Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What position do you play(if u play in real life)?

Go down 
+13
John14
Justin
VP
Teh Big O'reilly
Raza
Saeed
BNB
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
cbi
YK (Alive)
J
#1 Rockets Fan
KD35
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

i play pg 15 ppg 8 apg 1.7 spg yeah i know my stats aer ownage

how bout u guys?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Point Guard is my natural position,where i play similar like Kidd expect i go on chase down block and shot better

My second spot is the Small Forward,where i play like point forward which suits me fine and than i kill the opponents with shot of the dribble,attacking the basket,passing and bringing entire game

The position that i least want to play is SG

So i'm basically everything besides Pf/C
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:53 pm

By the way,i'm 5'9

I need to work on my strength.I'm fast ,quick,smart,i need little strength
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:30 pm

I play forward..and like pg...or like..just a forward who thinks everyone else sucks and i should shoot all the shots :/
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

At my new school everyone who plays basketball is either 14 or 15.

I'm sitting there.
Just turned 13.
Beasting.

No really though, these guys will never be good if they continue to play with 13 year olds. It's so unfair though. They could be like 6'0", fast, strong, athletic just because they're like 2 years older. Cheat so bad. D:
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Justin wrote:
PG
13.6 PPG
1.2 RPG
3.7 APG
that muthafucka justin..where you go?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Cold Chillin wrote:
I play forward..and like pg...or like..just a forward who thinks everyone else sucks and i should shoot all the shots :/

Feature Kobe Bryant in the making!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Now,in my new team,in which i'm barely 2 weeks,when i got my bigger minutes (10),i showed that i'm productive...something around 7 rebounds,6 assists,1 block and 2 steals...i didn;t show btw

Hopefully i will take a role of a starter and dominate the game..because i can do that
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Darko done fell off?!!!
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Some of you guys must be crazy good or crazy athletic to be putting up 15ppg in a high school/ middle school season. I don't think all of that is quite true, so I'll be 100% real on mine.

Last year, I played left wing a lot and didn't do well playing that position. Then a few games I switched to number 4/5 guy and played either PF/C which I ended up playing way better at.

I was scouted for a few games last year (everybody on the team was personally) and my result was:
-Strictly a left handed dribbler (I personally don't think I switched to my right aside from crossover, between the legs, or any other dribble moves the whole year, that was scouted pretty well). I also was put down for recognizing the offence well. Refs didn't catch me much, but I think 5 in a key was more prominent for me.

I don't remember the exact number I had for points per game, but I think it was like 3.something. I averaged 5 rebounds a game, 1 steal per game (a lot of turnovers in high school, I had 5 in one game before though) and 1 assist per game. Never got a block in my life though! Sad

I'm about 6'0, so I probably won't start C this year (for JV) but I think I could start 4 man (PF) or come off the bench for C/PF. So I don't know for sure. Definitely need to work on my speed, defense, scoring, strength, stamina, jumping and agility for next season.

One thing you wouldn't expect of me is my sick 3 point stroke, but I never get to use it playing 4/5 Sad I did have 6 three's last year though.

I don't play AAU anymore, so I can't put stats for that down. Although next year, I think I might get back into that.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Cuz they're lying their ass of about getting 2359802 rebounds per game...

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Bears Tigers Spurs (Mo) wrote:
Some of you guys must be crazy good or crazy athletic to be putting up 15ppg in a high school/ middle school season. I don't think all of that is quite true, so I'll be 100% real on mine.

Last year, I played left wing a lot and didn't do well playing that position. Then a few games I switched to number 4/5 guy and played either PF/C which I ended up playing way better at.

I was scouted for a few games last year (everybody on the team was personally) and my result was:
-Strictly a left handed dribbler (I personally don't think I switched to my right aside from crossover, between the legs, or any other dribble moves the whole year, that was scouted pretty well). I also was put down for recognizing the offence well. Refs didn't catch me much, but I think 5 in a key was more prominent for me.

I don't remember the exact number I had for points per game, but I think it was like 3.something. I averaged 5 rebounds a game, 1 steal per game (a lot of turnovers in high school, I had 5 in one game before though) and 1 assist per game. Never got a block in my life though! Sad

I'm about 6'0, so I probably won't start C this year (for JV) but I think I could start 4 man (PF) or come off the bench for C/PF. So I don't know for sure. Definitely need to work on my speed, defense, scoring, strength, stamina, jumping and agility for next season.

One thing you wouldn't expect of me is my sick 3 point stroke, but I never get to use it playing 4/5 Sad I did have 6 three's last year though.

I don't play AAU anymore, so I can't put stats for that down. Although next year, I think I might get back into that.
Highschool 15 ppg is pretty easy for JV and in middle school..but once you get to varsity..ull quickly realize how much you really truly suck.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Blindside wrote:
Darko done fell off?!!!

No,man.I'm not

It's just,i'm not even a month in my the new team.I need to time,the coach wants to me to fit better in the system,team quicker so i can play as a starter and it's a lot different than what i played in the previous team.I had total freedom in there and without any game plans,the hall team was on my shoulders and i had no troubles with that,posting triple doubles from the PG spot

Now,when i will play the new SG spot,i will become triple double again when i have big minutes and have the ball little more in my posesions .There
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 pm

oh ok. Just keep putting in the work...it'll be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 pm

JV try-outs for me next month. Woot. shoule be an easy in.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Blindside wrote:
oh ok. Just keep putting in the work...it'll be good. Smile

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

@Dwayne:Nice

Btw,when does the league start for you guys?

For me,it starts in October...mid October i think..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

KD35 wrote:
JV try-outs for me next month. Woot. shoule be an easy in.
Go for varsity. your a frshman right? you'll get alll the bitches as a freshman on varsity...trust me.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm going to try out in Octobor so season starts probably November.

VISA, they don't let freshmen in for varsity but during JV try outs, if I can show I'm goon enough Ill probably get in.

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 pm

that sucks...Your atheletic director is a huge cockblock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What position do you play(if u play in real life)?   What position do you play(if u play in real life)? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What position do you play(if u play in real life)?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3