Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Somethin I noticed about basketball today...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Somethin I noticed about basketball today... Empty
PostSubject: Somethin I noticed about basketball today...   Somethin I noticed about basketball today... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:21 pm

I was watching some old games with robert parish and a couple utah jazz playoff games and I noticed that back in the day guys actually had moves for getting rebounds. Like Karl does this spin thing almost everytime and robert would lean with 1 shoulder and kind of do a swim move when the guy got out of position..this happened a lot, we rarely see that nowadays, now its just the bigger guy wins, rebounding used to be a craft. :study:
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Somethin I noticed about basketball today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somethin I noticed about basketball today...   Somethin I noticed about basketball today... EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:55 pm

A lot of things were better in the past than are now...you just named a one

You said the bigger guys now just wins. That is the truth for most of the case, but still, there are few expectations like Love for example.
Back to top Go down

Somethin I noticed about basketball today...
Page 1 of 1