Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby

Go down 
+9
Nick C
brownie13
YS
Chosen One
EM:)
Straight Edge Bluntness
cbi
No Longer DEAD
Awesome
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

IS LEBRON JAMES the best passer of ALL TIME?
Yes
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_lcap11%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
No
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_lcap89%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_rcap
 89% [ 17 ]
I'm CBI and I'm a LBJ fan so I vote Yes.
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_lcap0%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Empty
PostSubject: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

See this is why I hate both of these guys. Lebron isn't the best passer on his team. I think ESPN JVG to say stupid shit like this.

In 4 years when LEbron is 30 and has bad knees he will be a bum, and ESPN will find someone elses dick to ride...Probably Wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Not surprised...that dumbass also has Cornell and Houston making the Final Four.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 pm

anderson varejao is now also the best big man coming off the bench
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:32 pm

WTF@option 3
You're a fucking dumbass.

Im a Cavs fan.. I dont like LeBron and his immature-ness., I defend him because people like you have to point oout every fucking little thing a human being does wrong. I wouldnt be surprised if you botched the quote or something.. obviously he's wrong... and obviously it was a stupid thing to say... but all you ever do is post negative things about the Cavs and LeBron... talk about the Hawks for once.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm

I talk about the Hawks 85% of the time, and the rest of the NBA (including the Cavs) like 15% of the time. I rarely even mention Lebron, as I bash the Celtics and Bulls most of the time....Hmmm someone knows Lebronx won't be in Cleveland next October.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Now Anderson should be 6th man of the year...because of his hustle.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Ehh, this doesn't shock me since I have become desensitized to his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:43 pm

LeBron is not option #3 in terms of his passing on Cleveland. He is the best passer on his team bar none. Now the best the NBA has ever seen is obviosuly biased and holds no truth in it. I can name much better passers in NBA history, but passing is one of the many different categories that LeBron's talent may allow him to break records pertaining to passing, scoring, rebounding, etc. Jee Van Gundy has a false sense of announcing he's too overly biased.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:45 pm

GOAT wrote:
I talk about the Hawks 85% of the time, and the rest of the NBA (including the Cavs) like 15% of the time. I rarely even mention Lebron, as I bash the Celtics and Bulls most of the time....Hmmm someone knows Lebronx won't be in Cleveland next October.
Are you sure?
Seems like anytime somebody on the Cavs slips up or somebody says something remotely postive about them you have to jump all over it and bitch about it for days on end... celtics, cavs, lebron, andy, uniforms whatever. Meanwhile I ignore your daily bitch thread yet i still get brought up. And why? Oh because im a Cavs fan.
Yeah that makes everything right.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 pm

No. I don't mind when people say positive things about the Cavs....it happens all the time. I hate it when people say stupid shit about them, like varejao being 6th man of the year. The Cavs are the best team in the NBA right now, I can't deny it, but when people say stupid shit like Lebron is the best passer ever, it pissed me off. Its not like I make threads about them for no reason....this is more of an JVG bash thread if anything. He says dumb shit every week.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

WOOT WOOT

Jeff Van Gundy does it again

He is definately making his case that he might even be dumber than Mark Jackson.....the guy who thinks Kobe will be GOAT and Wade is the 3rd best SG of all time.......

I wonder who is dumber "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby 67163
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Is it just me or is this one of the most boring NBA games i have ever seen

The philly game on friday was WAY more entertaining than this......
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Thank god the cavaliers woke up and are finishing business
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Chosen One wrote:
Is it just me or is this one of the most boring NBA games i have ever seen

The philly game on friday was WAY more entertaining than this......

Was it that boring?

I did not bother watching to be honest.
What was the final score?
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Its not even done yet but basically the cavs led all the way.....playing with the celtics slow paced offense.....

And despite the game being close at time u could almost fall asleep cause the celtics are playing with just as much emotion as the Spurs.......(no offense.....i think the spurs are way more exciting than the celts were today)
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

The Philly-Cavs game was WAY MORE EXCITING

It was a freaking dunk contest in philly 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 pm

lol, none taken.

Good thing I did not bother watching.
I am sorry but some of these games that they end up overhyping become a snorefest. I rather watch two under .500 teams play in an intense, close match up instead of two elite teams play boring basketball.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm

These games are always boring because we see the same god dam teams on ESPNB, ABC, and TNT. Its the Magic-Nuggets-Lakers-Cavs-Celtics every single day. They might sneak in a Heat, Mav, Jazz game, but those same teams play over and over again. Why arent the Bobcats, or Raptors ever on National tv? Those teams would play harder, and give more effort in front of the Nation, giving a better game.......but whatever.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Hornets vs Memphis....anyone?
I think that would be a close, exciting game..

So would Bobcats vs Blazers..
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:27 pm

NO..NEVER!!! Spurs vs Jazz!!!!!!!! thats what people want to see!!!!- David Stern
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:29 pm

I don't think Stern would want to put the Spurs vs Jazz matchup on national TV....
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

I think they're playing on Thursday on TNT if im not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

ok..so?
I highly doubt that game will bring in more ratings than a matchup that includes Lakers, Cavs, Nugs, Heat, etc....
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Who cares about ratings in March? Causal fans don't give a shit about the NBA until the playoffs. Give us real fans a reason to watch the games. Thats why giving the 4-8 seeds a chance to shine in the spotlight is good. I would rather see Bobcats vs bulls in a huge game that has playoff meaning over the Cavs and Magc, a game that really doesnt mean shit right now.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

I agree with you...

But no matter how you look at it....the NBA and ESPN get more views/money with Lakers vs Cavs than Bobcats vs Bulls..
And so...I don't think we'll ever get our wishes...so no point in complaining...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby Empty

Back to top Go down

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next