Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?

Go down 
+8
Straight Edge Bluntness
brownie13
Chris
BNB
Raza
VP
YS
EM:)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? Empty
PostSubject: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Here are mine...

#1. NEW YORK KNICKS
---. San Antonio Spurs/Utah Jazz
4. Phoenix Suns
5. Dallas Mavericks
6. Philadelphia 76ers - Only b/c AI is back; I hated them after he left in such a way
7. Atlanta Hawks
8. Detroit Pistons
9. Orlando Magic
10. Cleveland Cavaliers
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Miscounted so I'd like to include the Houston Rockets in btwn. ATL & DET
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Other than the Lakers....my next fav. are the Sixers...and thats it...

I don't have 9 fav. teams lol....
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I don't really have 9 favorite teams. NY is the only favorite team I have. but if they were not playing against the Knicks and faced other teams or each other I would root for these teams in this order. I grew up on Knicks and Jazz and learned to like the Spurs later on in Tim Duncan's career. A little after 1999 when I was pretty pissed at him and SA, but then I sat back and appreciated them over the years.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 pm

lol...why were you pissed at Duncan at first?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:10 pm

He beat NY in the Finals. That was such a Cinderella-like year & I was so mad when it finally ended.
Back to top Go down
VP
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
VP

Male Posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 pm

1. Detroit Pistons
2. Utah Jazz
3. Portland Trail Blazers
4. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. New Orleans Hornets
6. Denver Nuggets
7. Chicago Bulls
8. Milwaukee Bucks
9. OKC Thunder
10. Memphis Grizzlies
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 pm

1. Nuggets
2. Bulls
3. Magic
4. Nets
I don't really know after that...
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 pm

1. Bulls

2. 27 NBA teams [no opinion]

3. Celtics [dislike]

4. Pistons [hate]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 pm

1. Sixers (by far)
2. Spurs (TD is my one of my favorite players of all-time)
3. Thunder (I like the pieces they got)
4. Nuggets (the Birdman, baby!)
5. Mavs (I always enjoy watching Dirk and Kidd play. Barrea is nice to watch too)
=====================================================
I don't know about the rest. All of them are so-so to me.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Fan of:
1. Boston

2. Philadelphia

Im Happy when ____ wins.

3. Toronto
4. Oklahoma
5. Denver
6. Houston
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:03 am

GSW

DENVER
HOUSTON

MIA

PHILLY
SAC

no more
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:08 am

1. Spurs
2. Raptors
3. Jazz (cause my sister)
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

And meh to all the rest...
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:08 am

1.Chicago Bulls

2.New Jersey Nets

3.Cleveland Cavaliers
4.Houston Rockets
5Denver Nuggets
6Oklahoma City Thunder
7.New Orleans Hornets

30.Detroit Pistons

can't think of any more
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
1. Spurs
2. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

I'm very hurt that Lakers are a "meh" to you when the Raptors is clearly my 2nd favorite team (cause of you)
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:11 am

David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
1. Spurs
2. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

I'm very hurt that Lakers are a "meh" to you when the Raptors is clearly my 2nd favorite team (cause of you)

LOL whoops!
Add the Lakers to 6th place.
My bad, sorry Sensei!
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:13 am

King Of DR wrote:
1.Chicago Bulls
3.Cleveland Cavaliers

THis does not make sense to me
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:17 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
1. Spurs
2. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

LOL whoops!
My bad, sorry Sensei!

ok guess who just been downgraded to my 6th favorite team now?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am

David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
1. Spurs
2. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

LOL whoops!
My bad, sorry Sensei!

Haha fine.
Lakers can take 2nd place. drunken
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:24 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
David wrote:
Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:
1. Spurs
2. Raptors
4. Hornets
5. Pacers

LOL whoops!
My bad, sorry Sensei!

Haha fine.
Lakers can take 2nd place. drunken

I guess the Heat will get bumped so 3rd place now behind the Raptors of course, cuz I will never downgrade them Smile

He who has learned to disagree without being disagreeable has discovered the most valuable secret of a diplomat.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:28 am

1. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

2. Toronto Raptors........
3. Houston Rockets
4. Denver Nuggets
5. San Antonio Spurs
6. New Orleans Hornets (All cause of CP3)
7. OKC
8. Portland Trailblazers
9. Atlanta Hawks
10. Chicago Bulls
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 am

I see to many guys with Celtics at their list's.
*coughIronicallycough*
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 am

My sister is a huge Sacramento Kings fan, like not only does she have a huge obsession with the Kings, but she has a huge obsession for some of the former Kings players and roots for their teams when the Kings aren't playing. For instance, she is very big on Gerald Wallace and her 2nd favorite team are the Bobcats. She also roots for Hedo Turkoglu in Toronto (sorry if you want to strangle my sis now SRF but yeah) and she even roots for Darius Songaila in New Orleans lol. I think her and Koolish would get along famously. In fact I'm beginning to think that my sister is Koolish's East coast alter-ego.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 am

I seriously have to find a second team to like... The bulls are giving me nothing this year hahaha

but who If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? 67163
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 am

Longhorns wrote:
I seriously have to find a second team to like... The bulls are giving me nothing this year hahaha

but who If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? 67163

Spurs! cheers

and lol Tony; I can forgive her.
My sister is a huge CP3 fan; so call it even...haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?   If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had to compile your 10 favorite teams from tyour absolute favorite team to 9 others that you can't help but like. What will they be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next