Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME Empty
PostSubject: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 am

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/12/andray-blatche-javale-mcgee-re.html#comments
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5955146&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines

Hopefully this is just something that was blown outta proportion and any altercations didn't involve Blatche against McGee, but when the Wizards suck on the court, and you know that the Wizards sucked off the court last year as well, anyone on the Washington Wizards should exercise caution in all situations. The Wizards deny that a fight happened, but acknowledge some disagreement. After Gun Gate last year I hope someone who was on that team on that day learned how to AVOID DRAMA!

I'm already sickened on Christmas day, after seeing Blatche fuck up horribly on Wednesday when he MISSES A LAYUP/DUNK IN THE FIRST QUARTER!

And Donovan showed up to another Wizards game. He wasn't called out, since he'd likely get booed because the Skins suck. He's in the middle of the pic somewhere in the dream seats....
DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME Img00012

Last edited by thewiz06 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 am

"From our neighborhoods to our sports teams-shits gonna go down!" Besides Andray and javale seem to have a really good on the court and bench relationship...nothing too big
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:58 pm

I agree with you Visa on this one. Hopefully nothing more comes of it, otherwise, we'll see one of these two shipped outta town for guys who can play with John Wall and be more positive teammates. Not saying that they aren't positive influences on Wall, but the Wizards should SOLELY focus on who the best guys are around John Wall, unless the next LeBron falls in our lap.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 pm

well they wouldnt trade both. just one and honestly is we were gonna trade one id rather it be blatche. but hopefully it doesnt come to that.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:32 pm

To me I don't really know exactly who the Wizards would have to trade if one of them were to go.

In any circumstance, either of these players are tradeable, should a suitable opportunity present itself, in the words of Ernie Grunfeld. In fact, every player is up for trade except John Wall.

But if one were to be traded, I'd rather trade Blatche. There are a number of players who are taller than 6'9" who have decent midrange shots, or better and can drop 20 any night, like Blatche. He also has a sizeable contract that we could get two younger players back with, or possibly a player plus a pick.

McGee also has a midrange shot (though he doesn't use it much in games), and of course his athleticism is crazy. He still needs to tune up his fundamental skills, but these can be taught, and he is trying. Given his background as the son of one of women's basketball best ever stars and one of the pioneers of the WNBA, he certainly has picked up much of his mom's work ethic. Also, he'd only be a rookie right now if he played through his last two years of college and you can argue that perhaps he may be a more developed player if he stayed in college and got to play starting minutes at Nevada for two years rather than be a bench player in the NBA under a combination of Brendan Haywood, Darius Songaila, and Etan Thomas who ate up a lot of his minutes in his first two years.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 am

http://www.bulletsforever.com/2010/12/25/1896274/andray-blatche-and-javale-mcgee-suspended-for-fight-outside-d-c-club

They're suspended for one game each.

This doesn't look good, but it could be Ernie's way of telling these two that putting yourself in situations that embarrasses the team will not be tolerated, and they've been dealt with. This article makes it seem that something serious did happen, but no guns of course... I mean I hope..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME   DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

DC = Drama City: Blatche and McGee allegedly in a fight in a DC Night Club: SUSPENDED ONE GAME
Page 1 of 1