Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?

Go down 
+3
Raza
Fox News
Stefan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? Empty
PostSubject: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 am

confused
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 am

What the hell did you say?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

I'm not sure what you're trying to ask...and not sure of anything close to what you said that you might have been trying to ask.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

I have no idea what you're trying to ask.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am

Does this count as a question?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:35 am

:cherry:
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 am

NO!! ITS THE CHERRY OF OFF-TOPIC DOOM!
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 am

Stefan wrote:
confused

Actually, this smiley you put up there describes how we all seem to feel about this question...
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Well... that's a question that can only be answered when the season begins.

They have three big time players and two solid contributors, but the rest of the team is pretty junky. I'm sure they can blow out teams based on James, Wade and Bosh... but who knows how they will do against teams the have deep rosters and a solid or competent starting five.

I'm guessing this is what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I'm pretty sure you meant how good will the Miami Heat deal with all the players they have... If so, since I'm confused by the real question.

Heres how I think it'll go:

Center: Joel Anthony/Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Power Forward: Chris Bosh/ Udonis Haslem
Small Forward: LeBron James/Dashaun Butler
Small Guard: Dwyane Wade/Mike Miller/Kenny Hasbrouck
Point Guard: Mario Chalmers/Eddie House

Most players to put up points will be Dwyane Wade & LeBron James. Mario Chalmers will be a good assist guy for them, and so will LeBron James to Dwyane Wade and the bigger guys. I think the center rotation will be a little odd, although I think Big Z coming off the bench for Joel Anthony will work a little better because Big Z came off the bench in Cleveland and still put up 8 points/7 rebounds per game. Also for the centers, I think they'll try to fit in Dexter Pittman into their lineup but you never know who of the center guys will have a good night. I think that Udonis Haslem will be the only person to come off the bench for Chris Bosh, and they won't really try and work Juwan Howard much. The small forwards will pretty much be dominated by LeBron James, who I wouldn't be surprised if he got anywhere from like 42-48 minutes per game. Mike Miler might sub in for LeBron or Dwyane Wade, still a little questionative on that. Point Guards will probably be questionative, and right now looks like Eddie House will come off the bench for Chalmers and Arroyo maybe.

Overall, they have a pretty decent rotation. They have good depth at the small forward/small guard positions and will be questionable on the centers/point guards. The Power forwards will probably be dominated by Chris Bosh. They need to show that they can use these guys for a decent rotation, and show that they can have a little more depth than the big 3. I guess with this team they really need to work on their chemistry and with that the better they will play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?   How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players? Empty

Back to top Go down

How good will Miami Heat deal with all those players cause they have pretty much players?
Page 1 of 1