Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics Empty
PostSubject: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:21 am

Dunlap, a 6'1" Forward was selected as the 11th pick in the WNBA draft by the Washington Mystics. She helped lead the Kentucky Wildcats to an Elite Eight finish as a 4 seed last year, under the shadow of John Wall's team. Last year, she averaged 17 ppg and 8.8 rpg last year.

This isn't a sensational headline. It's fact. Click on the link below.

http://www.wnba.com/mystics/multimedia/mysticswall_041111.html

We also picked up Ta'Shia Phillips who was a force at Xavier where they made an Elite Eight last season (I think that's when) and Jordan Crawford probably also is happy about that. She came here via trade however where PG Lindsey Harding was sent to Atlanta, and we also picked up Kelly Miller who is a serviceable PG.

Last edited by wallshingtonwizard on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 am

Ta'Shia Phillips and I were in the same Economics class. We call her Melo because she looks like Melo haha. I saw her play she isn't bad she is really tall and is a solid inside presence.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 am

I wonder if she gets passed for being Melo's little sister haha. Her draft pic does show some resemblance to him:

John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics Tashia_phillips2_500_600
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 am

Yep haha me and her were in the same group for a project once and all we did was talk basketball everybody in the group haha. I held the elevator in the Williams Building of Business for her once too haha...
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:14 am

Cool. So it's safe to say you're a Xavier guy.

The Mystics I think are really solid inside now with Phillips as the final addition.... But we need a better PG very soon considering that Harding got traded and Katie Smith apparently wants to go to Seattle despite the fact that she got a franchise tag. I hope the coach/GM at a bare minimum asks for PG Jasmine Thomas who's from the DC area, but to make salaries work and for a positional trade, we'd have to demand Sue Bird or maybe Swin Cash which isn't gonna happen because Bird is their franchise player, and Cash just got re-signed last year and was a core player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics   John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics Empty

Back to top Go down

John Wall is stoked about Kentucky Wildcat alum Victoria Dunlap coming to the Mystics
Page 1 of 1