Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW

Go down 
+9
Darko
Rush
Raza
Saeed
Tar Heel
Chosen One
cbi
YS
Awesome
13 posters

Best White/International player in the NBA
Tim Duncan
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap19%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Dirk
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap38%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
David Lee
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap0%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jose Calderon
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap13%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Pau Gasol
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap13%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Steve Nash
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap19%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Other(Explain in post)
The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_lcap0%The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Empty
PostSubject: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:21 pm

5. Tim Duncan. lol jk

5. Dirk. He is soft as hell, but he is a 7 footer with a jump shot. He is very athletic, makes tough shots, plays hard 85% of the time, and is an all around good player...but he is to soft

4.David Lee. I'm not going to lie, I watch very little Knick basketball..but he is a 20/10 guy, and he is a beast on on NBA 2k10 so...

3.Jose Calderon. I'm going to get blasted for this, but this guy is a top 10 PG in the NBA. He does the little things. Everytime he plays the Hawks he lights us up. Usually I hate on players like that, but he is a likeable guy, and very underrated.

2.Pau Gasol...He basically single handedly shut down Dwight Howard in the finals. Has a post game, has a jump shot, and has gotten much more physical..it helps to have Kobe on your team

1.Steve Nash. The guy still has it. The season if early, but he is playing out of his mind..and has the suns at 4-0...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Dirk > Nash > Gasol > Lee > Calderon

Get it right....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Move Dirk to one. ...
no not cuz Im German GRRILLA.. hes that beastly

drop Nash.. he's old and he needs a certian system to do well

move Lee to three

1. dirk
2. gasol
3. lee
4. nash
5. idk. the other gasol
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Actually CBI's right....wow..
Nash ain't that good anymore....

1. Dirk
2. Gasol
3. Lee
4. Nash
5. Calderon
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Nash isnt good anymore? wow... just wow...
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm

I said...he isn't THAT good anymore...

Which means.....he isn't what he used to be...

Get it right.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok, but he is still on the top of this list...he used to be a top 3 PG..now he is top 7?...
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm

1.Nash
2.Dirk
3.Duncan
4.Gasol
5.Jose

I still think nashs still got it,but really this was all pretty close.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm

1. CP3
2. Deron
3. Tony Parker
4. Nash?
5. Calderon

So, I guess he is in the Top 5....I might be forgetting some players though...
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm

1.CP3
2.Deron
3.Tony
4.Nash
5.Billups
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 pm

1. Duncan-PF GOAT...and he's white!?
2/3. Gasol-He's one of the top PFs in the NBA. Has a very refined post game, a jump shot, excellent defense, good rebounding, solid FT shooter...one of the most balanced NBA players. Yes, he benefits from playing with Kobe, Odom, etc., but I don't think you can deny Gasol is good. I put him ahead of Dirk because of what I've seen of their defense (I don't think Dirk could hold Howard like Gasol did), but they're fairly even.
2/3. Dirk-One of the greatest shooters in NBA history and a match-up nightmare for most teams. I'm still waiting to see the Mavs play him at C to make it even worse for opponents.
4. Nash-I have mixed feelings with Nash. On one hand, he's a successful PG and I'd like to see him retire with a ring. On the other hand, we're talking right now, and I could care less if he averaged 50 points and 20 assists in his first few games. He's 35, an enormous beneficiary of the system he plays in, and can't play defense to save his life.
5. Lee-I don't often watch the Knicks, but when I do it's clear Lee is a great player. He might be higher, but I don't know enough to judge that now.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Duncan is white? I knew he wasnt from the continental US..but...
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Eh, he's close enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm

1. Duncan
2. Yao
3. Gasol
4. Nash
5. Nowitzki
6. Lee
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

kevin garnett
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm

RAza, can you check my leagues site?

Duncan for sure.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Raza wrote:
kevin garnett

Courtney Lee
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Raza wrote:
kevin garnett

lol, how could I forgot about him?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 am

1.Dirk Nowitzki-The best PF right now in the league,great and beasty player.He's becoming better and better PF that looks like a Top 5 PF of all time right now(sorry if you think i'm bias)

2.Tim Duncan-Right now,he's behind Dirk but if this was about all time you know who would be infront....right now Mr Duncan is little behind

3.Steve Nash-Back to himself again

4.Pau Gasol-The all around PF/C is great but not on the level of those guys

5.David Lee-A beast in the making at PF

6.Jose Calderon-The best pure PG in the league

7.AK 47-Still can give you good defense

8.Luol Deng

9.Danilo Ganilaro

10.Andrea Bargnani,Marco Belineli
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:32 am

1. dirk

2. duncan

3. nash

4.deng

5.gasol
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Good list VISA Wink
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 pm

Dirk
Nash
Gasol
Calderon
Lee
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:44 am

Dirk
Nash
Ginobili
Gasol
Calderon
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 am

CAguystukinNC wrote:
1. Duncan-PF GOAT...and he's white!?
2/3. Gasol-He's one of the top PFs in the NBA. Has a very refined post game, a jump shot, excellent defense, good rebounding, solid FT shooter...one of the most balanced NBA players. Yes, he benefits from playing with Kobe, Odom, etc., but I don't think you can deny Gasol is good. I put him ahead of Dirk because of what I've seen of their defense (I don't think Dirk could hold Howard like Gasol did), but they're fairly even.
2/3. Dirk-One of the greatest shooters in NBA history and a match-up nightmare for most teams. I'm still waiting to see the Mavs play him at C to make it even worse for opponents.
4. Nash-I have mixed feelings with Nash. On one hand, he's a successful PG and I'd like to see him retire with a ring. On the other hand, we're talking right now, and I could care less if he averaged 50 points and 20 assists in his first few games. He's 35, an enormous beneficiary of the system he plays in, and can't play defense to save his life.
5. Lee-I don't often watch the Knicks, but when I do it's clear Lee is a great player. He might be higher, but I don't know enough to judge that now.

I agree, but Duncan white?!?!?

I like the Gasol part, hes a BEAST!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 am

Derek Fisher wrote:
Dirk
Nash
Gasol
Calderon
Lee

Where's Duncan.Btw,good list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW   The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW Empty

Back to top Go down

The top 5 White/International NBa Players RIGHT NOW
Page 1 of 1