Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime

Go down 
+5
SO6P [KING]
YS
Nick C
John14
Fox News
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 pm

In instances of rape, I think a woman should be entitled to getting a free abortion.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

well...morning after pill is free if you go to the hospital and they beleive u got raped..thats good enuff imo
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Sometimes, it's too late for a pill by the time you realize you are pregnant.
Make abortions free! And accessible too!

lol Visa; one day you need to attend a workshop or take a course in human rights/social issues and maybe your worldview will change. :p
You're a tough one to crack Wink
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm

..well if u got raped, y take the risk? There accesible, but not free...and how would an abortionist confirm that a person was raped and qualified for a free abortion? ur really pushin it with the "free" part....wanna be a hoe be one but dont expect the taxpayers to pay for that shit..just punch urself in the gut or somthin and like yo, when i got robbed, nobody reimbursed me for the 400$ worth of shit they took from me...why just becuz shes a "victim" does she get somthin for free?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 pm

I think all women should be entitled to a free abortion.

and how would a woman be a "hoe" if she was raped to begin with?

and finally, what about women who could die from bearing a child?
It would be safer for them to get an abortion while they can to avoid death.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 pm

and wait, did you just compare robbery to abortion?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:19 pm

i think ur missing my point..im pro choice...but nontheless its still a shameful thing to do thats why I dont think people are entitled to have one for free..and yes I compared the two..when i got jacked I couldnt go and say " im entitled to 500$" ..just because u were done wrong doesnt mean somebody owes u somthin becuz 1. u could have got the morning after pill (its actually up to 5 days after) and 2. u probably got urself in a position to be raped anyways and 3. a high % of women lie about being raped
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 pm

I know I'm late to the conversation... but isn't the morning pill still illegal in the US?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:32 pm

..like 3 years ago yeah hahahaha..dont u see all the commercials?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 pm

301 #based wrote:
i think ur missing my point..im pro choice...but nontheless its still a shameful thing to do thats why I dont think people are entitled to have one for free..and yes I compared the two..when i got jacked I couldnt go and say " im entitled to 500$" ..just because u were done wrong doesnt mean somebody owes u somthin becuz 1. u could have got the morning after pill (its actually up to 5 days after) and 2. u probably got urself in a position to be raped anyways and 3. a high % of women lie about being raped

Wrong.
Firstly, a large amount of rapes (according to Stats Canada...same can prolly be said for the US too) are committed by a person that the woman knows very well (e.g. spouse, friend, family member.....). So that means some women are being raped by people they trust which is scary. So how they did put themselves in that situation when the person who commits rape is violating the trust relationship and the body of a woman? And even if a woman is raped by a stranger, it makes no sense that it is her fault...how about the person who did the raping? They need to own up to their mistakes and realized that they just hurt someone physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Secondly, only 2 percent of women who reported being assaulted lied about the incident. Therefore, 98 percent of women who reported it are telling the truth. Fact.

and if Nick is right about the morning pill thing, then that poses as another issue for women who want to get an abortion.

and you can't just compare rape to a robbery. That is just wrong on so many levels.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm

wrong on what? dont put "wrong" and then bring up something i never talked about. And provide a link because I don't beleive your 2% statististic..u have fibbed in the past...And rape is worst than robbery? how so? what monies do u lose by being raped? I feel for women who are raped so don't take this the wrong way but lets lake a cruise thru the hood...how can u be surprised that they got raped? girls is loose as hell..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I have fibbed in the past?

and the family member, friend, spouse rape statistic was in response to your statement that women put themselves in a position to get raped.
and the 2 percent statistic was in response to your statement that women often lie about rape. I got that statistic from a presentation that I do on sexual assault to various high schools in Toronto. I do the presentation with a sexual assault group so I don't have the link with me right now. BUT, I can easily ask the person who wrote the presentation next Thursday if you like where she got the statistic from and she can tell me. Then I will relay it back to you by then.

Rape is worse than robbery because not only does it affect you physically, it affects you emotionally. Imagine a 14 year old girl or boy getting raped - although the rapist hurts her/him physically through the act, she/he is left having to remember that traumatic incident for many years to come...and it'll affect her/him so much that she may need to seek support from her/his parents, peers, and even a professional counsellor. She/he may even say eff it all and kill herself/himself as a result. Would that really happen to someone that was robbed? Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

lets assume its true.. but what does that statistic really say? " someone that they knew" i know a murderer..i still don't trust him but I "know" him...when I think of rape I don't think of a stranger doing it..so that statistic doesnt say much to me tho. and on ur second statistic is it "assault" or 'sexual assault' ? there different. And Being robbed phyically hurt u (not in my case) and emotionally I dont even wanna go to the colubia heights area anymore and im always shook when people walk behind me..even my parents when im washing the dishes. Rape might be worse because girls jump off the wall when somthin happens to them and theyre mentally different but its not wrong to compare the 2 crimes, the victims just handle themselves differently.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm

I was referring to sexual assault when I said assault.

and rape has been used as a systemic tool to colonize certain groups.
For example, European colonization on Aboriginals - the settlers used rape as a means to colonize Aboriginal women which has serious implications to that group to this day. Aboriginal women are still suffering the consequences of being colonized and raped...domestic violence rates among that group are very high compared to the non-Aboriginal population since Aboriginal men were taught to believe the practices of the settlers are appropriate.

Even during the days of black slavery, rape was used by slave owners to control black women. Why do you think some black people are lighter than others? Cause their ancestors were raped.

Your situation is unfortunate and it sucks that people resort to things like robbery...and hopefully, you never have to go through that again; but rape is an underrated tool by some with regards to the impact it has on a person or a group of people.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

..thats great and all but giving them a free abortion isn't going to do anything for there emotions or physical injuries because 1. Killing ur child probably doesn't help your emotional state and 2. Having ur pussy spread open with rods and them shoving a tube through ur uterus and sucking out ur baby doesn't feel physically good either, I would imagine. Besides, we have 50,000 things more important than writing free abortions for rape victims into law "______" .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2