paul in there, yes they would be.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 Dont-Feed-the-Trolls
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 Werd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league   Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirk Nowitzki is the best player in the NBA / MVP of the league
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next