Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby

Go down 
+9
Nick C
brownie13
YS
Chosen One
EM:)
Straight Edge Bluntness
cbi
No Longer DEAD
Awesome
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

IS LEBRON JAMES the best passer of ALL TIME?
Yes
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
No
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_lcap89%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 89% [ 17 ]
I'm CBI and I'm a LBJ fan so I vote Yes.
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

See this is why I hate both of these guys. Lebron isn't the best passer on his team. I think ESPN JVG to say stupid shit like this.

In 4 years when LEbron is 30 and has bad knees he will be a bum, and ESPN will find someone elses dick to ride...Probably Wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Hoo-Bangin 101 wrote:
So what? he's cracked 28 pts and 7 rebs for a season...

Whooptie damn doo... So has Dr. J and Dominique Wilkins, Charles Barkley, Shawn Marion, Terry Cummings... Such a long list... And some of them at least avg'ed a double double or so damn near.

Don't even get me started with Larry Bird.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm

LeBron is a good passer but by far not the best passer of all time, first of all despite his high assist numbers Lebron is not a pure PG, he is a score-first "PG", so when he sees an opening he is thinking getting to the rim rather than who can I pass to, and 2nd of all most of his passes are from penetration and defense collapsing on him, those are pretty common passes and I wouldn't call that a hard pass due to LeBron's height and athletic abilities.

Magic Johnson to me is by far the best passer simply because of his creativity, and Jason Kidd/Steve Nash is the best in the league right now.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Magic Johnson.

There is no other.

The only pointgod ever that could see you scoring before you did. His lead pass to a basket is unparalleled...

Sorry. I just had to.

It's true. Magic the best passer of all-time. He could've score 30+ a game. He could've avg12+ rebs a game. Instead, he got his teammates the easiest baskets they would ever recieve. While still getting a double-double and 7-8 rebs a game.

And he made it look easy. LBJ "the best passer" get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

GOAT wrote:
These games are always boring because we see the same god dam teams on ESPNB, ABC, and TNT. Its the Magic-Nuggets-Lakers-Cavs-Celtics every single day. They might sneak in a Heat, Mav, Jazz game, but those same teams play over and over again. Why arent the Bobcats, or Raptors ever on National tv? Those teams would play harder, and give more effort in front of the Nation, giving a better game.......but whatever.
Maybe its just me, but the HOrnets and Mavs are on National TV mroe than anybody lately. I have no problem w/ that tho. They're pretty exciting.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 pm

LeBron's the most talented passer in the league,he's got one of the best court visions in the league's history but he's far away from beeing the best passer

Personally the best passers to me are Magic,Stockton,Kidd,Nash and Big O
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:12 pm

He is a great passer for someone of his size though. I can't deny that. I guess JVG only started watching the NBA in 2003 or something.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

He's biased as hell
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

lol as far as i know he has never had anyting to do w/ the cavs organization.
Hes stupid as hell.
Theres a difference. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm

anderson varejao 4 sixth man
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Jeff Van Gundy did coach a team to the NBA Finals before as a 8th place team so he's not dumb

well not as a coach at least, as a commentator yes
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Asa a coach he was smart but as a commentator he's dumb as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3