Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False Empty
PostSubject: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

I say true

I mean,it isn't like he didn't do the best to try to keep his team in the Finals but his team mates simply didn't deliver at the time

(For good memories,Lakers fans can look at the titles in 09,10 Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am

When you asked this question about lebron you didnt make it seem as nice to him but whatever.. and no..i dont agree with you. He shot a bad % the whole series and i think that was the series where he wanted to pass early in the game for some reason.Kobe choked just as much as lebron
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:08 am

Uh,ok...
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

No Kobe pretty much stunk up that series with his teammates.

He forced a lot of shots and showed very little trust. But thats why it's a learning experience and since that series he's become a better player. We wouldn't of won game 7 without Kobe trusting his teammates and changing his game to defensive stopper and rebounder when we needed it most. That being said he did score 10 points in the final quarter... more points than any other Laker.

Last edited by Nick C on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Damn..i wish Kobe was 2 years younger in the 2010 Finals.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Chris wrote:

LOL. He was for three quarters.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Nick C wrote:
Chris wrote:

LOL. He was for three quarters.
argh, reminding it makes me feel so bad In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False 254585
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Nope. The C's were just a better team, and Kobe might have put up what looked like decent numbers until you get to the percentages. They all pretty much sucked that series. But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and I think Kobe learned a lot from that series (he sure trusted his teammates more in this past one than he did in '08).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False   In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False Empty

Back to top Go down

In the 2008 Finals,Celtics vs Lakers,Kobe's team mates failed to support him?True/False
Page 1 of 1