Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?

Go down 
+15
Koolish
KD35
wallshingtonwizard
Rush
EM:)
Saeed
cbi
Tar Heel
Nick C
Chosen One
Fox News
No Longer DEAD
brownie13
Darko
King Of NJ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

they have the worst record in the NBA and possibility of the #1 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft

Right now PG John Wall from Kentucky,PF Derrick Favors from Georgia Tech,SG/SF Evan Turner from Ohio State,C Cole Adrich from Kansas,PF Ed Davis from North Carolina,and SG/SF Wesley Johnson of Syracuse are in the mix.

since it's a lottery we don't know if they will even get the #1 pick but they have a good PG in Harris,and a good C in Lopez already.

I like the think they should get a PF if they can but maybe they'll get John Wall who's the most talented of the projected #1 picks and has a chance to be a really good player in the NBA and looks like he's head and shoulders the best player to draft #1 so far.

Maybe they pair up Wall and Harris. It'll be interesting
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I know I was thinking about that, it depends on how the ping pong balls land

I was comtemplating if they get the #1

they're so horrible that they should just given the #1 they're that bad lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 pm

true, lol. gonna suck if they get the lowest possible, 4th pick, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm

aмαzιηg wrote:
true, lol. gonna suck if they get the lowest possible, 4th pick, hahaha.

I would LMFAO if they got a #4 pick.

Geez man... this is the same organization that went to the Finals back to back this decade.

Crazy.
Back to top Go down
FC
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
FC

Male Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:24 pm

I would trade down to the 4th or 5th pick and get favors and another solid player or future pick
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

The Kings were the worst team last year and we got the 4th pick and WE STILL got the best player from the draft. Yup. If they get the first pick, they will probably choose john wall.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:20 pm

We don't know how Blake will do...

If Blake turns out to be very good...then I think everyone would much rather have a good big man than a good perimeter player...
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Nick C wrote:

I think the Bulls had some balls to select Rose over Beasley at the time of the draft as many media list had B-Easy as the #1 pick. .

fans in chicago would have murdered Paxon if he didn't draft rose... only because Rose is from chicago... hahaha
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

I'd disagree with Koolish personally I think Stephen Curry is the best player in the class and I thought he was before the Draft too and during the College BBall season of 2009

just my opinion though
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Derrick Favors wrote:
I'd disagree with Koolish personally I think Stephen Curry is the best player in the class and I thought he was before the Draft too and during the College BBall season of 2009

just my opinion though

I'd disagree with KONJ personally I think Stephen Curry is the best player in the class and I thought he was before the Draft too and during the College BBall season of 2009

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 pm

You said the same thing he said.

FAIL Koolish.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:36 pm

YS wrote:
You said the same thing he said.

FAIL Koolish.

ahh; no i didnt know at all

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Then I don't get ur joke....
If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Evan Turner and Wes Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 pm

They should get Turner.....

But they are going to end up getting Wall
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Somebody from UConn... Smile
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Lame Name wrote:
Derrick Favors wrote:

just my opinion though

I'd disagree with KONJ personally I think Stephen Curry is the best player in the class and I thought he was before the Draft too and during the College BBall season of 2009

Very Happy

Glad to know you're a Warriors fan too, Koolish.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 pm

they should get turner.

They don't need a C and if they plan on keeping Harris.. they dont need a PG... which means no wall. Yi has also been playing well [when he was healthy] so I dont think they need a PF... thats leaves SG/SF... which is Turner
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Turner would be the ideal pick. However, I couldn't imagine Wall going to Minnesota or Golden State either. Minnesota already has Flynn and Sessions, two pure PG's, and Golden State...welll we're just too small in the first place...lol. But at the same time, it's hard seeing Wall slipping to 4th...GAHHHH SCREW YOU NBA LOGIC!!
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Wes Johnson for #1 pick!

Bet. Wesley gets Rookie of the Year.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:12 pm

if the nets got the 4th pick they could think about wes johnson... but he isn't worth 1st overall
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Johnson is the most versatile out of the group.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Best player available. Right now, it's Da'sean Butler. Talk to me again after MAy 4 when early entries have to decide for sure about what they will do.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

I thought Devin was going before Da'sean in the draft?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:22 pm

-saeed(: wrote:
Johnson is the most versatile out of the group.

Evan turner can rebound, pass and he is a good scorer. If he improves his outside shot... he'll be very hard to stop.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Wall should be taken number one. He's the best player, the youngest, and the one with the biggest upside. He's a big point guard, extremely quick, athletic and has a good handle on the ball and on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?   If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If the Nets have the #1 pick in the NBA Draft who do they select?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3