Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play

Go down 
+8
Straight Edge Bluntness
cbi
Chosen One
Darko
Chris
Mo
BNB
Raza
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play Empty
PostSubject: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm sure this is what happened when MJ and Scottie first spoke.

MJ: Scottie... what is this LBJ > ME Bullshit I'm hearing about all over ESPN?

SP: No Michael, you don't understand, I was trying to say . [gets cut off my MJ]

MJ: DONT LIE TO ME SCOTTIE!

SP: I'm not.. I.... Idk Michael! I'm so sorry! [starts crying] I was drunk and depressed about the Bulls losing in the ECF!

MJ: I don't care what happened! you will never, and I mean NEVER say that a wannabe me is better than me! Do you understand?!?!

SP: Yes, master.

MJ: Now... for your punishment. [calls scottie over with his finger and montions for him to bend over on his lap]

SP: Michael! I said I was... [mJ interupts again]

MJ: I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO SPEAK!

SP: [sobs]

MJ: [starts spanking scottie for 6 hours... an hour for each title he won him]

SP: [scottie stands up and starts walking away as though he had several sticks up his ass] I'm sorry and I love you Michael.

MJ: [nods with a smile] Now, call up the media and take those words back... or else.

SP: Yes, master. [leaves house]

That's what I'm pretty sure happened.
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

SP: No Michael, you don't understand, I was trying to say . [gets cut off my MJ]

SP: I'm not.. I.... Idk Michael! I'm so sorry! [starts crying] I was drunk and depressed about the Bulls losing in the ECF!

MJ: I don't care what happened! you will never, and I mean NEVER say that a wannabe me is better than me! Do you understand?!?!

MJ: Now... for your punishment. [calls scottie over with his finger and montions for him to bend over on his lap]

SP: [scottie stands up and starts walking away as though he had several sticks up his ass] I'm sorry and I love you Michael.

MJ: [nods with a smile] Now, call up the media and take those words back... or else.

LMAO. Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm

thats so true nenad
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 pm

lol

Well to be fair to Scottie he never said Jordan wasn't the greatest, but ima going to agree with Nenad's speculation
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:10 pm

That is such a horrible visual, Nenad. Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 117549
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Of course.
But by doing so, he made himself look like a bigger idiot. Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 853558

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

lol!

That was freaking funny.

Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

hahaha nene!!
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 pm

LeBron right now can't even eat Jordan's diahrrea.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 am

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593

Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593 Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play 900593
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 am

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

Huh, sounds strangely similar to our convo last night, Nenad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play   Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottie Pippen changes his mind, says Jordan is the greatest to ever play
Page 1 of 1