Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!

Go down 
+5
EM:)
BNB
Straight Edge Bluntness
Koolish
Rush
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

FOR SURE!! XD BOSH!!

http://twitter.com/RaptorsDevlin

Bosh is hilarious!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

Hey hey hey hey Khai hahahaha what do you have against the Dirty Jerz? NJ is the bees knees ya heard? It's a great place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 am

Rush. Raps down 10 points. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 am

Thet gonna win,.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

Not playing defense right now and allowing the Kings to make open shots from the perimeter...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 am

You know something else that bugs me about Toronto? No disrespect to Jack & Calde cause they are some good players that can make a positive difference from game to game. But, the thing is that I see both of these guys more of SG's trapped in a PG's body. They are used as PG's and don't complain and play the role to their best abilities. Jack gives them scoring and d. Calde doesn't d, but gives them scoring and is a better facilitator than Jack. Yet, they are both SG's and would be better used in that capacity. Toronto needs a legit PG IMO. Thing is Colangelo is blind at times and doesn't see the players he wants for who and what they are. He probably doesn't realize that Toronto needs a legit PG and continues getting the same type of players. Then he wonders why the team doesn't gel a full 48 minutes off a game or in between stretches of games.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 am

poor Raptors Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am

Tony EM: Defeat The World wrote:
You know something else that bugs me about Toronto? No disrespect to Jack & Calde cause they are some good players that can make a positive difference from game to game. But, the thing is that I see both of these guys more of SG's trapped in a PG's body. They are used as PG's and don't complain and play the role to their best abilities. Jack gives them scoring and d. Calde doesn't d, but gives them scoring and is a better facilitator than Jack. Yet, they are both SG's and would be better used in that capacity. Toronto needs a legit PG IMO. Thing is Colangelo is blind at times and doesn't see the players he wants for who and what they are. He probably doesn't realize that Toronto needs a legit PG and continues getting the same type of players. Then he wonders why the team doesn't gel a full 48 minutes off a game or in between stretches of games.

That is actually a valid point.
and I dislike when Triano has both of them on the floor at the same time cause it never works. Especially when Hedo is in the mix as well...it just makes things worse.

Errr, Sac scored 40+ points in the 3rd quarter, lol.
This defense right now is atrocious...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 am

SRF don't play that wrote:

and I dislike when Triano has both of them on the floor at the same time cause it never works. Especially when Hedo is in the mix as well...it just makes things worse.

Of course I make a valid point homie. I am me after all hahahaha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 am

i didnt think that was funny
im from dallas and i dont want bosh on my team
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:04 am

Dude Bosh is still adjusting to his game since coming back, he clearly doesn't look like himself in the last 3 games, like last game I don't remember one instance where he tried to take Gasol/Bynum off the dribble with his speed, that's a good indicator he is not back 100% and this is actually bad timing since I just realized what a dog fight it is for the last few spots of the Eastern conference playoff seed.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:05 am

SRF don't play that wrote:

Of course I make a valid point homie. I am me after all hahahaha.

Don't start thinking too highly of yourself now. :p

and Phenom, how come you would not want Bosh on the Mavs?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 am

Lakers Lakers Fan wrote:
Dude Bosh is still adjusting to his game since coming back, he clearly doesn't look like himself in the last 3 games, like last game I don't remember one instance where he tried to take Gasol/Bynum off the dribble with his speed, that's a good indicator he is not back 100% and this is actually bad timing since I just realized what a dog fight it is for the last few spots of the Eastern conference playoff seed.

Yeah, that is true.
Chris isn't playing like his usual self since coming back from the injury.
He isn't even using his size to battle Landry in the paint in this game.
and the motivation/energy isn't there tonight either...its pathetic.

Oh well, Spurs won tonight so I am very happy about that lol
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 am

HELL NO TO CHRIS BOSH RIGHT NOW~
WOOO go kings!!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah, ur Kings kicked butt in the 2nd half.
and Raps lacked that mental toughness to even bother fighting back.
Congrats to the Kings
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 am

It was Rekes night tonight. We dedicated this night for him, this night couldn't have been more better.

Triple double for Reke. Blow out game. Maloofs happy. Me happy. Team work. Great passing. Smiling through out the game. Finally..
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:51 am

Bosh isn't going to the SAC anyway
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!   Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bosh for sure isn't going to SAC!!! LOL!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2