Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E

Go down 
+11
3-peat
brownie13
Nick C
BNB
wallshingtonwizard
Chosen One
Koolish
Straight Edge Bluntness
YS
Fox News
Awesome
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I don't care that they're beating the BOBCATS, they are old and broken down. Lets see if Ainge can use his old poker winnings and land 2 more all stars via trades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 am

And he recorded more turnovers than assists and the same number of turnovers as rebounds. And he shot 6 3's and connected on 1 of them. The team as a whole came together though.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:12 am

Call me loco I think the way that it stands now the Bucks may give the Hawks more trouble than Miami gave Atlanta last season if Luke Ridnour gets more of the minutes than BJ in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 am

idk why jennings is still shooting.. he'll help the team more if he just passes... a lot
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 am

Foye did a number on him as well. How much of it is Jennings defense or Skiles showing that he's a great defensive coach with the schemes he runs? I don't think Jennings is anything special defensively or at least he isn't something Ridnour can't do on the defensive end if he gets the minutes. I mean Ridnour is shooting at a high level right now. And Stack is just wow surprising me. Salmons has shown up and Delfy is a good player. Plus, Mbah a Moute is 1 of the best young defenders in this league. Back to Ridnour though tonight 3/5 for 9 points in 15 minutes along with 6 assists. So he outscored and got the same number of assists than Jennings with his 15+ compared to Jennings's 31.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:23 am

I know, Foye put up 10 on jennings in 8 minutes. If it wasn't for that big month Jennings had, no one would be talking about him. He hasn't done anything worth talking about since he hit 55.. well.. we've been talking about how bad he has been, but that's not the kinda talk Jennings was hoping for hahaha

If this carries over into next season for Jennings... then I think he could be done in Milwaukee
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:28 am

Nenadidas wrote:
I know, Foye put up 10 on jennings in 8 minutes. If it wasn't for that big month Jennings had, no one would be talking about him. He hasn't done anything worth talking about since he hit 55.. well.. we've been talking about how bad he has been, but that's not the kinda talk Jennings was hoping for hahaha

If this carries over into next season for Jennings... then I think he could be done in Milwaukee

I agree and if they play in the playoffs despite the fact that they don't think they'll advance I think Ridnour should start cause it could end up paying dividence. Once in the playoffs you should fight instead of layover. If BJ continues this the Bucks may not follow up with wins like they are doing now, which is why you reward the player that's contributing. I mean in the playoffs you should always try to win. It would be a good learning experience for the young guys.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:28 am

Nenadidas wrote:
Golden State
@ Miami
@ NY Knicks
@ Washington
Detroit
@ New Jersey
@ Toronto
Charlotte
San Antonio
@ Milwaukee
Orlando
@ Philadelphia
Indiana
LA Lakers
Cleveland
Detroit
@ charolotte
@ Detroit
Toronto
@ Washington
@ Milwaukee
Cleveland

Bold=easy wins

They have 18 EASY wins in that schedule. If they can't managae to keep the 3rd seed then they don't even deserve the 4th seed.

idk if @ miami is an EASY win...def not @ tor, the way was is playing, going there isn't easy to win. @mil not easy...

@charlotte easy? :/

im takin 8 off ur list. so thats 10 of...yeah only about half :/
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 am

Tony EM: Boondock Saint wrote:
Sexy. wrote:
i don't trust the hawks. sounds mean, but i don't. they have no proven playoff contributors and the only thing they've ever really accomplished in the playoffs is take the 2007-2008 celtics team to 7 games (apparently they match up extremely well against them as they haven't lost to them this season), but it's only a half game lead, and that could easily disappear if the celtics are able to get their shit together. the celtics KNOW this is there last chance to get it done with the trio of allen, pierce, and garnett, and they're going to come out fierce no matter who they face in the playoffs. if they remain healthy, and pierce returns as expected, they are still a great team. just as good as any of the others in the nba. i would not be surprised if we saw them upset both cleveland and orlando in succession to reach the finals. they've upgraded their bench and it's just finally gotten healthy (daniels just returned from an injury that kept him out for over a month). ruling them out doesn't make sense.

Mike Bibby is very playoff proven he's a big time player in the postseason. He gave the Lakers a hell of a lot of trouble in that rivalry and single handedly won series for SAC like Minny.

if there is any player on the hawks that is legitimately WASHED UP, its bibby, lol. he's not a very good player any more.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:30 am

I hope Miami gets pummeled tomorrow
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 am

u guys do know that there is ALREADY a thread where u can go bitch about jennings, right?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:40 am

Yes we do, but it becomes necessary once in a while to flip the script a bit and post things elsewhere. And once more I just hope Miami gets pummeled tomorrow. May the only one who does good is the one we call JO. JO Nation stand up he's still get it left in the tank.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 am

Sexy. wrote:

idk if @ miami is an EASY win...def not @ tor, the way was is playing, going there isn't easy to win. @mil not easy...

@charlotte easy? :/

im takin 8 off ur list. so thats 10 of...yeah only about half :/

Hawks against the raptors this year
146-115 @ ATL. Win
111-89 @ TOR. Win

so i don't see why it's "def not @ tor."

they lost to miami twice this year.. so it won't be too easy.

with how washigton has been playing? Since they made the trade they have beaten the wolves, a beat up bulls team, nuggets, nets. They lost to the Knicks, bucks, grizzles, Bosh-less raptors.... they they beat one great team, 2 shitty teams and an average team. They lost to 1 shitty team and 3 average teams.

Since the Bobcats traded for Tyrus, they are 2-6. losses came to the nets, bucks, clippers, jazz, mavs, celtics. Wins against the cavs, grizzlies. The hawks did lose in CHA this year... but it was way early in the season before they even got stephen jackson. Then the beat the bobcats at home when they had jackson.. now without Murray and a bad man defender in Tyrus... the hawks have a great chance of beating them there
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 am

toronto is one of the better home teams this season. ur going to to just give the hawks the win? they were 10-15 (and playing much worse D than they are now) after the hawks second win against them and are clearly a much better team now.

bobcats schedule the last six games? 6 road games, the cavs, dallas, boston, and two games on the west coast (long travel, and a lot of traveling total) of course they aren't going to play well. they've been starting recent addition theo ratliff at center with mohammed and chandler out, too. they are still a 20-8 team at home...

nothing about milwaukee?

and washington is going to be a better team, especially at home, where they've already beaten the bulls and nuggets, so yah. winning there is no guarantee anymore :/
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 am

I forgot about Milwaukee.

They just don't match up well with the hawks...at all. Only advantage they have is at C... that's it.

and I gave credit to the Wiz for the nuggets win... but they're 12-18 at home and they still play no D.

Toronto IS one of the better home teams.. but the Hawks have killed them twice this year.. they have been playing better D, but they're still the same team that got blown out by the hawks twice.

I'll admit that winning at CHA won't be that easy, but it's a game that the hawks could def. win.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 am

a bunch of the ones u s said were easy will be coulds, which doesnt equate to automatic wins. big diff.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 am

@ Philadelphia
Washington
@ Milwaukee
Memphis
Indiana
@ Cleveland
Detroit
NY Knicks
@ Houston
@ Dallas
@ Utah
Denver
Sacramento
San Antonio
Oklahoma City
Houston
Cleveland
@ NY Knicks
@ Toronto
Washington
@ Milwaukee
@ Chicago
Milwaukee

^bostons sched.

I think they're gonna lose more than the Hawks
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 am

NY Knicks could beat the Hawks. For some reason they play great against Atl. We won 2/3 so far this year against them and last season NY won 3/4 against them.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 am

Who has more "easy will be coulds"

hawks or celtics?

hawks do...

The hawks are healthy, they celtics aren't 100% as of now
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 am

Boston v. Milwaukee
Boston v. Toronto

Atlanta v. Milwaukee
Atlanta v. Toronto

What to you sounds like the better series out of the 4?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am

Tony EM: Boondock Saint wrote:
Boston v. Milwaukee
Boston v. Toronto

Atlanta v. Milwaukee
Atlanta v. Toronto

What to you sounds like the better series out of the 4?

for the playoffs?

anyone vs. the bucks will be boring

the raptors/celtics games this year have been closer then the hawks/raptors games this year
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:31 am

the celtics are a better team, and i don't know the celtics' schedule

i do know celtics have 3 more home games though...and play in the weakest division in basketball
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 am

Holy shit Ryan that girl on your avatar seriously looks like a girl I used to know back in my HS days, which was like 2 years ago. But, ironically she moved to NJ from Cali and then moved back to Cali a couple of years later. She's Armenian as well.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 pm

not armenian 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:41 am

Celtics aren't done but they won't pass the 2nd round of the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:50 am

Simon Ammann wrote:
Celtics aren't done but they won't pass the 2nd round of the playoffs
wanna make a bet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E   The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Celtics are 100% say it with me D-O-N-E
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next