Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?

Go down 
+18
EM:)
brownie13
King Of NJ
cbi
Darko
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
KD35
BNB
Straight Edge Bluntness
Nick C
No Longer DEAD
Andy's swingman ;)
3-peat
wallshingtonwizard
Fox News
Awesome
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? Empty
PostSubject: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:57 pm

You guys win just about every night. No surprises, nothing new...at least Joe Johnson and the rest of the Hawks keep their fans guessing...we never know which Hawk team will show up...and its anybodys guess if Teague will get in...its very..'interesting' if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Move ohhhh yeh
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:00 pm

No, because there's drama when they lose.

I'd give the Celtics a bit of a break because they were quite mediocre or worse most of this decade until KG came along.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

lol no, Not even close to boring. It's soo much fun, you get to see your fav Players play. And when we do lose, it's not a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm

How can it be boring watching LeBron dominate every night Razz
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Can't really speak from experience...but I'd sure as hell be a fan of the Lakers, Cavs, etc. instead of a losing franchise like the Warriors...but it is how it is and I still love watching them, even if we do lose all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Yeah it totally sucks.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Nick C wrote:
Yeah it totally sucks.

Sarcasm at it's finest Cool
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I am not even sure if Spurs will get homecourt advantage this season (*crosses fingers*) or make it past the first round of playoffs...so being a Spurs fan is far from boring, lol.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

well i'm sure the postseason is what they all wait for... the rest of us just hope our teams make it to the playoffs haha
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm

They always have the playoffs..

Being a Thunder fan is awesome. We're the feel good story of the year, surpassing the amount of games we won last year in half the amount of games. Trying to make the playoffs will be tough w/ the Jazz,Rockets,Hornets,Memphis,etc.
Back to top Go down
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
College Baller
College Baller
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!

Female Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 pm

well i can't really say cuz imma warrior fan
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 pm

See... I'm a Laker fan and I'm bumming from the Cavs win... it's not boring... it's sad when your teams loses and you are cheering them on... Damn Gasol Sad
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am

It's fun to win. O_O
No surprises needed.
Back to top Go down
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 am

very true about the hawks lol
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:21 am

I'm fan of the Blazers and the team is all injured,hopefully they stay healthier in the next season

So it's good to win
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeah, FML. Damn Cavaliers with their winning ways.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 pm

I think I know what MVP is trying to say..

like if the cavs, lakers, celtics, or any other elite team plays.. lets say the nets... the fans of those elite teams probably won't be interested in watcing that game because there is a great chance of their team winning... so it'll be a little boring I guess.. but a fan of bulls WOULD want to watch them play the nets because thats a team the bulls could beat..

so unless an elite team plays another elite team... the games aren't as interestin most of the time... not all the time... but thats how it usually happens.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm

I would watch Cavs and Celtics vs some weak team
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

its obviously fun watching your team win... but if they have a 25 point lead with 15-20 minutes left... the game gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Maybe a bit but i would the Blazers game even if we're leading by 20 points and it has 15-20 min at the end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:09 pm

screw that.. i wouldnt haha

its like reading a book or watching a movie for the very first time knowing how its gonna end. it's not really that exciting.
i wouldnt finish watching a meaningless game if I already know what the outcome was going to be
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I agree with that above me

it's better than being a Nets fan when you know you're going to lose every night at least lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 pm

ehhh. i dun really care if we're winning or losing tbh. i mean, its great to watch the warriors win, but its really about just watching a team come together and play basketball to me, no matter who i'm watching/rooting for.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 pm

The point is to win.
Why would winning be boring????

I would never wanna watch my team play like the Nets, or even the Bulls [this year].
I want them to win all the time, that's fun. Seeing them dominate is fun, seeing HOW they won is fun. That's the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?   Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isnt being a Laker, Cav, Spur, or Celtic fan kind of boring?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next