Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?

Go down 
+3
King Of NJ
Tar Heel
Justin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am

My 2 favorite NCAA teams from ever since I could remember are the Syracuse Orange and the University of Washington Huskies. I became a Syracuse fan cause both my mom and my aunt are Syracuse alumni and I became a Washington fan after I saw the movie, The 6th Man for the very first time and have rooted for both ever since.

My favorite most current teams of theirs would have to be the 2003 championship Syracuse team and the 2002 Washington Huskies.

Syracuse:

PG. GERRY MCNAMARA - Hoping to see him in NBA 1 day
SG. JOSH PACE - Alright
SF. CARMELO ANTHONY - Loved him in college. Lost faith in NBA before this season.
PF. HAKIM WARRICK - Like him pretty underrated
C. CRAIG FORTH - Not bad
6. Billy Edelin - I liked him

Washington:

PG. NATE ROBINSON - Did not like him much on my NCAA team who knew he would later be drafted to my favorite team later lol.

SG. BRANDON ROY- I enjoyed watching him play, special player.
SF. BOBBY JONES - Could not cut it in the NBA level, but not bad in NCAA
PF. MIKE JENSEN - ehh
C. HAKEEM ROLLINS - hustle type
6. Will Conroy - Tough nosed G I always thought

What is your favorite team?
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

My favorite Team is the Connecticut Huskies because my Dad is an alumni from there and I enjoy watching them as they are one of the best basketball programs all time

linup
C: Emeka Okafor - He's been a forward but I couldn't seriously consider Travis Knight.
PF: Cliff Robinson - In his 17th year in the NBA.
SF: Donyell Marshall - In his 12th year and trying to help Lebron to a title.
SG: Ray Allen - 10-year veteran averaging more the 20 points per game for his career.
PG: Ben Gordon - Using at point guard to bolster the starting lineup.
Bench: Rip Hamilton - Solid Player for the Pistons
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Hmmm...my most current favorite UCLA team is the 2008 Final Four team:

PG-Darren Collison (nobody seems to think he'll do well, but Westbrook and Jrue Holiday are both projected as superb NBA players; neither threatened Collison's starting PG job in college)
SG-Russell Westbrook (future top-5 NBA point guard)
SF-Josh Shipp (great shooter/solid defender)
PF-Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (very long wingspan/top-notch defender now starting at SF for the Bucks
C-Kevin Love (outlet passes remind me of Bill Walton; great rebounder and good post game; can hit occasional threes)
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 pm

Im a North Carolina Tar Heel Fan and my favorite lineup was actually this year

G Ty Lawson
G Wayne Ellington
F Danny Green
F Dion Thompson
C Tyler Hansbrough

bench was 6th Man F/C Ed Davis,F Tyler Zeller,G Bobby Frasor

2009 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!

another one of my favorite teams Ill do is Georgia Tech and the 2004 Final Four team that lost to UConn in the National title game with

starting 5

G Jarret Jack
G Marvin Lewis
F BJ Elder
F Anthony McHenry
C Luke Schensher

6th man G Will Bynum, bench F Ismail Muhammed,C Clearance Moore.G Mario West

Last edited by King Of NJ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Justin wrote:
My favorite Team is the Connecticut Huskies because my Dad is an alumni from there and I enjoy watching them as they are one of the best basketball programs all time

linup
C: Emeka Okafor - He's been a forward but I couldn't seriously consider Travis Knight.
PF: Cliff Robinson - In his 17th year in the NBA.
SF: Donyell Marshall - In his 12th year and trying to help Lebron to a title.
SG: Ray Allen - 10-year veteran averaging more the 20 points per game for his career.
PG: Ben Gordon - Using at point guard to bolster the starting lineup.
Bench: Rip Hamilton - Solid Player for the Pistons

he meant favorite team for one season. They didnt play on UConn at the same time

but the best UConn team I think is the 2004 NCAA title team with a lineup of

G Taliek Brown
G Ben Gordon
F Rashad Anderson
F Josh Boone
C Emeka Okafor

with F Charlie Villanueva and C Hilton Armstrong on the bench
Back to top Go down
JC45
College Baller
College Baller
JC45

Male Posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

I like Syracuse, but just got into NCAA this year so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 am

Duke

I liked the 1998-99 team the best though they lost to Connecticut, and the 2000-01 National Championship team. Favorite Dukie is Shane Battier. Current Dukies need another solid big man and losing Henderson hurts.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm

UCOON WILL OWN THIS YEAR!!

GO HUSKIES
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Justin wrote:

GO HUSKIES

The men lost Thabeet, Adrien, and Price to graduation or NBA money. They need Dyson and Kemba Walker to own, and who will be the blocking big boys (pun intended and not) for them? UConn has been notorious for shot blocking this past decade. They have a chance to win the ship like they do most years, but it's doubtful.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:31 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
Justin wrote:

GO HUSKIES

The men lost Thabeet, Adrien, and Price to graduation or NBA money. They need Dyson and Kemba Walker to own, and who will be the blocking big boys (pun intended and not) for them? UConn has been notorious for shot blocking this past decade. They have a chance to win the ship like they do most years, but it's doubtful.
SOOOOOOOOOO?
lol
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

PG AJ Abrams
SG Daniel Gibson
SF PJ Tucker
PF LaMarcus Aldrigde
C Think it was Connor Astchley?

Nice team.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 pm

GO UCONN!!!

But I don't know ANYTHING about college ball haha. I'll try to get into it this year
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Raza wrote:
GO UCONN!!!

But I don't know ANYTHING about college ball haha. I'll try to get into it this year

good job trying to get into it this year. College ball is where its at right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?   Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite NCAA team & what's your most current favorite team of that organization?
Page 1 of 1