Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Has anyone noticed????

Go down 
+9
Steve
brownie13
J
Saeed
YS
Awesome
Janet
BNB
3-peat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

That the Yahoo! answers B-Ball section is just trolls trolling each other now it is so great. Every 3rd question is about RBT too, the trolls have nothing better to do! cheers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 am

The Phillies are one of the only teams that have been able to contain the Yankees this year, so I tip my hat to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:05 am

No Janet. Im sorry but since Jaba got hurt he has been a sack of potatoes.

Pettite? Nope. He starts out good but every month his ERA rises.

Who the hell is Mitre?

C.C Sabathia is Good. But he is the biggest choke artist in the playoffs for a pitcher.

Burnett is to me the best pitcher the Yanks have.

Meant to say Detroit. But the White sox have Burle Floyd and now Peavy.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

ooh Walter want to debate and lets see Well Wakefield he is coming back from a Injured back so lets see and Dice -K is hard is dead and he walks to much guys maybe lets see man.. Very Happy

The only ones i think are good that i think cause a threath are Beckett and Lester
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

That sucks I'd like to see Hughes make another start, he put up good numbers last year and the year before, he was a consistant starter.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 am

Haha dont forget, Dice-K went 18-3 last year and he has been given plenty of time to recover. Wakefield only throws like 65 Mph so I can't see the injury being too bad, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

That sucks I'd like to see Hughes make another start, he put up good numbers last year and the year before, he was a consistant starter.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

Yankees need more consistency from everybody in the rotation and pen. They have finally gotten things clicking but they need it to continue to get through to the WS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 am

Cano is having a great season so far, people always thought he was overrated but he is a great player.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 am

i see i see your point people and lets see....

Phillies Lidge we beat him twice but in of the games the Phillies did great in extra innings but hats to them i want to see them in the WS .... If the Yankees make it .

Mitre just sucks as heck ... uhh gets me mad.

Detroit has VERLANDER love the guy is so nasty and they have whats his name Porcello and Jackson are good and they have Wshbrun who has struggled with them but can be good and Gallaraga... i think thats his name
Back to top Go down

I didn't know the B in RBT meant Baseball? That explains why LBJ and KB are the top pic.

I must be blonde.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 am

I am blonde JDC! Lmao

And I hate Lidge....no consistancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:12 am

Haha this is general talk though
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

LOL

OKay yeah that was Last Year Mr Walter this year is different every single year is different and well i want to face him and see what the Yankees can do

and Yup HUGHES in the 8th solidifies the Yankees pen with Aceves, Coke and Bruney and Robertson and MO ;D

Also the Yankees his year 31 games i would not think that but they have been consistent and healthy for the most part

and Cano can hit i know i seen it i think in 2006 hit 34o thats good but he needs to not be lazy and i know u dont care for this but HIS SMILE AWW MELTS ME lol i am still a girl

And people don't test me i am here to defend the Yankees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

I guess it is General. Im not Blonde so I IS SMART!
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

lidge had a fluker Year
Back to top Go down
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:16 am

Woah woah, dont insinuate that blondes are dumb! Lmao

I still think the Sox got the bullpen on LOCK, lol. Best in the MLB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:16 am

Hahah lmao janet
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

The Yankees have a good Bullpen i would go to war with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 am

Damn! Are the Yankees still in first place Smile?

Life is tough being a White Sox Fan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 am

JanetYFFL wrote:
LOL

OKay yeah that was Last Year Mr Walter this year is different every single year is different and well i want to face him and see what the Yankees can do

and Yup HUGHES in the 8th solidifies the Yankees pen with Aceves, Coke and Bruney and Robertson and MO ;D

Also the Yankees his year 31 games i would not think that but they have been consistent and healthy for the most part

and Cano can hit i know i seen it i think in 2006 hit 34o thats good but he needs to not be lazy and i know u dont care for this but HIS SMILE AWW MELTS ME lol i am still a girl

And people don't test me i am here to defend the Yankees

Explain How the Yankees always lose to the Gayngels but the Dodgers took the series from them
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 am

yUP STILL in first place by 6.5 and the White Sox might make thePLayoffs u never know Very Happy

that makes me wonder also and its like the Lakers always have a hard time v.s the Bobcats things that make me wonder

so its just happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 am

All Im sayin is Dodgers are the going to win the WS.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:31 am

sure sure what ever u say LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 am

JanetYFFL wrote:

At least go farther than the Yankees. Which means we will go past the first round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:33 am

JanetYFFL wrote:

At least go farther than the Yankees. Which means we will go past the first round
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone noticed????   Has anyone noticed???? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone noticed????
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next