Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time Empty
PostSubject: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 am

I say Magic
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 am

Walt Frazier, ftw.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

Fraizer was great passer but he was known by far for his perimter defense.I say Magic
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

Fraizer was great passer but he was known by far for his perimter defense.I say Magic
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 am

pete marvich. Easy pick, Magic was a good passe but wasnt as good as people make it out to be. The only reason magic gets credit for being a"Great" passer is because he was 6 ft 9. But really theres no comparison, The way pete delivered the rock to everyone on the floor rarely ever turning it over was amazing.

Darko. It's very funny how you claim to know so much about legendary basketball players from the 80's and early 90's but you live in macedonia and say you dont have NBAtv or NBA rewind...And you werent born to see those games live because your only 13,So you say you watch youtube.....Did you know anyone can look like the greatest passr of all time fom a youtube mix?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Bob Cousy. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Never saw Bob Cousy play.... but he did have lots of help, right?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Didn't all of the great passers have help?

Magic had Kareem, Stockton had Malone, Cousy had Bill Russell.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 pm

And Mo Will had Lebron

haha jk.

I just think anybody who played in the 50's and 60's had it easier... faster paced... less talent... less teams
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

But Cousy played like someone from today.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Well.
That's good enough for me..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Khai wrote:
But Cousy played like someone from today.

Cousy was the original Steve Nash.If the assist from dribble counted like today he would be the leader or atleast second in total assists.He won 8 assist titles,8x Championships...............

Last edited by Darko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Damn I forgot about how they changed that rule..

Man people like Oscar would be even better..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:34 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
pete marvich. Easy pick, Magic was a good passe but wasnt as good as people make it out to be. The only reason magic gets credit for being a"Great" passer is because he was 6 ft 9. But really theres no comparison, The way pete delivered the rock to everyone on the floor rarely ever turning it over was amazing.

Darko. It's very funny how you claim to know so much about legendary basketball players from the 80's and early 90's but you live in macedonia and say you dont have NBAtv or NBA rewind...And you werent born to see those games live because your only 13,So you say you watch youtube.....Did you know anyone can look like the greatest passr of all time fom a youtube mix?

It's funny of you to discredit my knowlege,you see my uncle watched NBA in the 80's and 90's so he told me that Magic is the greatest passer by far.He said that he could make everyone else better and let his team mates to easy points.He was a Bulls Fan and Pippen Fan as well,as he is saying to me,MJ=G.O.A.T you don't even to talk about it

He also watched Barkley,Malone,Stocthon,Pippen,Rodman,Kareem,Hakeem and a lot of other guys.He doesn't watch NBA now but mostly i got some key information from him that turn to be true and i have facts to supprot them.Plus i have other sources so don't discredit my knowlege and this in't from youtube......

Last edited by Darko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Damn I forgot about how they changed that rule..

Man people like Oscar would be even better..

Yes,that's true.He would have more total assists but at the end he still won like 7 assists titles,altrough he would have more total assists....
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Darko wrote:

It's funny of you to discredit my knowlege,you see my uncle watched NBA in the 80's and 90's so he told me that Magic is the greatest passer by far.He said that he could make everyone else better and let his team mates to easy points.He was a Bulls Fan and Pippen Fan as well,as he is saying to me,MJ=G.O.A.T you don't even to talk about it

He also watched Barkley,Malone,Stocthon,Pippen,Rodman,Kareem,Hakeem and a lot of other guys.He doesn't watch NBA now but mostly i got some key information from him that turn to be true and i have facts to supprot them.Plus i have other sources so don't discredit my knowlege

O.K
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Darko wrote:

He also watched Barkley,Malone,Stocthon,Pippen,Rodman,Kareem,Hakeem and a lot of other guys.He doesn't watch NBA now but mostly i got some key information from him that turn to be true and i have facts to supprot them.Plus i have other sources so don't discredit my knowlege

O.K

Awsome
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Darko wrote:
Darko wrote:

O.K

Awsome

Can we get along now
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Darko wrote:
Darko wrote:

O.K

Awsome

Can we get along now

Yes,of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Magic Johnson and Walt Frasier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm

My opinion is Magic Johnson
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:46 pm

Magic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time   Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the greatest passer in the NBA of All Time
Page 1 of 1