Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!

Go down 
+9
Chosen One
KD35
3-peat
BNB
Stefan
King Of NJ
brownie13
Fox News
Darko
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Great game for each of them,pure skills,great assists,points,dunks etc.Man,they are awsome.Best two point guards in the NBA now?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Breathe wrote:
tony parker has sucked this season.....

ehhhh, my boy has been injured.
When healthy, he's a solid PG bro. :p
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Tony Parker has not sucked this season he's done his job on an overloaded team that hasn't completley mixed yet @ 100%. Watch them in the playoffs though they will beat the Nuggets if that's the 1st Round matchup. Can't see them beating Dallas though if that's the 1st Round matchup. For SA to take Dallas it could only be in the semis or better yet the WCF. SA would need to get their feet wet or else they would lose to Dallas if it's a 1st Round matchup. Semis or WCF it's anyone's game.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm

yeah...but he hasnt been healthy enough to re-establish himself as one of the top point guards in the league.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Neither has Paul? His injuries this season are way too a higher nature of severity when compared to Parker's. At least Parker has been in and out of the rotation this season. Paul has been sidelined for quite some time due to the gravity of his injury. Russ Westbrook cracks my 6-10 btw.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

start of the season- spurs are lock for 2nd seed
halfway through the season- spurs always play better 2nd half
3/4 through the season- havent really played mind blowingly yet.

i HIGHLY doubt the spurs beat a beastly denver team in the playoffs.......
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm

yeah but paul is coming back.and tony's latest injury will keep him outta the rotation for awhile..
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm

I guarantee Spurs beat the Nuggets. Nuggets are not as deep as a year before and are not as beastly as it may seem they have lost a lot of games to less than mediocre teams. SA up until their loss against Cleveland have hit a nice little stride and expect them come playoff time to be up and ready to go. In fact I think Denver may even lose the division lead. The Jazz are a strong ball club. I take SA in 6 against the Nuggets.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm

everyone knows nuggets lose to mediocre teams becuz they lose focus..they thing they can win without even trying whenever they play below 500 teams. when it comes to playoff teams they play extremely focused and play well. Billups has played well and so has Melo. the injury to k-mart hurts them but i ehard he'll be back..nuggets have played above 500 teams pretty well....and they play elite teams really well......
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

True the Nuggets are a very good team, but honestly man look at it this way. The Spurs did not have Manu in the playoffs last season. And if Manu or RJ are playing @ a high level in the playoffs that right there equates or is even more superior than a Melo performance. Especially, since both of those guys are playoff tested and capable of standing right there with Melo. I expect both of them to be ready.

Also as great as TD is I don't think he will take his embarrassing 1st time in his career losing in the 1st Round of the playoffs after winning it all in his Sophomore year, like what happened last year lightly. I think he's gonna leave his imprint in the series and now he has Blair who can give them a spark.

Billups is great, the clutchest PG in the NBA, and the best PG in the NBA IMO. Yet, Parker is no slouche and the Spurs are directed very well. After what happened to them last season. I don't see them going out the same way they did against the Mavs.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I hope you are right Tony about that.

If the Spurs are a first round exit once again; I won't enjoy the playoffs as much, haha.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:52 pm

i doubt rj will play well in the playoffs........

Manu= X-factor
He's playing great as of late.

J.R Smith could light it up for the Nuggets in some games.
Carmelo Anthony is Carmelo Anthony.
Chauncey Billups aka Mr. Big Shot is clutch, a proven leader, and a champion. I think he would take it to Parker in the playoffs.
Nene and K-Mart are pretty tough themselves. Then, you have the Birdman coming off the bench. Plus, if my memory serves me correctly, the Spurs have played atrocious vs 500+ teams.

We'll see...I know I shouldnt count out the Spurs with TD,Manu,Tony,RJ,Blair,etc. but I just don't think Spurs will go far this season.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

I think they will take it SRF, but it's a wait and see. The Nuggets are a capable team let's not kid ourselves, but I think SA will take this series personal and you just can't count out SA.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm

IBC wrote:
Cool.

lol what?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Deron Williams and Derrick Rose played great.

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 am

Deron Williams right now is the best Point Guard in the NBA even when Paul is healthy...i personally think if Rose continues to play like this he might become Top 3 which is more then good
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:37 pm

Rose can't be in the top 3 at least 2 seasons more.He isn't so good in assists.If gets to another team he can be top 3
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Derrick Rose cannot put assists in bunches like Paul,Williams,Nash,Kidd or Rondo because his team completly sucks.There isn't any good post thread(example Amare/Boozer/KG),three point shooter(Allen,Pierce,Korver,J-Rich) or any consistent scorer...

You got take that in considerition,i think if Chicago gets 1 good post player and couple of consistent shooters he would average 23 ppg and 8 apg
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Luol Deng isn't consistent enough.Where was his consistency couple of months ago?

Okafor is better then Noah...

D-Rose cannot put the assists like he could.I think he's capable of averaging 8-10 apg if he has the things i named...he can still develop as a passer but he needs to score because if he doesn't his team wouldn't have good chances of scoring.I believe if instead of taking shots to score,to cut some of his shots he would be capable of averaging 8-10 apg...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Deng is avg 18 ppg. He has only not reached double digits 6 times all year.

David West is avg 19.3 ppg. Not reached double digits 5 times.

Very similar Darko.

Noah is avg 10.7 ppg. Held under 5 just 4 times.

Okafor is avg 10.6 ppg. Held under 5 at least 7 times.

Noah is actually better/more consistent on offense.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Okafor is skilled offensive player,he also has a jump shot like from 10-15 feet...

Hornets are full with some good shooters but i'm not saying that he would average 10 apg if he had those.I mean he would still be close to that and might average it only if he just decides to do that...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 pm

lol if he decides

so much BS you spewing Darko. Rose is a good player, and a great scorer for a point guard. but he isn't a distributor really. gtfo w/ avg 10 assists on another team.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 pm

LMFAO, Darko get of Rose's jock
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Rose is the best PG Cool
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Have you seen Emeka shoot free throws? Ugggh!
I remember most recently against OKC; nuffin but air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!   Deron Williams and Derrick Rose! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deron Williams and Derrick Rose!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next