Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby

Go down 
+9
Nick C
brownie13
YS
Chosen One
EM:)
Straight Edge Bluntness
cbi
No Longer DEAD
Awesome
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

IS LEBRON JAMES the best passer of ALL TIME?
Yes
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
No
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_lcap89%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 89% [ 17 ]
I'm CBI and I'm a LBJ fan so I vote Yes.
"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

See this is why I hate both of these guys. Lebron isn't the best passer on his team. I think ESPN JVG to say stupid shit like this.

In 4 years when LEbron is 30 and has bad knees he will be a bum, and ESPN will find someone elses dick to ride...Probably Wall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Exactly.....
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

I guess thats what internet streams are for haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:39 pm

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 372102
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm

LeBron GTFO

Van Gundy GTFO

MVP GTFO for putting option 3
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:10 pm

GOAT wrote:
NO..NEVER!!! Spurs vs Jazz!!!!!!!! thats what people want to see!!!!- David Stern

Uhh, not really...lol.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm

☆®¥ån☆ wrote:
LeBron GTFO

Van Gundy GTFO

MVP GTFO for putting option 3

lol
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 pm

That might be the most stupid statement that JVG has ever spewed out of his mouth. LeBron is a talented passer. I won't disclaim that. But his take on Isiah Thomas is showing how stupid he is.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:55 pm

LOL. Everyone knew JVG was a fukkin idiot, but this is so much worse than anything else I've ever seen said. LBJ is far from the best passer in the league currently. How in the fukk would he be the greatest all time. He's not even the bast passing forward/big man of all time. He's a good passer, especially for as big as he is, but come fukkin on, Mo Williams might still be a better passer than LeBron. Neutral
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:58 pm

JVG is a great coach though. I respect him as a coach and one of the best defensive minds of more than a decade. His announcing pisses me off though he speaks like a total moron with what he says. Mark Jackson is just an asshole pardon my French. He's been an asshole as a player, announcer, and person.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

lol, but remember you told me Tony that you absolutely loved Mark Jackson's catchphrase, "My goodness, mama there goes that man" :p
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Mark Jackson hopes on everyone's nuts..

I srsly hate when he says "mama there goes that man"...or something like that..
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 pm

When did I ever say that SRF. I can't stand him. Him and Stu Scott I hope they get kidnapped and forced never to work on air ever again. Mark Jackson and his shimmy shake as a player I hated that as well. I couldn't stand him on the Knicks and tolerated him even less as a member of Indiana when he talked so much shit. And when the Knicks got him back I was one of the many that booed him in MSG when he was 1st reacquired. Mark Jackson is a effin b%tch.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Tony EM: Defeat The World wrote:
When did I ever say that SRF. I can't stand him. Him and Stu Scott I hope they get kidnapped and forced never to work on air ever again. Mark Jackson and his shimmy shake as a player I hated that as well. I couldn't stand him on the Knicks and tolerated him even less as a member of Indiana when he talked so much shit. And when the Knicks got him back I was one of the many that booed him in MSG when he was 1st reacquired. Mark Jackson is a effin b%tch.

Tony, I am just kidding.
I know you dislike him with a passion.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 pm

omg lol...tony's got some anger issues..

that was hilarious though...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:15 pm

If Mark Jackson wasn't on 1 of the only fast paced teams in the 90's in the Indiana Pacers and if he never played most of his career alongside Patrick Ewing or the later part of it alongside Stockton/Malone in Utah. He would have never average the assists that he did and he would be an afterthought if he's lucky enough that he's even that.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Tony EM: Defeat The World wrote:
If Mark Jackson wasn't on 1 of the only fast paced teams in the 90's in the Indiana Pacers and if he never played most of his career alongside Patrick Ewing or the later part of it alongside Stockton/Malone in Utah. He would have never average the assists that he did and he would be an afterthought if he's lucky enough that he's even that.

Thank you. 1000% Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Its arguable, Lebron is hand-down the best passer on his team. Lebron has made passes steve nash couldnt make...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm

He's just the product of being at the right places at the right time.

Magic Johnson, Oscar Robertson, The Glove, Strickland, Cheeks, Hardaway, Kidd, Muggsy, KJ, Harper, Pippen, etc. were all better passers than Mark Jackson. That goes w/o saying and they've dished out less career assists than Jackson. Hell people that never even made the top list of assists are better passers than Jackson.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Hoo-Bangin 101 wrote:
Its arguable, Lebron is hand-down the best passer on his team. Lebron has made passes steve nash couldnt make...

Whatcha talkin bout Visa? Nash can do it all. LBJ23 is a better passer than Mark Jackson as well there I said it.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Nash will TRY any pass...LBJ can COMPLETE any pass. I think lebrons passing is the best part of his game TBH
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

It is the best part of his game, but even with that he is no Steve Nash when it comes to his passing ability or court vision.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Mark Jackson Cool

and the only passes that LeBron can make that Steve Nash can't, are because of his physical gifts of size and strength. He can hurl the ball with a lot of force to the corner or back to the top over defenders.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

☆®¥ån☆ wrote:
Mark Jackson Cool

and the only passes that LeBron can make that Steve Nash can't, are because of his physical gifts of size and strength. He can hurl the ball with a lot of force to the corner or back to the top over defenders.

That being said LBJ has never cracked 10 ast a game for a season.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm

So what? he's cracked 28 pts and 7 rebs for a season...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

agreed nick. he's getting closer, but he's still only at 8.5, even when he dominates the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby   "LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"LEbron James the best passer of all time".Jeff Van Dumby
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next