Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?

Go down 
+5
lozan :)
Raza
cbi
Fox News
Darko
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? Empty
PostSubject: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Well,the games against terrible teams were deadly for Portland.We were loosing against bad teams Sad

I think we aren't so good because we miss Greg Oden in our team.He's the best defensive presence in the team,best shot blocker,best rebounder and most efficent post scorer on the team.We seem to miss him,is he the true reason why do we look so bad now?I hope he returns 100% from that injury stays healthy for his career and make big impact for the Blazers and live up to his potential.I believe in Oden Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

They were playing bad with oden, So i don't think oden is the reason. The reason is chemistry,that team has none of it!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:24 pm

We need Oden visa,it's obvious

With him healthy,he had the best impact on the Blazers to me.This is not coming because he's my fave player but this comes for his true impact on the court.He's a defensive beast with good offensive game.In almost 24 MPG he grabbed 9 rpg and had 2,3 bpg which is fantastic.Plus he took small number of shots but was very effective,60,5%FG.He has smart IQ and makes big time impact.I hope he will be healthy for his entire career so he can produce.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:26 pm

VISA wrote:
They were playing bad with oden, So i don't think oden is the reason. The reason is chemistry,that team has none of it!
This.
THey need to get MIller out of there. Oden is important and all..but I mean..the Blazers can and do work well w/o him.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

We miss Greg's presence.Read the post above you.I hope i don't sound bias in there and i hope you'll understand
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:28 pm

They made it last year without him, they'll make it this year without him. He's not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:45 pm

No, not really

He was injured last year for the most of the season but the Blazers still were a really good team with a great record and made the playoffs
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Raza wrote:
They made it last year without him, they'll make it this year without him. He's not a big deal.

This
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm

The Blazers have gotten used to playing without Oden, so they should be okay. But they are a little stronger with him in there because he gives them all of those blocks. At the same time, they're kind of slower with him in there. So I don't really know if they're better with him in the line-up or out of the line-up... it's tricky haha
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 pm

CBI wrote:
VISA wrote:
This.
THey need to get MIller out of there. Oden is important and all..but I mean..the Blazers can and do work well w/o him.

This. I didn't really think Miller would help too much at all, and it's especially obvious now after Blake's play, and I wouldn't sleep on Bayless developing either.

They're also more potent offensively without Oden and we've already seen that they're a good playoff team. Maybe there's a defensive drop-off, but I don't think by that much. I'd also like to throw in the nasty run of injuries plaguing the Blazers besides Oden has hampered them. If they can get everyone back (aside from Oden) and fix their chemistry...well, those are two big ifs there, but still.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Blazers are stronger. Oden slows down the offense and didn't really fit in with them to begin with. Sure he's an OK defensive prescense but the Blazers are more of an offensive team than defensive.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 pm

stfu khai.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Greg is in Portland to play defense and rebound Khai.The rest will come to him and he's giving us good impact on efficent scoring,great rebounding and blocks more shots.With him Blazers are stronger
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Greg Oden-Get well!!!!!!! wrote:
...he's giving us good impact on efficent scoring,great rebounding and blocks more shots.With him Blazers are stronger

confused Why did you ask the question if you already have an answer you believe?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

CAguystukinNC wrote:
Greg Oden-Get well!!!!!!! wrote:
...he's giving us good impact on efficent scoring,great rebounding and blocks more shots.With him Blazers are stronger

confused Why did you ask the question if you already have an answer you believe?

I want to hear other people's opinions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?   Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the Portland Trail Blazers weaker team without Greg Oden?
Page 1 of 1