Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Has anyone noticed????

Go down 
+9
Steve
brownie13
J
Saeed
YS
Awesome
Janet
BNB
3-peat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

That the Yahoo! answers B-Ball section is just trolls trolling each other now it is so great. Every 3rd question is about RBT too, the trolls have nothing better to do! cheers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:07 am

YS thats not cool why do you to get him mad.... really no point to and that just childsih man .... he has never done nothing to you correct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah i just go and star some questions but most of the time its BS in that B-ball section
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am

Why does Yahoo allow Jamaican Man to have 218453 e-mail addresses?
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 am

JanetYFFL wrote:
YS thats not cool why do you to get him mad.... really no point to and that just childsih man .... he has never done nothing to you correct Very Happy

No....he actually said some pretty mean stuff to me....lol
Now...he just ignores people who piss him off....but sometimes before....he used to be pretty mean to ppl he doesn't like....
He's calmed down though.....but I hate how everyone worships him....Idk...just my opinion....
He isn't as "classy" as he portrays himself to be now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 am

I was over there this AM and it wasn't too bad. I guess you have to pick your spots. I'm might start hanging out in the baseball section, but I don't want to look like a bandwagon Giants fan since they are doing good now.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

YS wrote:
JanetYFFL wrote:

No....he actually said some pretty mean stuff to me....lol
Now...he just ignores people who piss him off....but sometimes before....he used to be pretty mean to ppl he doesn't like....
He's calmed down though.....but I hate how everyone worships him....Idk...just my opinion....
He isn't as "classy" as he portrays himself to be now....

He is alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

YS is pissing off Scooter the squirrel guy. LOL, you love pissing people off don't you man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 am

Scooter hates the Lakers, so he can't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 am

Corey wrote:
YS is pissing off Scooter the squirrel guy. LOL, you love pissing people off don't you man?

I'm telling you guys....he used to be a mean dude.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 am

Isn't it funny how he as a TC badge also????

Thats why I don't add random contacts on yahoo, cuz then they look at my answers and report every single one, I got like 10 answers reported in 1 day.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am

And YS well trust me you don't know Scooter once you get to know the Guy you will notice he is not a bad person its just that people like to cause drama and all that sh!t and we don't worship the guy he is just cool and respect everyone in the baseball section who just goes and talks baseball and not tries to troll know what i mean

and Corey come to the Baseball section trust me you will enjoy it and if they call a Bandwagon Fan screw them i get my crap for being a Yankee Fan but i will back u you up man Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am

You probably have beef with half the people on YA. You love provoking people to get a reaction. I must admit you are very good at it. lol
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am

Most people's reaction when you call them out is pretty funny though..

And to Janet.....I get the feeling that you think I dislike Scooter....
No.. I don't ....i respect that dude....he tries his best to be polite and unbiased....
But its just fun getting a reaction every now and then.....
Don't get mad lol!

Last edited by YS on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 am

YS wrote:
Corey wrote:

I'm telling you guys....he used to be a mean dude.....

I just don't like u cuz u dont give me BA. L0L.

Ur Wrestling Q was funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

I'm a yankee fan also, one time me and my friends snuck into the old yankee stadium, and we would ask people if we could have there ticket before they go, so I got like front row seats on the 1st base side for like 2 innings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

JanetYFFL wrote:
And YS well trust me you don't know Scooter once you get to know the Guy you will notice he is not a bad person its just that people like to cause drama and all that sh!t and we don't worship the guy he is just cool and respect everyone in the baseball section who just goes and talks baseball and not tries to troll know what i mean

and Corey come to the Baseball section trust me you will enjoy it and if they call a Bandwagon Fan screw them i get my crap for being a Yankee Fan but i will back u you up man Very Happy

Its all about the Dodgers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

Ron Burgundy wrote:
I'm a yankee fan also, one time me and my friends snuck into the old yankee stadium, and we would ask people if we could have there ticket before they go, so I got like front row seats on the 1st base side for like 2 innings.

Chavez Revine> Yankee Steroidium
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:24 am

Nah i am cool with and hey at least is true being polite and unbiased which i like b/c more than half the people on YA! of BS and fake

and Corey who did you say has a lot of beef with ppl on YA! YS or me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:26 am

I don't wanna start any RBT beef but i'm kinda getting annoyed by all those polls by Chris, He is probably a good user, but some of his polls are completely obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

Yea I agree with u JDC I've never been to the Dodgers stadium, but the new yankees stadium sucks, it is 7 dollars for a fucking hot dog I mean like WTF, one of my boys works there.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:28 am

ha ron he is trying to make the section better shoot thats good and
wow u people mean dude wow u people don't know the guy so i guess

but yeah he doesn't like the Lakers yet he still respect me being a Laker Fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 am

Ron Burgundy: I went to Yankee Stadium when I was 10 and the fans started harrassing us because we left in the 7th inning. They're pretty hardcore, but they are great fans.

I can't say the same about Dodgers fans. Just kidding JDC. Hopefully it comes down to the wire in the West.

Janet: I've been going there every once in a while. I have a few contacts that are Giants fans. NBA_GSW is a good one. My baseball knowedge isn't as good as by basketball, but I could probably learn some things over there. There are definitely a lot of smart people over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

Yea some guy sitting next to me got in a fight with some guy who was HAMMERED, the guy sitting next to me got tripped by the guy walking down the stairs and security had to take them away. There is always rights at Yankee games.

People think Yankee/ Red Sox games are bad, Yankee/ Mets games are even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:32 am

I know. What was the point of making a new stadium across the street?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 am

I was saying YS does. Although I've seen you get in a couple of heated conversations as well. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed????
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next