Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Chris Bosh gone?

Go down 
+8
BNB
Straight Edge Bluntness
Raza
wallshingtonwizard
No Longer DEAD
Tar Heel
Fox News
Rush
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:05 am

Why do people continue to. Say that Bosh will certainly leave? It's a possibility he could stay, so why all the assumptionns?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 am

There own GM said " Its highly likely bosh will leave" And according to boshes camp He's not even CONSIDERING toroonto anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Maybe because the GM has said it is very likely Bosh leaves and that the team is losing interest in offering Bosh a deal? And because Bosh himself seems to have attached himself to LeBron, so unless LeBron wants to go to Toronto, Bosh is almost certainly gone.

Is it a possibility that Bosh stays? Yeah, sure. But it gets slimmer every day.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Why the hell would he stay? He hasn't gone ANYWHERE with Toronto, and if he resigns, they won't even have enough money to sign someone else who can make them a contender. Think of it this way. Toronto without Bosh - not even close to making the playoffs. Chicago/Miami without Bosh - made the playoffs the last two years. Add Bosh to Chicago or Miami and your talking a serious dynasty. If he stays, well, he won't be much more than an All-Star PF.

It just makes a lot more sense to leave.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Basically it's a done deal that CB4's gone. Now which city will he end up in? So many choices....
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Well quite honestly: Toronto sucks.

They have a decent PG in Jose Calderon, Hedo Turkoglu apparently just wanted the money and didn't do anything in Toronto, DeMar DeRozan is pretty good, Bargnani is just way too inconsistent and is pretty much a bust, and then there's Chris Bosh. Bosh doesn't have time for these silly games (and by silly games I mean not doing shit) so he wants to leave because he has realized Toronto is going no where. They are not trying to improve and hopefully every other Raptor player realizes this as well and tries to leave because Toronto just simply is a pathetic franchise and the management does not deserve any decent to good players.

There's my two cents bounce
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Oh, and the bench is absolutely terrible so whenever Bosh comes off the floor, he has to witness elementary-school level basketball.

There's another cent bounce
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Oh, and he wants to dickride Lebron, and seems to think that when he goes with Lebron, he will be the centerpiece, and not an addition

How bout a nickel this time?
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm

I don't get it, I mean even though the GM says he likely will not comeback, doesn't mean he would let him go, they will still offer him a max. And maybe try to get pieces. I can see in the near future, McGrady and Bosh to Toronto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm

McGrady won't do anything except take Toronto's posessions and throw them away, making them even worse, and making Bosh even more unhappy
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Lol, he could do that?
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Rush wrote:
I don't get it, I mean even though the GM says he likely will not comeback, doesn't mean he would let him go, they will still offer him a max. And maybe try to get pieces.

Alright, put it this way: there is no legitimate reason for Bosh to stay in Toronto. A lukewarm fanbase (or at least, a lukewarm one compared to the one doing everything to convince LeBron to stay) isn't going to be enough, and if you try to say that "staying in Toronto gives him more cash", well, I'm pretty sure a Bosh playing in Chicago or NY will make up the difference in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:07 pm

T-Mac on the Raptors would be a baaaaaad idea. I know the Raps won't be very good next season but I hope management isn't desperate enough to acquire T-Wac now.

and the Raptors fanbase is pretty strong...it's just that fans like to boo when the Raps play bad lol. Anyway, Bosh is as good as gone Rush...sorry to say dude but the Raps are gonna be in trouble come next season. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:10 pm

The only thing I see the Raptors doing is a sign and trade to get Vince Carter... Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

HELL NO!
They better not! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:38 pm

SRF: Believe wrote:
HELL NO!

C'mon, SRF! VC and Hedo on the same team would be like the Eastern version of Kobe and Gasol! Except not really!

You're right. Make a sign-and-trade with Kahn for Milicic and a couple of second-round picks, and then swap out Hedo's massive contract for VC's.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
SRF: Believe wrote:
HELL NO!

C'mon, SRF! VC and Hedo on the same team would be like the Eastern version of Kobe and Gasol! Except not really!

You're right. Make a sign-and-trade with Kahn for Milicic and a couple of second-round picks, and then swap out Hedo's massive contract for VC's.

Very true.
If the Raps do a sign and trade for those players you mentioned, then they will become a legitimate threat in the Eastern Conference...no wait, in the whole entire league, hands down!
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Raza wrote:
The only thing I see the Raptors doing is a sign and trade to get Vince Carter... Smile

ALREADY GETTING MY VOCALS READY... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want him too stay!
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Rush wrote:
Why do people continue to. Say that Bosh will certainly leave? It's a possibility he could stay, so why all the assumptionns?

If Bosh stays. he will forever be known as greedy. If he stays in Toronto, it would only be because of money..

He's having a hard time dealing with the fact that the raptors don't wanna S&T him anymore cuz he'll be leaving $30 Million on the table.

Funny how after they said that he hasn't been tweeting about free agency... ahahaha

Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm

WOW, Hedo is dirt.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Then what do you think of Bosh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm

WAY BETTER!
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Even if he leaves Toronto and talks spitefully about it like VC did?
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I would understand if CB leaves, he tried his best, for one year... last season.... THEN he got pumped up for this season... I mean he did try.. for this last season..
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 pm

lol...if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Bosh gone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bosh gone?   Chris Bosh gone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Bosh gone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next