Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?

Go down 
+8
Straight Edge Bluntness
brownie13
Chris
BNB
Raza
VP
YS
EM:)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are mine...

#1. NEW YORK KNICKS
---. San Antonio Spurs/Utah Jazz
4. Phoenix Suns
5. Dallas Mavericks
6. Philadelphia 76ers - Only b/c AI is back; I hated them after he left in such a way
7. Atlanta Hawks
8. Detroit Pistons
9. Orlando Magic
10. Cleveland Cavaliers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:43 am

My sister's room is like an homage to Kevin Martin his pictures are like everywhere. I call her out on it and she gets all like mad. I try to tell her you should put Eddy Curry posters in your room.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:49 am

Wow, she does sound just like Koolish lol.

Those two would become best friends in no time, haha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:51 am

Yeah and when she met Manu with me and my family in Argentina all she could ask is what was Andres Nocioni like. She wouldn't let him breathe, poor guy, kinda funny though.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
Longhorns wrote:
I seriously have to find a second team to like... The bulls are giving me nothing this year hahaha

but who If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 67163

Spurs! cheers

hahaha of course you would recommend the spurs Razz
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 am

You got to meet Manu; you lucky bum. Evil or Very Mad

and it was an unbiased recommendation Nenad of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:58 am

hahaha!! mhmmm sure Rolling Eyes
Razz

but i wanna root for a young/exciting team.. like the thunder... but they're no good either... like championship worthy haha
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 am

Root for the Magic or Hawks then?
I would say Blazers but they are having a lackluster season so far...
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:09 am

see thats another thing.. i dont really like rooting for OTHER teams in the east. I usually root against them because the more they all lose, the more they help the Bulls haha.

if the Thunder can find a way to make it to the playoffs... ill def. root for them haha
also a little biased because im a big KD fan
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 am

1.Blazers

2.Cavs
3.Mavs
4.Suns
5.Bulls
6.Boston Celtics

Screw the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2