Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor Empty
PostSubject: Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor   Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Today in Leesburg, VA at the INOVA Loudoun Hospital (about 10 minutes from Redskins Park), the Washington Mystics unveiled their new jerseys along with a jersey sponsor which is INOVA Health which is a hospital network in the Virginia suburbs of DC

Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor Mystic10

I'm glad we got a sponsor that's local, and this puts a twist on other WNBA teams that have done sponsorships because this is a nonprofit corporation that did the deal. Everyone else so far was just a business. Another thing you should notice is that the looks for the jerseys are noticeably different from last year with the trim and I actually like the new cut. Maybe the WNBA is allowing teams to have a differnt style Adidas uniform if that's what is desired, but seeing the Adidas stripes a bit too prominently does give the impression that the uniform is a practice jersey. I guess we'll see how other WNBA teams follow suit in the coming weeks.

Of course, given how badly JaVale and Kevin Seraphin played against the Pacers yesterday, they need to enroll in this camp below:
Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor Photos_040711_15

Ted should've still made the Sweet 16, Damn it!

Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor Photos_040711_12
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor   Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

This BETTER not be why they kept emailing me...i swear it better not be ..
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor   Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm

VISA, if you're a member of the Wizards email list, then this is why you got a bunch of emails. Ted is trying to market all the teams equally to everyone. INOVA is also one of the Wizards' big time sponsors as well, naturally.

If you don't want to see Mystics or Caps stuff, I think you can opt out. I don't, because I'm a blind Teddy lover.

Before Ted headed for the Mystics event, he did say some comments about the Wizards rebuild. I hope he doesn't get in trouble about the CBA comments which weren't too explicit, but he got nailed $100K for talking about the NBA and a hard cap.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2011/04/07/ted-leonsis-talks-caps-and-wiz/
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor   Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor Empty

Back to top Go down

Washington Mystics show new jersey sponsor
Page 1 of 1