Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?

Go down 
+2
BNB
Mo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? Empty
PostSubject: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:12 pm

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-06-19/dwight-howard-wants-more-court-time-for-gilbert-arenas

I definitely agree with Dwight, I think if they used Gilbert Arenas to his full potential, he could bounce back and be that player he was when he was in the MVP voting, and at the top. I don't think they should scrap Jameer Nelson, but they should've started Gilbert Arenas and utilized him better.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

If they don't resign J. Rich, they would have to play him more.

don't know it that's a good thing though. He'd been shitty lately... or the past couple of years haha
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

When is the last time he was considered 'good'? My gut says 'yes, but my brain says 'no, don't play him'.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:28 am

no he's bad. A.I is way better and he doesn't play in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Josh The Parrot wrote:
When is the last time he was considered 'good'? My gut says 'yes, but my brain says 'no, don't play him'.

Last time he was considered good, the 2006-2007 season, was an all-star and averaged almost 30ppg. Then from 2007-2009 he was injured and barely played, and 2009-2010 season he was looking to bounce back and was an idiot and brought a gun into the locker room, then he was readmitted into the NBA this season where he was traded to the Magic.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:49 pm

Disagree...highly.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

I reluctantly agree. First, it does take some time for a player to get back into his groove after a series of injuries. Second, Gilbert was not performing that badly, at least statistically for the Wizards last year and this year before the trade. Third, SVG really doesn't like ball dominant guards too much at least during his time in Orlando. Maybe SVG should let the leash off a little and allow Gilbert some significant time to play and he should be a better player. Also he could start Gilbert, but give more minutes to another guy like JJ Redick in particular. Look at the way DeShawn Stevenson was in Dallas. He was starting most of the games, but was playing bench minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?   Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Agreed or Disagree with Dwight Howard? Gilbert Arenas should get more playing time?
Page 1 of 1