Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime

Go down 
+5
SO6P [KING]
YS
Nick C
John14
Fox News
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime Empty
PostSubject: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Oh Ma Gawwwdddd!
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Damn... and now here comes another 6 million dollar ring for the wifey.
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

If this is happening than its all bad..i think it is a rumor
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:04 pm

yup...definitely very credible
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:15 pm

YS wrote:
yup...definitely very credible

LOL! You mean you don't trust used out of context video footage and the National Enquirer?

Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Don't trust white girls..
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:04 am

well kobe can afford it.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 am

He got served in LA, right? He can afford it but that will be a hell of a tab for the whore.

On another note; I hate how if a women wants to get an abortion its 100% her choice, but if she decides to have the baby its 50% ( a lot more than 50% tbh) the fathers problem. Child support laws need serious reformation. Whatever the mother grosses, the father should have to match that. If the mother doesn't work, a reasonable number should be written up, based on the jobs that she would be able to get with her education or experience.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 pm

I feel you that a dad has a good share of the problem with child support issues.

With abortion, it's a touchy issue. But if it's gonna be done, the woman should have the final say since it is her body. The man/father should have input in such a decision, if he's around, but he doesn't have to gain 30 lbs over 9 months and have to nurse a kid for two years biologically speaking. It would be interesting to see the statistics on women who have abortions if most are single or not. If they're not married, abortions can be done without a man's input if she wants to do it and if she can safely assume that the man isn't going to want a kid at that point in his life. Also abortions are the byproduct of unwanted pregnancies in most cases, otherwise, those pregnancies wouldn't be terminated.

We can fight about adoption of kids, etc., but abortion in the US is a right that women have if they get knocked up at the wrong time, and I don't see many restrictions being placed on it at all besides parental consent if the female is under 18. The current laws allow women who want to exercise "pro-choice" rights to do so when they have an unwanted pregnancy, and women who feel that they should have the baby despite an unwanted pregnancy can also do so.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Im pro-choice because I support de-population, not because "its a womans body" Having an abortion has nothing to do with her and everything to do with the child. I don't think any has a "right" to end a life but the world has too much un-productive life as is and unwanted children don't help. But it's funny that when a girl bitches out of her responsibilities as a mother 'it's her body' but when a father backs out of his responsibilities as a dad 'he's a scum'..aint that a bitch...oh well. And even if I were to get someone pregnant out of wedlock I'd be devastated if she just 'assumed' that I wasn't ready for a child...like..thats my kid..and u just voluntarily had him murdered ..that would totally suck to not be able to protect your child from being killed.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:52 pm

I don't know how much abortion controls the population, but I do know that if people especially in the developing world can adjust their methods of love making, then that could lower the growth rate of the population.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:06 pm

wallshingtonwizard wrote:
I don't know how much abortion controls the population, but I do know that if people especially in the developing world can adjust their methods of love making, then that could lower the growth rate of the population.
Kobe gets child support papers at halftime 900593 ..all proper and shit haha..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Just curious, how much does it cost to get an Abortion in the US?
and are there a good amount of abortion clinics so that women have easy access to one?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm

No money=no abortion...but they can be pretty cheap like 200 bucks..and there are a lot of planned parenthood places here in the U(n-constitutional)S(hameful)
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:41 pm

That is an issue - so if a low income woman wants to get an abortion after being raped, she is in quite the predicament then.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 pm

how many hoodrats is gettin raped? cmon now...or she can come up wit 200$ from one of her drug dealin buddies..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 pm

I really think that abortion should be covered in a universal health care plan so that women that cannot afford to pay for abortions can get one.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm

universal healthcare my ass...I refuse to pay for murders..if u cant afford ur own murder for 200$ then kill ur damn self..
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:53 pm

301 #based wrote:
universal healthcare my ass...I refuse to pay for murders..if u cant afford ur own murder for 200$ then kill ur damn self..

Harsh way of putting it......

But I agree with what ur trying to say
If a large majority of the population is against abortion, which is already an extremely controversial topic, then its way too soon to make everyone for it!
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm not against abortion. but if both parties agree (takes 2 to tango) then go ahead. But i'm tired of worthless people thinking there entitled to shit..If I cant afford somthin I dont get it, period....poor people wanna think we owe them shit..im all for helping but when I give u a quarter dont say "thats all!!??" or i just my take it back. Healthcare is NOT a right.
Food is NOT a right.
Shelter is NOT a right.
Clothing is NOT a right.
Money is NOT a right.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Once you know how its like; you would not be singing the same tune Visa.

and CO, alot of people were against racialized minorities voting in elections but someone (or group of people) stood up against that law and were able to implement change.

alot of people were against women's rights but someone or a group of people stood up against that too and were able to implement some change.

The same goes for abortion; some people may be against it but it does not make it a cause not worth fighting for.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm

its people wit autism,people who stutter,people wit physical disablities still grindin so if u got 2 legs nd a mind nigga u betta grind..no sympathy 4 u peasants..I wouldn't want nobody to sympathize me either I dont want nobodies mufuckin handout..aint shit good 4 free...
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Black and Silver wrote:
Once you know how its like; you would not be singing the same tune Visa.

and CO, alot of people were against racialized minorities voting in elections but someone (or group of people) stood up against that law and were able to implement change.

alot of people were against women's rights but someone or a group of people stood up against that too and were able to implement some change.

The same goes for abortion; some people may be against it but it does not make it a cause not worth fighting for.

Nice points, and I agree with u on all of them
But still whether it is the right thing to do or not, its not worth the peoples money

Like if someone was injured and couldnt afford medicare then sure, they deserve a helping hand

If someone had sex, got knocked up and now wants to get an abortion.....they should at least have the decency to pay for it

Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 pm

oh my god shut the hell up with your morals arguements and shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe gets child support papers at halftime   Kobe gets child support papers at halftime Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe gets child support papers at halftime
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next