Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?

Go down 
+14
Nick C
Darko
Raza
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
Tar Heel
cbi
No Longer DEAD
3-peat
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chosen One
YS
King Of NJ
EM:)
BNB
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

He's getting worse and worse as the season progresses.

November: 22 PPG 42%
December:17 PPG 38%
January: 14 PPG 32%
February: 10 PPG 30%

Luke ridnour is shooting around 47% off the bench and is averaging 11 PPG

The bucks are close to the 8th seed and I think they should move Jennings to the bench

thoughts?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Jennings the face of the fran?

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut10

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_10

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_11

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_12

For people that think Jennings is the face of the bucks franchise and is the bucks best "young" player
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 pm

and ive seen articles showcasing jennings...so what?

stop trying to rip him apart just because people were ripping rose and fawning over jennings at the beginning of the year.

im done with this. kid done good. stop hating.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:02 pm

umm.. I was ripping Rose at the beginning of the year....

so that doesn't make sense...again...

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 260452
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
I was gonna say Tyreke evans..

but Jennings has been playing GREAT!

I seriously thought this dude was gonna be a bust.. he averaged like 5 PPG in Europe and he is lighting it up!

So as of now my vote is Jennings.. but it could change quickly haha

^when asked about rookie of the year

Nenadidas wrote:
whats with everyone saying Derrick Rose?

yeah I like him... but he is playing like shit right now. 14 PPG, 5 APG and 3 TO's a game.

thats shitty.

Brook Lopez, mayo and even freakin eric gordon are doing better

^when asked about who is the best sophomore player

you're right KID, that's why I was "hating" on jennings..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:21 pm

Curry, Evans and Jennings have all proved a lot in their rookie year.

Jennings is (possibly) going to the playoffs though.

Rose won it last year doing the same thing.

Kinda funny when you think about it... It was suppose to be a down year for rookies, but it been pretty competitive throughout the season winning record or not.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

well before Blake griffin got injured, a lot was expected from him. evans was a hot pick for ROY before the season started, so was curry because of the offense he plays in.

but a few weeks fater the season started, it looked like it was going to be a tough pick between Jennings and Evans. Jennings fell off for a while while evans improved. Curry has come on in the past month or so so he should be mentioned.

but its rookie of the year.. not rookie of a couple of months or else Darren collison should be in second place.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Nenadidas wrote:

u think i called u kid? "kid done good" as in jennings done good, and u should leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:33 pm

ѕкιηηιє вσι wrote:
Nenadidas wrote:

u think i called u kid? "kid done good" as in jennings done good, and u should leave him alone.

I should leave him alone because what? cuz you say I should? Laughing

I call it how I see it. I was shitting all over rose early this year when he was playing like crap and I was giving Jennings all of the credit he deserved.

Now I'm pointing out how shitty Jennings is playing.

I don't go based on who I like and who I don't like or else I wouldn't have said that about rose and I wouldn't have given Jennings credit.

but you're saying I'm "hating" on jennings because people were saying he's better than rose? hahahahahaha

maybe you're the one who's upset because you ARE a fan of jennings and because he was struggling so much...

you making shit up about why I'm saying stuff about a player isn't working
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
well before Blake griffin got injured, a lot was expected from him. evans was a hot pick for ROY before the season started, so was curry because of the offense he plays in.

but a few weeks fater the season started, it looked like it was going to be a tough pick between Jennings and Evans. Jennings fell off for a while while evans improved. Curry has come on in the past month or so so he should be mentioned.

but its rookie of the year.. not rookie of a couple of months or else Darren collison should be in second place.

Whoa whoa whoa... The season is only a couple of months in the first place. Check Curry's gamelog. He's been doing it for much longer than a couple of months. The best thing that happened to Darren was Chris Paul's injury.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Nick C wrote:
Nenadidas wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa... The season is only a couple of months in the first place. Check Curry's gamelog. He's been doing it for much longer than a couple of months. The best thing that happened to Darren was Chris Paul's injury.

I meant couple as in 2. haha The season is 5 1/2 months long?
If a player plays good for 4 1/2 months, shouldn't he be more deserving than a guy who has played good for 2 months?

and you're right. Curry has been great for 3 months now. I meant collison has come on in the past month or so. And in the past 2 1/2 months, Collisons numbers have been SICK. but he won't win the award because he has only done it for a short time
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
Jennings the face of the fran?

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut10

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_10

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_11

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Bogut_12

For people that think Jennings is the face of the bucks franchise and is the bucks best "young" player

Bogut is actually #2 in the Defensive Player Of The Year race

I think he should get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?   Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Brandon Jennings to go to the bench?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8