Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?

Go down 
+9
brownie13
Saeed
cbi
KD35
BNB
J
YK (Alive)
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Raza
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Last season in the playoffs with Garnett injured, it obviously affected Boston. If that type of thing happens again early in the season, how will that affect Boston's playoff chances?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Neil
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Neil

Male Posts : 996

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am

and why cant you wait for the lakers to play the celtics?
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 am

It's going to be one of the 36 good games of the NBA season, when the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs, Mavs, Blazers, or Magic play each other.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 am

40, wow. I can't wait for college ball to pick up. I actually found people who are going to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

I was just kidding though.
Back to top Go down
Neil
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Neil

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 am

haha well whenever the Celtics play the Lakers you get that feeling of the rivalry rebirth come back
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 am

Yeah, man I love college hoops. Yall are going to have to give me a couple weeks to get caught up on all these new player though, haha.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 am

i;m still working on it myself, i don't like the one and done. everybody is already gone and ive got to pick my sleepers, and standouts all over again.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 am

YES......i have bad blood in my system because of the celtics
i have some hate brewing deep in my soul for the green, black and white
and when we play them i get all riled up and just want to win so bad!!

How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Neil
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Neil

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

haha well to bad we are gonna win again and again
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 am

i only hate the lakers because they steal our fans.
Back to top Go down
Neil
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Neil

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 am

haha. all the bandwagon fans go there.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 am

LOOL west coast Bias
thats Jokes man!!

Real talk Neil
Lakers have this season wrapped
its just a matter of playing the games

How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Kobe_a19
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 am

you got it wrong KB, they got the west wrapped (or should). healthy celtics or cavs will give lakeshow a serious challenge.
Back to top Go down
Neil
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Neil

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 am

thanks you for agreeing with me. we would give you a serious run
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 am

No they wont

the lakers have this june wrapped up in 5 or 6

Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 am

Not so fast KB.

Right now, Finals predictions are either a couple months too late, or aout 10 months too early.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 am

LOOL yea i need to slow down a little LOOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?   How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much weaker do the Celtics become when Garnett is out?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3